The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   23yo PRC - Coco (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=88409)

Gaofar 24-07-2008 11:19 AM

23yo PRC - Coco

Got to know a girl through another friend of mine who recommends to me...

Here's the low-down of her...

Name: Coco
Height: 1.66m
Weight: 55kg
Bust: 36C
Looks: Fair-skin, below shoulder-blade length straight hair, tall-frame with big boobs, to me her face-features scores a 8/10
Do's: Frenching, Catbath, BJ, FJ
Don'ts: Fingering, BBBJ, AR, AJ, CIM, COF and of course RAW
Damage: 70/1/1 (Room and CD not provided)

Got a call from my friend who told me that there's a PRC girl by the name of Coco and asked if I'm interested in trying out. Since just nice I have just finished my work and in need of some TLC so I got her contact from my friend.

SMS her and soon got a reply from her. Arranged with her to meet me at JC H81. Once I got the room, I sms her the room number and went to shower first. After my shower, I was lying down on the bed thinking how would she look like and feeling rather excited as it's like a "blind-date"... Soon there's a knock on the door and with my ass-wrapped in towel I opened the door to see my "present"...

Turns out this "present" looks not bad at all. At first glance she'll look normal but as I look at her more she became more pretty, so it became "normal-pretty" (weird right?...). Realising that I'm staring at her at the door, I quickly invite her in and after some TCSS, she went to shower herself.

After she finished showering and came out, then I had a more proper view of her. She had nice long, straight hair that reaches below her shoulder blade. She's rather tall (but I like as I'm 1.8!...) and she's also the type that fits the bill of "meaty-tall", not "slim-tall". Not that she's fat but I'll say the meat are all in the right places and proportions (In my opinion... I like!). Speaking of which, her 2 big breasts are awesome... Nice shape and soft, it's not the largest I've encountered but still with its softness and 36C size, you simply can't go wrong... :D

So soon she came over to me and I broke ice by hugging and french-kiss her. The feeling of hugging and frenching a pretty and tall woman in the buff after you just finish work... Simply heaven... Well, can't blame the natural reaction of my lil' bro who soon "stood up" for the challenge due to close contact of naked female body...

She slowly went down and catbath me and after which she took a CD and put on for me before BJ. I tried asking if can BBBJ but she told me she don't do it... (Perhaps next time will try to convince her...) Never the kind of person to force upon, I told it's ok and she proceed with her BJ. She did it in a slow and sensuous manner, with some tongue-action and deep-throat... Nice... I auto-roam her boobs and try to finger her but she sort of clamp it down and prevent further access... (Sad... So another point to conquer by next round)

Cannot tahan her BJ any longer, we start off FJ with her doing cow-girl on top of me. Entry was rather tight but soon was sliding in/out with ease due to her wet-juices. The sight of bouncing boobs in-front of my face was so inviting that I sat up and bury my face in them while we banged and grind away... Her audio is just as enticing... Initial soft moans and slowly cranked up in power... (macam suddenly booster, amplifier and tweety came online :D) Switched to missionary and was soon banging with "reckless abandon" before I finally cummed (MH hunters would know what I mean. Haha!)

Heaving and panting, both of us are catching our breath back but still hold on to each other... Then we went to bathroom and she helps to wash me down. After our bath, find out a few more things about her. Her native town is Ji Ling but stays in Beijing and didn't complete her secondary school education. Currently now acting as tourist in Singapore, she's trying to get a student pass as she wants to learn English. I ask if she wants me to help her to get more clients and she says ok.

And so there you go, another one of the many "dragon-ladies" out there on the street is being show-cased here. Below are some of the points and conditions:

* Contacts will be given to senior bros and bros of 20 pts and above. Any other bros with less than required pts will be dealt with on case to case basis.

* I'll like to stress on her height and size. She's tall of 1.66m and meaty but still pretty (in my opinion). Bros looking for tall but slim model type looking girl, you've been warned.

* Please provide FR if you have tried her as it will adds to her credibility and naturally to her earnings.

* I am not an OKT and just merely posting this to help her to get some earnings. (Aren't we all?...)

Cheers and regards.

Gaofar 24-07-2008 12:56 PM

Re: 23yo PRC - Coco

Upzzz... :D

Gaofar 24-07-2008 03:17 PM

Upzzzzzzz... :D

Gaofar 24-07-2008 05:08 PM

Upzzzzzzzzzzzzz... :D

Gaofar 24-07-2008 07:45 PM

Upzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... :D

Gaofar 24-07-2008 10:03 PM

Last Upzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. . for the day... :D

benglian 25-07-2008 07:57 AM

Upzzz Upzzz

Gaofar 25-07-2008 02:35 PM

Thanks bro benglian for the upz!

Upzzzz ah! :D

DUREX^PERFORMA 25-07-2008 03:13 PM

good find...!!!:rolleyes:
will post my FR soon when i have the time....

Gaofar 25-07-2008 03:56 PM

So far have pass Coco's contact to more than 10 bros. Hope to hear an FR soon!

Upzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ah!... :D

Gaofar 25-07-2008 07:00 PM

Upzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ah!... :D

khwt8888 26-07-2008 10:18 AM

Awaiting to see more FR

Gaofar 26-07-2008 11:15 AM

Upzzz for the day... :D

Gaofar 26-07-2008 02:02 PM