The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=12640)

7Horizon 17-07-2003 12:17 AM

Re: Procedures - Please read . . .

Quote:

Originally posted by Hitman
Sometimes cannot blame the 'lao jiao' for flaming the newbies for asking repetitively irritating questions because if the newbies had really spent an effort to read the FAQ AND do a search, the answers are all there!

Haiz, on MC today, so being a nice guy that I am, I did a search, simply type 'procedures' and walah, I've got the info I need!

Here are some of them, if you want to know more, do your own search. . . The old threads are still there, just that they don't show up at the 'Last Page', seek and you shall find...

I've helped, so it's up to you newbies to spent an effort to READ.

Have fun!

Tks for the info....

Cam^Shaft 17-07-2003 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by lifeduo
JB got any good massage parlour?
how to get there?

jb got hell lots of HC,

Eden Roman Spa ( near the DFS)
New York Spa ( New york hotel)
Sounthern Spa ( above Ocean)

these are the few i know

ah_yan 17-07-2003 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by lifeduo
JB got any good massage parlour?
how to get there?

i think u try Eden in JB and u won't think of going of any HC in SG liao..

LancerFan 18-07-2003 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ah_yan
i think u try Eden in JB and u won't think of going of any HC in SG liao..
Can share your FR on Eden at JB? The pricing also? Any recommendation of chiobu there? Thanks! :)

7Horizon 20-07-2003 05:04 PM

heard abt "sakura" in JB..... any1 can share on it?

waypastprime 20-07-2003 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 7Horizon
heard abt "sakura" in JB..... any1 can share on it?
Use the search function for the keyword Sakura if not then go to the Malaysian Scene thread..... ;)

cheongkid 20-07-2003 07:13 PM

Bros, there are FRs on Sakura and Roman Spa @ Eden over at the Malaysian section. Please check it out.

klik88 20-07-2003 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ho_ed
thanks all for your reply.

What if I dun want HJ, BJ but just play wif her boobs? How much would this special costs? Got such thing? Thks.

U can just tell her that U want to have a foreplay session. Normally girls who allow fingering cost at least 50. Any bro can get cheaper?

altered1 11-08-2003 06:10 PM

My Newbie Qn of the day:

What is the acceptance of Foreigners in GL? Do the Girls speak English?

I'm asking because I'll be in SG in September, and am very interested in checking out the scene.

Thanks

Altered1

zyxel01 11-08-2003 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by altered1
My Newbie Qn of the day:

I'm asking because I'll be in SG in September, and am very interested in checking out the scene.

Thanks

Altered1

Bro, you are asking questions about GL in the wrong thread. Please go to the GL thread. There is a thread for help for newbies. Please read them.

BTW, most gals in GL (for the legal ones) are only Mandarin/Catonese/Malay speaking. Those Malay gals can speak ok English. Some Chinese ones can speak ok English. Ask the okt there to recommend those that can speak English. Some gals may also not accept caucasians or any other non-Chinese.

Cheers!
zyxel

hello 11-08-2003 07:46 PM

sorry for my ignorance. If i am 20+ not yet 21, am i able to go in? Some kind bro pls advice mi?

bogyman 12-08-2003 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by altered1
My Newbie Qn of the day:

Thanks

Altered1

One more thing to add, if you are white, the price automatically double

bogyman 12-08-2003 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by hello
sorry for my ignorance. If i am 20+ not yet 21, am i able to go in? Some kind bro pls advice mi?
Have money, will travel.
Don't act like a kid and don't announce your age. But in the end, its your money that will open doors and clothes and legs. Have fun!

waypastprime 12-08-2003 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by hello
No age limit lah.... even if there's age check then bluff lah... There's no discount for being honest ok... :o

hello 12-08-2003 10:40 AM

Thanks for your advise.

I read the faq and was told that best put your real name and IC no. in case of AV raid.That why i ask your any age limit dont wanna chase out by them. very paiseh