The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Orgy/ gang-bang Arrangement (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=389129)

juciferhabits 15-08-2013 06:45 PM

Orgy/ gang-bang Arrangement

Hello,

This a long time fantasy that I wish to fulfill. Don't know if it going to get a reality. But a try here.

I sponsor a decent hotel room/ suite for a full night of fun. You bring your girl. We chat over drinks and food, get naughty, flirt, choose our partners and get laid in front of others to enjoy. I hope to call it an close, when we have at least 2 girls and 5 men.

Be open to chat for a while before we decide on venue and other arrangements. It is in benefit that no one brings hooker. Also, no photo-shoot for discreetness purpose. Any contacts shared in the event is personal thing.

Conditions:
Be respectable to all other couples.
Must use condom.
No comments on shape, size, skin tone. (keeping in mind that, we are here to enjoy)
Be chatty and open minded.
A no from a participant is strictly a NO.
Bring your own drinks. (There will be some beers and wines from my side.)

I have posted same words in craigslist but no reply so far. So, an open invitation here.

arjunalee 16-08-2013 12:50 AM

Re: Orgy/ gang-bang Arrangement

so basically u wanna say that u pay for the hotel.. and let other supply you the girls? :confused::confused::confused:

arjunalee 16-08-2013 12:51 AM

oh forgot to mention.. you expect them to bring their girlfriend/wife/FB (not hooker) for you to try.. wow... very powderfull

huhu123 16-08-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunalee (Post 9520034)
oh forgot to mention.. you expect them to bring their girlfriend/wife/FB (not hooker) for you to try.. wow... very powderfull

now u know got many cheapo around

ColdBlood99 16-08-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juciferhabits (Post 9518275)
Hello,

This a long time fantasy that I wish to fulfill. Don't know if it going to get a reality. But a try here.

I sponsor a decent hotel room/ suite for a full night of fun. You bring your girl. We chat over drinks and food, get naughty, flirt, choose our partners and get laid in front of others to enjoy. I hope to call it an close, when we have at least 2 girls and 5 men.

Be open to chat for a while before we decide on venue and other arrangements. It is in benefit that no one brings hooker. Also, no photo-shoot for discreetness purpose. Any contacts shared in the event is personal thing.

Conditions:
Be respectable to all other couples.
Must use condom.
No comments on shape, size, skin tone. (keeping in mind that, we are here to enjoy)
Be chatty and open minded.
A no from a participant is strictly a NO.
Bring your own drinks. (There will be some beers and wines from my side.)

I have posted same words in craigslist but no reply so far. So, an open invitation here.

Before you start this type of thread, please seek advise from our mr *seh* ong in Sbf, if you don't know who is him I will advise you, his nick is ah wee aka power pt.

Normally is the gal who book hotel for him, tons of ladies waiting to be get piak piak by him. Why? Because he got the *seh*

juciferhabits 16-08-2013 10:05 AM

Thanks for the pointers. Will get in touch with power pt.

Appreciate putting a comment. Reminding that we are in a orgy/gangbang thread. So, people calling this a sick's post might not be interested to read this thread first of all. It is an individual's choice of lifestyle. No offence or defense play will be nice.

swingingcplsg 16-08-2013 03:40 PM

bro we are all here to enjoy stories and fun why bother about others negative feedback. just post and feel free to enjoy what we do daily will do. Cheer!!!

hornyMlyCouple 16-08-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swingingcplsg (Post 9523144)
bro we are all here to enjoy stories and fun why bother about others negative feedback. just post and feel free to enjoy what we do daily will do. Cheer!!!

Yup totally agreed.
Any plans for gb tonite?
Me n new gf would be in a hotel in town area later

devan69 16-08-2013 06:47 PM

Support supprt

juciferhabits 17-08-2013 06:23 PM

Thanks to all who PMed me.
So far, i got two promising replies that we can arrange with.

Inviting other couples, who are into swinging and orgy lifestyle.
I am planning to make it happen on a Saturday evening (full night) or any weekday for short time.

Let's plan it soonest.