The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   BUSTY SYT SISTERs for TARMA ($120) <Pics available> (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=87675)

simone 09-07-2008 06:01 AM

BUSTY SYT SISTERs for TARMA ($120) <Pics available>

1)just went for drinking session with cheong buddies at C#### R### Nite Club..got to know 2 BUSTY gals who work as singers cum hostess. after the usual TCSS... went for supper with them. during supper, Elder sister YUAN YUAN very outspoken, tok abt her experience as working in a spa in shenzhen while the younger sister XIAO WEI very shy, very green... and upon hearing the usual tok abt needing $ back home ... decided to propose a tarma session. they not very sure the market rate as they just arrived , I said 60 each and they agreed.

2)In the room, YY request to shower first and I requested for trio bath and YY agreed but XW was rather shy about it... During shower, YY guided XW to rabba rabba me to get me into the mood. ...really shiok with 2 x 36Cs washing me thoroughly.

3)On the bed, YY request to bbbj me while XW looked a little lost....but pulled her close to me and i started feasting on her boobs.XW got a bigger rack than YY but they told me that they have the same bustline. YY's bbbj is heaven...rhythmic licks combine with occasional deepthroats..lots of slurping...As i suck on XW's nipples, i could feel her shivers...and her slight moans...So i wonder further on the still 'green' XW as i feast nearer to her lovehole...

4) position swop as i guided XW to my little bro... her bbbj quite normal but all with YY tit fucking me at the same time...damn high . cannot tahan already so i ask XW to ride me first, so on with the cap and her CFM look really turn on. very tight pussy i would say.. YY proceeded to rabba XW's boobs from behind...really damn steamy scene as YY start to kiss XW. from the ears to body... i came real fast the first round cos never had such feeling for a while.

5) Rested on the bed as XW removed the condom for me...with 2 x busty gals hugging me, it took very little time for my little bro to awake. 2nd round ..i asked tht both of them lay side by side as i started by licking 4x boobies ...clearly YY is very accomadating as she mention tht she know alot abt how to please a man. i ask if she could make out with her sister and she gladly obliged by making out with her sister...DAMN!!!! on with the 2nd cap and i pump YY doggie style with XW sitting up... as i pump her from behind , i can see YY catbathing XW.......buay tahan and unloaded much faster than usual.... the rest is sop....

Name : YUAN YUAN from Guangdong 广东
Face : 6.5 / 10 (prefer tounger sister's CFM look)
Body : 36C - 27 - 34
Service : 10/10
BBBJ :10/10
FJ : 9/10

Name : XIAO WEI from Guangdong 广东
Face : 8 / 10 (CFM look...)
Body : 36D - 26 - 34 (very handful)
Service : 6.5/10 (rather shy)
BBBJ : 5/10 (lots of room for improvement)
FJ : 10/10 (tight and wet)

Damage: (60 + 10 tips) x 2 + $20 room = $160
i told them $60 is a reasonble price for individual bonking so bros can tip them at your own will.

brothers who are interested can pm me and the same criteria apply.

cheers

simone 09-07-2008 06:04 AM

Re: BUSTY SYT SISTERs for TARMA ($120) <Pics available>

apologies to fellow brothers as i cant find the cable to trsf the images to my laptop... will post the picture for your viewing pleasure ASAP..;)

l3est 09-07-2008 06:16 AM

hi bro may i have their contact pls you pm is full

astrozz 09-07-2008 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simone (Post 2884101)

i ask if she could make out with her sister and she gladly obliged by making out with her sister...DAMN!!!!

Nice FR bro , can elaborate how they make out with each other ? Hard to find PRCs doing lesbo act ... steam...... :D

Dell 09-07-2008 07:42 AM

Hi Simone

Can i have their contact pls.

dell

momochain 09-07-2008 08:19 AM

Dear Bro Simone,

You got a very good deal. Can I have their contact? Thanks ya.

hang37 09-07-2008 08:53 AM

oh.. camping ground is here.. hehe...

don't know got chance to try my 1st tarma or not...:D some more SYT.....

cuppage 09-07-2008 09:00 AM

Great find bro!

Just a little question here.. are their boobs enhanced? If the answer is no, can share contacts?

The other thread on a 36d milf by bro "social", he always mia one. I got contacts from him already but i haven't tried. Really will regret if enhanced.. so havent tried :o

Oh yes 09-07-2008 09:05 AM

bro simone,

you mail box fulled :D so fast ...

can pm me the contact, thx in advance.

;)

MirageX 09-07-2008 09:07 AM

Hey bro Simone, your inbox is full.

Pls kindly pm me the contacts of these 2 ladies. Thanks!

DirtyHarry 09-07-2008 09:28 AM

Bro, ur pm full house! Can pm me the contact? Thx

elmotan 09-07-2008 09:57 AM

OMG Bro! What a rare find!!! Can share their contact pls pls pls? I never tried Tarma in my life before, this might be my first!!!

tan33tan 09-07-2008 10:05 AM

Hi Bro

Can pm me their contact pls.

cheers

lonely_12kev 09-07-2008 10:11 AM

bro pm me plssss.....

madog 09-07-2008 10:15 AM

Bro Simone,

pls send contact.