The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Pimp threaten to harm me, pls advise (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=755902)

heretoseeleaks 06-12-2019 04:09 PM

Pimp threaten to harm me, pls advise

Summary: Contacted a fl on line, and agreed to meet up today. When i arrived at the meeting place, her pimp called me to guide me on payment using axs machine to transfer money to his account using alipay. Realised its a scam when the girl do not show up and the pimp keep asking for more money. However, the pimp has my front 11b picture and threatened to come to my house address. Should i be worried or is the pimp just faking? Please advise.
Edit: admin please close thread

janaw 06-12-2019 04:17 PM

Re: Pimp threaten to harm me, pls advise

There's no pimp and there's no FL. Just a bunch of scammers on the phone. Doesn't make sense for them to risk ttheir livelihood by revealing themselves physically.

DTCEPL 06-12-2019 04:28 PM

No worries bro, all scammers. PM his tel number n i will call him at 2am to urine!

Giansex 06-12-2019 04:30 PM

Singapore leh. very safe one.the most threaten to release yr hp no

viper182 06-12-2019 04:32 PM

Go make a police report to safeguard yourself in case anything happens.

des4fuck 06-12-2019 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heretoseeleaks (Post 19513269)
Summary: Contacted a fl on line, and agreed to meet up today. When i arrived at the meeting place, her pimp called me to guide me on payment using axs machine to transfer money to his account using alipay. Realised its a scam when the girl do not show up and the pimp keep asking for more money. However, the pimp has my front 11b picture and threatened to come to my house address. Should i be worried or is the pimp just faking? Please advise.

Bro dun worry about it .. they wouldn't do any thing or dare to do any thing

Just ignore them

myluckyguy 06-12-2019 04:46 PM

post the pimp number here with screenshots and we help you entertain him :D

TheDriverGuy 06-12-2019 04:46 PM

Make a police report, his balls sure shrink. :D

heretoseeleaks 06-12-2019 04:52 PM

thanks all for advise, pimp used a private number to call so i cant report too police. Anyway sounds like a taiwanese so its probably a scam. i will be deleting the thread soon.

lalaliang 06-12-2019 05:30 PM

Did u transfer $$ ?

Zaozapp 06-12-2019 05:35 PM

Don't be scare. They can't do anything. Extortion is heavy sentence

doombringer 06-12-2019 06:27 PM

Quote:

kena before, didnt transfer $ and fark the guy outside down until now still no sound no news

w00f 06-12-2019 06:30 PM

Ask him cum out and meet and at the same time u poh mata lor!:D

lalaliang 06-12-2019 06:31 PM

The person is committing a crime. Release the bank account no. To the police.

dougkeaneona 06-12-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Don't panic or give any money. It's a scam and the person on the other end has as much to lose as you if authorities get involved.