The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Petain Romps (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Frenching (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=631112)

JimmyAH 20-10-2016 01:42 AM

Frenching

As the title, i would like to know which cat in petain allow frenching. Thank

Cuntworth 22-10-2016 05:47 PM

Re: Frenching

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyAH (Post 15212313)
As the title, i would like to know which cat in petain allow frenching. Thank

There animals in petain???:confused::rolleyes::eek:

TimDuncan21 22-10-2016 10:11 PM

Frenching is only at French road, just like Malaysia ban hot dog.:D

jacky43 23-10-2016 10:41 AM

We have Ah Bao on left and Pat's right. Pat winning steak is fierce frenchings while she cowgirl her customers. Of course she might have taken it away after Kelantan's lane clinic asked her to do so.

Then for uncle looking customers, the type that dont know there is such thing as Internet she might do it. The thing is pretend u r one such uncle, or that u are lower secondary educated man. Pat will fall into the trap.

The other is H12 FY, not such as I had not taken her this year. By the way, does anyone know where is that place? It looked local, the girls are into smoking and drinkings. If I know where they used to hangout I might sit next to her pretend I dont know their lifehood. For I am into the dark they are under spotlight.

KinJioKar 24-10-2016 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacky43 (Post 15224635)

We have Ah Bao on left and Pat's right. Pat winning steak is fierce frenchings while she cowgirl her customers. Of course she might have taken it away after Kelantan's lane clinic asked her to do so.

Then for uncle looking customers, the type that dont know there is such thing as Internet she might do it. The thing is pretend u r one such uncle, or that u are lower secondary educated man. Pat will fall into the trap.

The other is H12 FY, not such as I had not taken her this year. By the way, does anyone know where is that place? It looked local, the girls are into smoking and drinkings. If I know where they used to hangout I might sit next to her pretend I dont know their lifehood. For I am into the dark they are under spotlight.

Lai Huat Seafood.
72 Horne Road

clinton 24-10-2016 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuntworth (Post 15222442)
There animals in petain???:confused::rolleyes::eek:

cat30 cat40 cat50, all female animal :D

Alexryu 24-10-2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacky43 (Post 15224635)

Oh..tis blue tee is ah Bao?she like to call ppl DARING" while doing cow gal ....:))

TripleJ43 10-12-2016 03:26 PM

frenching safe or not?

huatonglai 13-12-2016 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleJ43 (Post 15407742)
frenching safe or not?

Got risk also

miguela 02-01-2017 09:58 PM

please recommend as i am lover of french kisses also:D