The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   (Undertables' Diary)Liz and Luna Escapee pictures. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=276584)

Icebreg79 26-03-2012 02:14 PM

Re: (Undertables' Diary)Liz and Luna Escapee pictures.

Great pics TS!! Hope ur gathering is a happening one with Liz 

undertable 27-03-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icebreg79 (Post 7031578)
Great pics TS!! Hope ur gathering is a happening one with Liz 

Oh thanks bro, I believe it will be, Update u guys with new upcoming pics soon. Stay tuned!

consultant 27-03-2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undertable (Post 7025104)
In case some of the bros here does not visit "Link plaza section", we decided to share here our little actions for the bros/sis. U are most welcome to visit our links in FlickR below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/$$$$$$$$$$$$/sets/

This will further on be our only thread in "adult discussion about sex" for the repost of Liz and Luna 's Pictures.

Do follow this thread as we will be always updating it with our personal activities. Hopefully bros here will enjoy our little contribution. Have a great day ahead all!:)

For MMF Event we will too post here for this section supporters bros/sisters to participate if anyone is interested,Of course only selected bros will be notify hence please pardon us if you never receive our replies.

-If you like what u see here, kindly rate our thread.

-Bros When u support us by uping us with your valuable powers, please allow us to have your nice so in future we can in return support you back.

Am overaged. Can pm me Liz's contact for another solo she likes unique and special long sessions with lots of play. I look younger than my age.Thanks.

undertable 27-03-2012 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by consultant (Post 7033685)
Am overaged. Can pm me Liz's contact for another solo she likes unique and special long sessions with lots of play. I look younger than my age.Thanks.

Oh U mean U want my Spouse contact so that u can have your"Special Long sessions with lots of play"?

U may really look younger than your age but did your brain developed well enuff with your age? Why not just enjoy and keep quiet? Dun irritate us like this.

werdnac 27-03-2012 10:08 AM

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the pics.. very sexy girls!!!

Love Liz pics!! do up more...

Would also love to have her as my model..

Thanks again!!! Keep up the great work....

Starkarat 27-03-2012 02:11 PM

nice sexcapades u guys had! such fun! wish cud be der to witness too haha

sleepy80 27-03-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by consultant (Post 7033685)

This stupid fellow deserve to be zap for such request, who you think you are to get Liz's contact from TS.. Mr Undertable is kind enough to invite us to join him and you wan Solo session. Even Tom Cruise dun have the chance.. Use ur overaged brain to think first before posting. Zap you for posting!

DCS17 27-03-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undertable (Post 7033645)
Oh thanks bro, I believe it will be, Update u guys with new upcoming pics soon. Stay tuned!

Let me know if you wanna do 3D pics... kekekek Anyway good job brudder.

undertable 27-03-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepy80 (Post 7035091)
This stupid fellow deserve to be zap for such request, who you think you are to get Liz's contact from TS.. Mr Undertable is kind enough to invite us to join him and you wan Solo session. Even Tom Cruise dun have the chance.. Use ur overaged brain to think first before posting. Zap you for posting!

Thanks bro, He boils my blood when i read that post. Abit over le.. Ask u one thing bro, Over here only TCSS organize meet up with bros?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCS17 (Post 7035099)
Let me know if you wanna do 3D pics... kekekek Anyway good job brudder.

3d pictures? whats that?

sleepy80 27-03-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undertable (Post 7035181)
Thanks bro, He boils my blood when i read that post. Abit over le.. Ask u one thing bro, Over here only TCSS organize meet up with bros?

3d pictures? whats that?

Haha yah that guy is too much, deserve to be zap.. Back to ur question, yes TCSS do organize meet up frequently and it have large group of senior samsters attending and it's really tok cock session but they dun sing song lar.. I do join them sometimes and some bros do bring their partners along.. As for other meet up maybe its more discreet and not publisize on the forum...

Haha you may try to organize one and I'm sure response will be very good as you are so 'POP'ular now..

middleday 27-03-2012 03:29 PM

ah, I born in 78, so going to be 34 this yr,

don't know shd try to make new acquaintances/friends?

I'm not hoping for anything, seems undertable quite open to meet ppl

undertable 27-03-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepy80 (Post 7035272)
Haha yah that guy is too much, deserve to be zap.. Back to ur question, yes TCSS do organize meet up frequently and it have large group of senior samsters attending and it's really tok cock session but they dun sing song lar.. I do join them sometimes and some bros do bring their partners along.. As for other meet up maybe its more discreet and not publisize on the forum...

Haha you may try to organize one and I'm sure response will be very good as you are so 'POP'ular now..

Hah, I went in already and join them for friday drinking session in pub, If u can come please drop by bro.. We also keen to meet friends and have a great time.

Organize is a big head for a noob head like me, I prefer follow the flow.. ^^
Quote:

Originally Posted by middleday (Post 7035357)
ah, I born in 78, so going to be 34 this yr,

don't know shd try to make new acquaintances/friends?

I'm not hoping for anything, seems undertable quite open to meet ppl

Bro u are late, we selected our bros for meet up. If u dun mind you send us a email with your pictures and next round of meet up we get u along if liz is okie.

CityOfAngels 27-03-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undertable (Post 7035403)
Hah, I went in already and join them for friday drinking session in pub, If u can come please drop by bro.. We also keen to meet friends and have a great time.

Organize is a big head for a noob head like me, I prefer follow the flow.. ^^

Bro u are late, we selected our bros for meet up. If u dun mind you send us a email with your pictures and next round of meet up we get u along if liz is okie.

So fast closed, I haven't made my application yet:(

undertable 27-03-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CityOfAngels (Post 7035573)
So fast closed, I haven't made my application yet:(

Oh ya i was also wondering y nv receive yours!

MrTransform69 27-03-2012 04:49 PM

Bro, no wonder you're so busy. :D

Hope you guys have a great time.