The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My Unexpected Encounter with her... (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=364575)

KhunnTey 19-04-2013 11:31 AM

My Unexpected Encounter with her...

Hello guys! This a true account of me meeting one PRC manager earlier this month. The sex did happened, BUT names/places/offices are definitely changed to protect our identities. Please forgive and 'enjoy'...

'Hi good morning! Can I speak to Eric please?" Let's name her G, eRiC is me.
'Yes! Speaking''.
'Hi I am G here from 123 Recruitment Pte Ltd, I received your CV earlier regarding your job application for an Executive role as advertised...'' blah blah blah...
'Ok, really nice speaking to you G. Let;s meet up for a more formal discussion the following Monday? Her voice was quite husky and sexy, imo. So I arranged to meet up with her the following week.

G is a PRC by the way, she set up the recruitment firm in Raffles area, with around 4 - 5 staff if I am not wrong. Saw another 4 guys and a Malay women doing sales work (telesales) for her out side her office.
Cut short all the bullshit, she is kinda charming imo, in my opinion when I first met her in her office. Wearing a slim fitting white biz shirt with B cup boobs? Just roughly guess. She was wearing a purple bra that day, hahah! And a grey tight skirt, with 'leopard prints design'' high heels. Phew! Really lovely...

We had a nearly 1 hour meeting/registration/interview that morning and it was about 12noon when ended. Lunch time haha... :) As we are in the Rafffles Area, I decided to try my luck - ask her for a lunch. See heng suay.
'G,really thanks for the time to meet up. My pleasure seeing you. ;)''
'Thanks too. Sorry to make you come down all the way on your off day. So tomorrow will be the actual meeting with my client's organization, I hope you are prepared.''
'G, I have some more questions to check with you. Shall we have a quick lunch at Boat Quay? There's a Korean cafe quite nice by the way''
'Oh i see, ok. Give me 10mins, you take a seat at the reception outside?'

So after all the lunch/chats, it was nearly 2pm! I off that day, I am rather free lah. We were chatting away quite happily, blah blah. Her husband of 5 years, is always overseas for business meetings in Shanghai/China.
She lives in a condo in the east SG. AND she drives a Honda Jazz. :)

'Hey i need to go back office, and i need to go back to my car to retrieve some documents''
'G, I can go with you. the car park is quite deserted now.' I anyhow give a stupid reason to tag along and she agreed. :)

I soon taking a puff in the basement carpark and she was searching for her stuff in her car. Could see her tight bum when she bent down, really abit turned at THAT MOMENT!
I walked to her car and soon offered my help to look for some documents. Guess what i saw in one of the compartments?

*** Durex Condom***

TBC

lim07 19-04-2013 11:53 AM

Re: My Unexpected Encounter with her...

lol can't wait too exciting! :P

studdyme 19-04-2013 11:55 AM

camping for more!

bergkamp 19-04-2013 12:36 PM

Faster!

Haha

SammyNewbie 19-04-2013 12:36 PM

Second time got tent in my jeans on MRT. Why my interviewers have very few chiobu like this? XD

KhunnTey 19-04-2013 01:38 PM

Thanks for the support bros. Actually she isn't very pretty, just attracted to her charming personality, she carried herself really well.:D
Kindly up xiao di afew points if you kinda like my posts k?

SammyNewbie 19-04-2013 01:40 PM

I also know. But chio and sexy are different things.

Almost any gal can become sexy once she flaunt her assets the right way.:rolleyes:

KhunnTey 19-04-2013 01:48 PM

世界上没有丑女人,只有懒女人 right? Haha! ;)

ah rat 19-04-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KhunnTey (Post 8852936)
Actually she isn't very pretty, just attracted to her charming personality, she carried herself really well.:D

Not pretty,then her asset should be solid.Any of her nude pixs :p :D

DegenerationX 19-04-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 8852998)
Not pretty,then her asset should be solid.Any of her nude pixs :p :D

Like that also can ah? :eek:

Win liao lor :D

ah rat 19-04-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DegenerationX (Post 8853178)
Like that also can ah? :eek:

Win liao lor :D

Not yet win,got pixs then win :D

NRider 19-04-2013 04:52 PM

Great effort, camping here for more ...

wilson80 19-04-2013 05:32 PM

camping here:)

Gonenow 19-04-2013 05:52 PM

Tent pitched!