The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   (Pics of myself included) Looking for female FB or hookups/orgies (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=774448)

siaoliaola 14-05-2020 11:11 AM

(Pics of myself included) Looking for female FB or hookups/orgies

25 year old Chinese male, works out regularly with a nice body and pretty long dick.

Dick is 6.6 inches, longer than the iPhone 11 max, you can measure in person if you want.

I've been told that I'm good-looking. Will provide pictures of my face to interested parties.

Able to fuck for about 6 hours without going soft (Once fucked a girl non-stop from 1am to 7.30am) and I can make you cum as much as you want, if you can handle it.

Looking for any girl with the following features:
race = Any
height = Any
weight = Doesn't matter as long as your body is nice, can be either thick and curvy or slim and tight
age = 18 to 45
boobs = Any.
hair = Any
body = Doesn't matter as long as your body is nice, can be either thick and curvy or slim and tight
legs = Preferably not too thick
Do you want a smoker or not: No preference, I don't smoke
Do you want a drinker or not: No preference
Do you want a girl with tattoos or a flawless skin: I find both sexy
Personality:
Fine with anything, as long as we can get along well. Bonus points for ladies that are playful and enjoy banter and teasing.

Looks don't matter too much, a nice body is more important.

I'm pretty eloquent and a good conversationalist, if you're into that sort of thing. Also a good cuddler. I usually shave belly hair and trim groin hair regularly; I'm un-groomed in the pictures due to the Circuit Breaker. Rest assured that I'll definitely shave and trim appropriately before meeting up.

Pictures included; Let me know if you like what you see. I'm willing to show more pictures including my face if interested

siaoliaola 17-05-2020 08:24 PM

Re: (Pics of myself included) Looking for female FB or hookups/orgies

Bump for visibility. I've gotten some PMs with special requests, so to clarify, I am very open and willing to try almost anything, so don't be afraid to approach. You'd be surprised what I'm down for.

LoveThai 19-05-2020 01:49 PM

The world is in a pandemic stage now, let us show some loves by bumping up this thread.

Nice Washboard abs and matehood you have there mate.

KinJioKar 19-05-2020 03:50 PM

Yum, can I play with your kukujiao

FatSpider 19-05-2020 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KinJioKar (Post 20011263)
Yum, can I play with your kukujiao

how u want play wif it

graphites 19-05-2020 04:30 PM

i like this kukujiao - esp the way it bends out.

if can have gif of the kukujiao spitting fire that will be nice!

henry_ang10 20-05-2020 10:06 AM

wow.. how do we know the photo is real?

AND wow.. now then i know so many gays in this forum hahahahaha

siaoliaola 20-05-2020 06:59 PM

Thanks for the support, you guys made me chuckle, haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by henry_ang10 (Post 20012288)
wow.. how do we know the photo is real?

AND wow.. now then i know so many gays in this forum hahahahaha

If you wanna see proof, PM me, I can show you via video chat. Face included. But you might feel a little small afterwards.

Alson15 26-05-2020 12:54 AM

Respect bro, especially if your photo is taken recently. Not easy to maintain the abs during this period of time. Personally I do weight training at home, but even then i can see my belly slowly showing up again.

peeboy75 27-05-2020 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siaoliaola (Post 20003276)
25 year old Chinese male, works out regularly with a nice body and pretty long dick.
Dick is 6.6 inches, longer than the iPhone 11 max, you can measure in person if you want.
Above average looks.
Able to fuck for about 6 hours without going soft (Once fucked a girl non-stop from 1am to 7.30am) and I can make you cum as much as you want, if you can handle it.

Looking for any girl with the following features:
race = Any
height = Any
weight = Doesn't matter as long as your body is nice, can be either thick and curvy or slim and tight
age = 18 to 45
boobs = Any.
hair = Any
body = Doesn't matter as long as your body is nice, can be either thick and curvy or slim and tight
legs = Preferably not too thick
Do you want a smoker or not: No preference
Do you want a drinker or not: No preference
Do you want a girl with tattoos or a flawless skin: I find both sexy
Personality:
Fine with anything, although I have a fetish for girls that are slightly bitchy or have the princessy resting bitch face look.

Looks don't matter too much, a nice body is more important.

I'm pretty eloquent and a pretty good conversationalist, if you're into that sort of thing. Also a good cuddler. I shave belly hair and trim groin hair regularly

Pictures included; Let me know if you like what you see. I'm willing to show my face if interested

Let me know if I need to change anything about my post.

Bro, how come one photo show it pointing down and then another pointing down??..can work both was ah?:)

peeboy75 27-05-2020 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peeboy75 (Post 20022496)
Bro, how come one photo show it pointing down and then another pointing down??..can work both was ah?:)

One pointing up and one pointing down i mean...

siaoliaola 28-05-2020 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alson15 (Post 20020260)
Respect bro, especially if your photo is taken recently. Not easy to maintain the abs during this period of time. Personally I do weight training at home, but even then i can see my belly slowly showing up again.

Thanks dude! And yea, the pictures are recent, I took them a few days before I made the post. Sucks that all the gyms are closed right now, so I've resorted to working out at home

siaoliaola 28-05-2020 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peeboy75 (Post 20022499)
One pointing up and one pointing down i mean...

I was harder in the picture of it pointing a little up, the picture of it drooping is when I was going soft. Taking a dick pic is a little hard when I'm trying to fit my entire dick in the frame. Doesn't matter, it's long, big, and it curves downwards, and those are the only things that matter

peeboy75 28-05-2020 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siaoliaola (Post 20023777)
I was harder in the picture of it pointing a little up, the picture of it drooping is when I was going soft. Taking a dick pic is a little hard when I'm trying to fit my entire dick in the frame. Doesn't matter, it's long, big, and it curves downwards, and those are the only things that matter

Not all girls like it big and long though....

siaoliaola 29-05-2020 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peeboy75 (Post 20023880)
Not all girls like it big and long though....

Well, you're not wrong there, but if the guy knows how to use his tool, it seems like big and long is generally preferred. And I know how to use my tool. I think you're focusing on the wrong part of my comment though, unless that was your intent? ;)

Anyway, I meant that the description of my penis is all that matters, not the dimensions of it. I'm showing what I have to offer. I don't see how being able to point my penis up or down is an important selling point. It's like asking an air-conditioning unit salesman if their home-based air-conditioners dehumidify. Sure they do, but that's not relevant because that's not why most people buy them, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Course, if I do receive a PM asking about my dick-orienting abilities, I'd be sure to point them to your comment, so I can verify that I can indeed point my penis any way they want. Who knows, some women might have a fetish about fucking the gear stick of a car, in which case, I guess I'll be able to provide :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 20023815)
shave better. :D

Yep, I've shaved and trimmed appropriately since I took the pictures! :)