The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Love trap cheater (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=853653)

fubuki78 28-12-2021 09:39 PM

ROMANCE SCAM Cheater

Beware of her....her name is Rose
She is a Singapore Permanent Resident and her nationality is Thai who work before in various club as hostess

First met she will tell you she divorced with 2 kids and also tell you she single no boyfriend
Then when you go along with her more....she tell you she want to remarry and tell you i the right person for her....
she will tell you she stay rented house every month need to pay rent....and when she no money to pay rent...she will call you beg you to pay rent for her.....
and also ask you buy alot of things for her.......

To my surprise...i checked on website that the house owner is under her name and still got to cheek say she rented a room

Another great surprise she remarried 3 year ago and her husband is Thai national which register marriage here with her
Confronted her she still denied it but the fact is at ROM website marriage stated she married 3 year ago.... that the fact...cannot escape one....
She even applied Long Term Visitor Pass for her Thai national husband to come here to stay with her

To her....this is called business....she need more customer so that she can con more money and earn more money

She is pro player....good in sweet talk and good acting skill...and also good in lying....kao tow to her.....

For brother outside...please beware of her...if you know her please avoid her asap....

pearlnjewel 29-12-2021 09:09 AM

Re: Love trap cheater

Quote:

Originally Posted by fubuki78 (Post 21018296)
First met she will tell you she divorsed with 2 kids
Then when you go along with her more....she tell you she will remarry and tell you i the right person for her....
she will tell you she stay rented house every month need to pay $800....and when she no money to pay rent...she will call you beg you to pay rent for her.....

To my surprise...i checked on website that the house owner is under her name and still got to cheek say she rented a room

Another great surprise she remarried 3 year ago and her husband is staying with her now.....
Confonted her she can denied it but the fact is at ROM website marriage stated she married 3 year ago.... that the fact

I cannot imagine her husband stay at home and let her wife go out with different guy and con all the guy money

She good in sweet talk and good acting skill...kao tow to her.....

She need a lot of attention lah either that or she think she can get away with it later. Something wrong with her now she needs to do all the bad things like cheating. Expose her.

CumExplorer 29-12-2021 08:15 PM

Ts you bed her already right, it is game... just fuck her more ... and take the fucking pics or video

Have your own game plan ... play her along the way ... dont like 娘们 crying

fubuki78 29-12-2021 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CumExplorer (Post 21020121)
Ts you bed her already right, it is game... just fuck her more ... and take the fucking pics or video

Have your own game plan ... play her along the way ... dont like 娘们 crying

No...she never let you sex with her....she smart....and she only sex with her husband at her house....

BTW i not crying for her...for what....just to expose her to outside brother not to fall in her love trap....

cuscorex92 29-12-2021 11:11 PM

so TS didnt get to bed her, had committed $$/KC for her acts and sweet words??

fubuki78 30-12-2021 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuscorex92 (Post 21020375)
so TS didnt get to bed her, had committed $$/KC for her acts and sweet words??

Yes...she a pro player because of sweet look and attractive that why can attract so many guy fall in her....

pearlnjewel 30-12-2021 02:38 AM

She Vietnamese is it?

cuscorex92 30-12-2021 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fubuki78 (Post 21020576)
Yes...she a pro player because of sweet look and attractive that why can attract so many guy fall in her....

understd whr u r comin from...dun misunderstd, am not siding her, husband likely to eat soft-rice type, lazy and not responsible, children might not even his,y shld he b responsible for them. he might juz b providing the "status" for her to stay here & she did tis 'acts' outta feedin her two young, watsoever...

every1 has a story to tell. i had my share of 'lessons' too, we moved on in life, tis whr we pick up knowledges. we made mistakes, but, just dun repeat them in future. Cheers!

fubuki78 30-12-2021 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pearlnjewel (Post 21020617)
She Vietnamese is it?

She thai.....

kurtis 01-01-2022 04:37 PM

can you post on stomp or other online platform to gain more attention?

there's not much viewership on sbf.

Apollo 02-01-2022 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuscorex92 (Post 21020849)
understd whr u r comin from...dun misunderstd, am not siding her, husband likely to eat soft-rice type, lazy and not responsible, children might not even his,y shld he b responsible for them. he might juz b providing the "status" for her to stay here & she did tis 'acts' outta feedin her two young, watsoever...

every1 has a story to tell. i had my share of 'lessons' too, we moved on in life, tis whr we pick up knowledges. we made mistakes, but, just dun repeat them in future. Cheers!

bro u r really experienced and understanding ...

Agree we move on in real life and learn from it :p

SoGoodAh 05-01-2022 04:05 PM

It's not uncommon in her industry. TS unlucky to kanna honey potted..

alan0338 10-01-2022 04:51 PM

where to find her??? looks chio leh... :D :D :D

fallen11 20-01-2022 12:05 PM

Re: ROMANCE SCAM Cheater

Quote:

Originally Posted by fubuki78 (Post 21018296)

Beware of her....her name is Rose
She is a Singapore Permanent Resident and her nationality is Thai who work before in various club as hostess

First met she will tell you she divorced with 2 kids and also tell you she single no boyfriend
Then when you go along with her more....she tell you she want to remarry and tell you i the right person for her....
she will tell you she stay rented house every month need to pay rent....and when she no money to pay rent...she will call you beg you to pay rent for her.....
and also ask you buy alot of things for her.......

Another great surprise she remarried 3 year ago and her husband is Thai national which register marriage here with her
Confronted her she still denied it but the fact is at ROM website marriage stated she married 3 year ago.... that the fact...cannot escape one....
She even applied Long Term Visitor Pass for her Thai national husband to come here to stay with her

To her....this is called business....she need more customer so that she can con more money and earn more money

She is pro player....good in sweet talk and good acting skill...and also good in lying....kao tow to her.....

For brother outside...please beware of her...if you know her please avoid her asap....

hope you learned your lesson and watch out for such things next time.
Such scams are pretty common. Yes to them its for survival.
Next time try not to find a gf from nightlife industry. Want good girls, go to decent places to find. You dont go to prison and expect to find non convicts / ex convicts

fubuki78 20-01-2022 11:34 PM

Re: ROMANCE SCAM Cheater

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 21056832)
hope you learned your lesson and watch out for such things next time.
Such scams are pretty common. Yes to them its for survival.
Next time try not to find a gf from nightlife industry. Want good girls, go to decent places to find. You dont go to prison and expect to find non convicts / ex convicts

Thanks bro.....lesson learnt....will not find any girl in nightlife industry anymore....