The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   From the anus to the balls to the dick to the mouth (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=941385)

clean&neat 31-05-2023 05:59 PM

From the anus to the balls to the dick to the mouth

Ha ha, just got a first time experience with this. The FL literally licked and tongue my anus, sucked my balls, sucked my dick and then went straight to DFK my mouth with lots of deep tongue. Good thing I washed thoroughly so did not taste nor smell anything.

I guess the danger is that bacteria from my anus could be introduced to my mouth? I made sure to load up with plenty of probiotics past the event however a few days later I am having some stomach trouble. Not sure if its from the durian feast the night before or from her a few days ago.

I also tested positive for HSV2 some years ago. Fortunately no symptoms nor outbreak so far. How likely it is for someone to pass on HSV if no symptoms, ie no sores, no fever?

sammyboyfor 02-06-2023 09:20 AM

Re: From the anus to the balls to the dick to the mouth

Quote:

Originally Posted by clean&neat (Post 22375927)
Ha ha, just got a first time experience with this. The FL literally licked and tongue my anus, sucked my balls, sucked my dick and then went straight to DFK my mouth with lots of deep tongue. Good thing I washed thoroughly so did not taste nor smell anything.

I guess the danger is that bacteria from my anus could be introduced to my mouth? I made sure to load up with plenty of probiotics past the event however a few days later I am having some stomach trouble. Not sure if its from the durian feast the night before or from her a few days ago.

I also tested positive for HSV2 some years ago. Fortunately no symptoms nor outbreak so far. How likely it is for someone to pass on HSV if no symptoms, ie no sores, no fever?

It is possible to get infected by your own e coli but apart from a mild stomach upset the symptoms are usually minor.

PcFishBall 02-06-2023 02:53 PM

Quote:

My experience in Thailand, after the AR they washed their mouth first then proceeded to BBBJ.

ai1ai2ai3 12-07-2023 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 22380387)
It is possible to get infected by your own e coli but apart from a mild stomach upset the symptoms are usually minor.

agreed but fingers crossed

manyMore321 12-07-2023 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PcFishBall (Post 22381150)
My experience in Thailand, after the AR they washed their mouth first then proceeded to BBBJ.

had similar experience. after bbbj ar etc they always wash before moving on to the next action

zxcvbnz 14-07-2023 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PcFishBall (Post 22381150)

ya i need to keep in mind about washing mouth, sometimes cannot think straight when in bed:confused:

Bambooboy 24-04-2024 03:46 PM

No matter how fun this is, I won't do it. the thought of her tongue licking my anus and then kissing me was so disgusting

roselover 25-04-2024 12:01 PM

Quote:

Too scarry imagine about this bro . Need still to be carefull even u want to get have fun . Thinking about the risk

joshuaienls 26-04-2024 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zxcvbnz (Post 22490730)
ya i need to keep in mind about washing mouth, sometimes cannot think straight when in bed:confused:

of course hahaha when your head feels like it's floating