The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Quality HDLY at Tien Yi MP - my frequent fav - HDLY till u cum (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=537712)

fusion3999 23-12-2017 10:00 AM

Re: Quality HDLY at Tien Yi MP - my frequent fav - HDLY till u cum

Lost and Found...buddy confirm some ML move over to OnlyOne at Pelangi. Same row as Pelangi Hong Leong bank but at the other end of the shophouses row. On the 2nd floor. Rather small signboard. Opposite Da Fu Yuan coffeeshop.
Good Luck...Pls provide FR. Not sure they use the same code name...:D

Springsums 26-12-2017 05:22 PM

Pls share !

Cheesebeast 21-02-2018 10:19 AM

I love a good hdly. Pls share name and ctc. Thx

Twoeyesee123 27-02-2018 01:50 PM

Please share contact

Antispyware 07-03-2018 12:06 AM

With no car, it's pretty not accessable to OO.:(

kraphead 04-04-2018 11:26 PM

Thanks bro for this. Location is exactly where u mention, opposite row of shops from king spa pelangi.
Place looks a little run down but is clean. Took a local in her 30s, massage was solid, boobs small but hj was decent. Could do with better teasing though. Avoid the room near the entrance, ask for 1 in the back. Would love to try more recommendations from u guys, sometimes would prefer a good massage and a hj/bj than outright fj.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fusion3999 (Post 16824539)
Lost and Found...buddy confirm some ML move over to OnlyOne at Pelangi. Same row as Pelangi Hong Leong bank but at the other end of the shophouses row. On the 2nd floor. Rather small signboard. Opposite Da Fu Yuan coffeeshop.

Android4ever 04-04-2018 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kraphead (Post 17207985)
Thanks bro for this. Location is exactly where u mention, opposite row of shops from king spa pelangi.
Place looks a little run down but is clean. Took a local in her 30s, massage was solid, boobs small but hj was decent. Could do with better teasing though. Avoid the room near the entrance, ask for 1 in the back. Would love to try more recommendations from u guys, sometimes would prefer a good massage and a hj/bj than outright fj.

which ml doing hdly ?

StahlAsia 05-04-2018 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kraphead (Post 17207985)

wat the damage + roaming ?

kraphead 05-04-2018 10:26 PM

Can't recall her num, but is local and petite. Check with the counter guy.
No hdly, hj + upper body roaming. Hj was $50, massage another $60 for 1hr plus tips.

Intend to try others if i can, any1 else can share fr? Tried little saigon which is ok, prices are higher though but then again it's b2b.

Would love to hear u guys recommendations for hdly or b2b massage places.

Cutter 11-05-2018 02:29 PM

it's been some time i ever visit Tien Yi as the original lady boss has left the shop. The lady boss name is really Tien Yi and her skill is superb.

Can anyone advise me that the currently Tien Yi has change to thai joint which all thai ML inside??:confused:

napsterz 13-05-2018 02:53 AM

can any bro share the hdly gal pls?

Davidchoi 22-01-2019 11:39 AM

Izzit the San San got mole between the mouth and nose?

aeiou06 29-01-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fusion3999 (Post 16824539)

thanks for sharing!

fallschirm9 29-01-2019 11:33 AM

Am heading to JB later , any ki d senior can share location,
Thanks in advance

Antispyware 05-02-2019 03:54 AM

Anyone or any recommendations from OO?