The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Need advices on HIV testing (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=719782)

Twistedmind 27-02-2019 10:26 PM

Need advices on HIV testing

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum, really need some advise and help. I had a protected sex with a WL 2 weeks ago. I went for my urine test yesterday and got my results to be negative. Waiting for blood test in 2 weeks to see if I am HIV cleared.

My questions is if I am negative for urine test(chlamydia, gonorrhea), am I 50% cleared?
Right now I having some symptoms, like headache, feeling heaty, knee pain(not sure is it due to hot weather or body heaty).
What should I do now? I am still 2 weeks away from the blood test.

Are all these symptoms normal?

Need some advices.

Thanks you
Regards

sammyboyfor 28-02-2019 02:37 AM

Re: Need advices on HIV testing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twistedmind (Post 18406146)
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum, really need some advise and help. I had a protected sex with a WL 2 weeks ago. I went for my urine test yesterday and got my results to be negative. Waiting for blood test in 2 weeks to see if I am HIV cleared.

My questions is if I am negative for urine test(chlamydia, gonorrhea), am I 50% cleared?
Right now I having some symptoms, like headache, feeling heaty, knee pain(not sure is it due to hot weather or body heaty).

Need some advices.

Thanks you
Regards

If you have protected sex you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Big Sexy 28-02-2019 05:53 AM

protected sex is a good decision

the window period for chlamydia and gonorrhea is 5-6 days..
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=19
so test for chlamydia and gonorrhea 2 week after exposure is pretty much accurate... however there are some who recommend to do another test in 3 month ..

for HIV, i would recommend that u do the 4th gen test after 28 days.. check out for more info on the test at afa.org.sg

Quote:

Hi guys,

Need some advices.

Thanks you
Regards

Twistedmind 28-02-2019 08:16 AM

Thanks for the info. What about the symptoms? Are they normal?

Big Sexy 28-02-2019 08:44 AM

dont worry abt that..those are symptoms of a whole ton of general health issue.. the test result is what matters..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twistedmind (Post 18407388)

sammyboyfor 28-02-2019 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twistedmind (Post 18407388)

I think the symptoms are a product of your imagination.

As for knee pain I have never heard of any STDs that attack the knee joint. :D

Twistedmind 28-02-2019 11:01 AM

Thanks for the info.

I will be doing my blood test in 2 weeks times. The next 2 weeks going to be a hell week for me. Just have to pray everything is fine for me.

sammyboyfor 28-02-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twistedmind (Post 18407822)
Thanks for the info.

I will be doing my blood test in 2 weeks times. The next 2 weeks going to be a hell week for me. Just have to pray everything is fine for me.

Just relax nothing is wrong with you. You're suffering from anxiety not STDs.

Anxiety is self inflicted and it can kill. It's far more serious than any STD HIV included.

fun2nite 28-02-2019 02:48 PM

Quote:

Hi guys,

Need some advices.

Thanks you
Regards

If you still kana despite wearing protection, then it means millions billion of people have alreasy infected. No1 would be wearing condoms anymore nor there will be company selling condoms anymore.

You absolutely have no hiv risk

Twistedmind 28-02-2019 03:57 PM

Thank you guys for all the informations and tips. Will be going for my blood test in 2 weeks.

soccerlover 13-06-2019 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twistedmind (Post 18408796)
Thank you guys for all the informations and tips. Will be going for my blood test in 2 weeks.

All cleared, bro?

linrx 13-06-2019 06:45 PM

Wish one and all the best!