The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Petain Romps (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Comm petain recce mission (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=631284)

comm 21-10-2016 06:17 PM

Comm petain recce mission

After seeing the leaked photos by jacky, i got curious about this corner of singapore and decided to make afew trips down to see for myself.

It was quite a traumatic experience seeing so many old grannies working as whores. As with geylang, i knew that u have to dig and camp to see the gems...there are no pimps here and its easy to camp outside their door and wait for them to finish.

H26
4 not working*2
18 not working*2

H24,
28 not working.
33 55 to 65 year old auntie. Haggard face. Long hair. Look like hair salon cut hair old auntie. I camped for 30mins to see her.
As she is rated as Ailf in the S list, i decided to avoid all ailf tagged wls as they are too old

H22
9, looks big boobs
19, fatty bom bom
20, Looks sexy and acceptable to me in the dim light with her hair down. On closer look she is abt 40+.
21, gnd average chinese milf look. 38yrs old ??. I guess looks ok and borderline acceptable for me.
22, old auntie look, cant really tell she is post op until she speaks. Body also looks old.
23. Always busy ! Did not manage to see her

H20.
Old folk home

H16.
10, not working *2
11, not working *2
13, not working *2

H14.
4, spectacle short hair look abit like slightly sexy nerdy auntie.
5, looks ok ?
11, not working
12. Big boobs big thunder thighs. Looks ok tho

H12
1a, looks 28 to 32 ?? Din get a good look....looks average from what i saw
2, not working *2
6, Saw someone waiting so i stood around too, door opened soon. Big boob milf with a big tummy wesring a dancer outfit
14, not working *2
15, looks like a old office worker type Matured, looks 40? to me.

H10
1a, Looks below average, side view is better. Milf. Small boob big tummy flattish bum
2, not working
4, not working *2
11, not working *2

comm 21-10-2016 07:08 PM

Re: Comm petain recce mission

FR on h22 r20

Looks: on closer look she seems about 40 - 50 years old, did not put on makeup otherwise im sure she can look better and younger. There are noticeable dark areas around her mouth but overall her face is still fair and smooth. V shape face shape. My impression of her is Lau chio and aged gracefully.

Body. Small boobs. Very nice and smooth bum. Soft and still firm enough. Only some tummy fats, slimmer then alot of geylang wls !. Well maintained. Can start to feel the flesh going soft.

Services.
Cat bath with sweet. I noticed no where to bath and got worried about smelly saliva smell, but i guess the sweet stop the smell. It is not healthy to eat so many sweets everyday. Suggest to her to stop cat bath as no where to bath anyway.

Bbbj + AR. Yes she did 3 rounds of this. It was enjoyable and nice. Her skills are there but i think the sweet interferes with the bbbj. Did not get those type of strong suction that can make a guy cum. Rather this was a like a pleasant warm up to the fj.

High marks for this part. AR is the licking type.

FJ. Hmm....she is tight enough i guess....but not tight enough for me to cum. Does not do lying doggy. FJ is solid with lots of funny sounds. After awhile she started asking if i want a HJ which i declined. Nothing much to say here, abit of a let down. Perhaps i was affected by her age.

Overall: Solid service but at the price of $50 im sorry to say that i still prefer geylang as the hygiene there is MUCH better and i can find equally good services from Younger $40~$50 thai. The old age of petain wls does affect me mentally and I guess petain is only suitable for those who have fetish for old aunties to bang.

jacky43 21-10-2016 09:48 PM

That is Princess Michelle. One of the three bunnies, R19 20 & 21. Nikki, Michelle and Xue Err. 7 yrs ago they provide high pitch lovemaking sounds. No more however, sometimes the sounds does come out behind closed doors. Compare to their early days it is nothing much.

MystoJ 21-10-2016 10:36 PM

Most SYT gems are gone already.. I think now last SYT princess is cookie if she is back. If not I suggest you can try H2 Michelle instead.

comm 22-10-2016 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacky43 (Post 15219494)
That is Princess Michelle. One of the three bunnies, R19 20 & 21. Nikki, Michelle and Xue Err. 7 yrs ago they provide high pitch lovemaking sounds. No more however, sometimes the sounds does come out behind closed doors. Compare to their early days it is nothing much.

7 years ago i think would be nicer to bonk her ... now i feel ... maybe her strength gone already...she juz made some funny noise during fj...

Quote:

Originally Posted by MystoJ (Post 15219635)
Most SYT gems are gone already.. I think now last SYT princess is cookie if she is back. If not I suggest you can try H2 Michelle instead.

ok thxs for the tip

harleyquinnz 22-10-2016 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comm (Post 15220919)
7 years ago i think would be nicer to bonk her ... now i feel ... maybe her strength gone already...she juz made some funny noise during fj...

ok thxs for the tip

Aiyah..... if you have thread into Petain a couple of years ago when the ex Malaysian Cat150 set up camp after leaving Geylang........ you will not even bother abt the cramp cubicles.

All you missed was a session with my favourite, MJ. God knows where is she now. You may even give up tomyam for a while.

jacky43 22-10-2016 04:10 PM

Yes! H12 MJ after she quit, room taken by FY till now. Not forgetting Violet, Li Wen, of course Kico and Ivy. PT is seeing a drop in customers probably even coffeeshop uncles gave it a miss.

comm 22-10-2016 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harleyquinnz (Post 15221525)
Aiyah..... if you have thread into Petain a couple of years ago when the ex Malaysian Cat150 set up camp after leaving Geylang........ you will not even bother abt the cramp cubicles.

All you missed was a session with my favourite, MJ. God knows where is she now. You may even give up tomyam for a while.

haha.....ya maybe !

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacky43 (Post 15222168)
Yes! H12 MJ after she quit, room taken by FY till now. Not forgetting Violet, Li Wen, of course Kico and Ivy. PT is seeing a drop in customers probably even coffeeshop uncles gave it a miss.

now petain only for those who like to bang grannies and really old aunties. but actually the few times i went its still quite bustling

francesco 10-11-2016 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comm (Post 15222928)
haha.....ya maybe !

now petain only for those who like to bang grannies and really old aunties. but actually the few times i went its still quite bustling

woah didnt know u cum here too!
ya u missed the boat bro 🙂

comm 10-11-2016 10:20 PM

Haha...definately missed the boat...

I went once but nvr go back liao....they have aged too much and just cant fight with geylang thai

Still petain the best place for bros who like woman 40 - 70 yrs old

cuba 11-11-2016 04:51 PM

Which room does kico Teh operates at?

Radiator 11-11-2016 05:07 PM

Hi guys, sorry to ask but what's the likely age range for a guy to go petain? I'm like in my early 20s, got feel go see see but damn paiseh

comm 11-11-2016 07:19 PM

Wan 2 go juz go bro....

Passerby777 16-11-2016 03:02 AM

Petain is at ? Can pm me ?

blowme86 22-11-2016 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passerby777 (Post 15316922)
Petain is at ? Can pm me ?

its very near or next to City Square Plaza, Farrer Park Station