The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Getting poorer service during RTF (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=714512)

jacktan66 08-01-2019 05:05 PM

Getting poorer service during RTF

Hi all Geylang bros, just wanna ask have you guys encountered poorer service/GFE when rtf? I feel that the gals at geylang brothels fall into 2 categories. The first will give you better treatment during RTF. The second group will take you for granted when you return and stop going all out to please

I am one of the unlucky ones who happen to encounter the second group more often

Would like to hear more from seasoned cheongsters here

ahha2011 08-01-2019 06:21 PM

Re: Getting poorer service during RTF

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacktan66 (Post 18224572)
Hi all Geylang bros, just wanna ask have you guys encountered poorer service/GFE when rtf? I feel that the gals at geylang brothels fall into 2 categories. The first will give you better treatment during RTF. The second group will take you for granted when you return and stop going all out to please

I am one of the unlucky ones who happen to encounter the second group more often

normal la.. I encounter first time after sex, cuddle .. rtf, finish bath

jackyeo 08-01-2019 11:08 PM

taken for granted that you'll RTF

DPOWER 08-01-2019 11:20 PM

Quote:

How much tips u gave during the 1st visit ? Lol

strikeback44 09-01-2019 01:11 PM

Quote:

it depends largely on the girl.....some would give you good service even when you keep return fuck....but most would slack off after a few RTF.

apache 09-01-2019 05:34 PM

it actually depends.

but of course, at times, it is about taking things for granted.

It has happened to me before. first time i visited some of the gals, loads of services, from AR etc.

after 4th or 5th time or if you get to know her too well, haha, services disappeared by half. but not for all gals, for some.

so...it depends

Joezy 09-01-2019 09:14 PM

So far i've never rtf the same girl more than 3x.. Either service drop or get to know the girl too well

saabking 10-01-2019 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joezy (Post 18229118)
So far i've never rtf the same girl more than 3x.. Either service drop or get to know the girl too well

I ever RtF more than 50x because I enjoyed the creamy American dessert that she provided each time lol

unfit 10-01-2019 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saabking (Post 18230564)
I ever RtF more than 50x because I enjoyed the creamy American dessert that she provided each time lol

Zero service but yummy dessert :D

(.)(.) lover 12-01-2019 11:31 PM

If rtf drop service, next time take another gal in front of her.

Bmwlee1988 13-01-2019 01:05 AM

Rtf more than 20 times in 3 months...service still good

ccrayne 13-01-2019 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmwlee1988 (Post 18240109)

There must be special service provided. If not, what is the purpose of return fuck for more that 20 x or 50 x ? I am quite sure that RTF must have something very special

ccrayne 13-01-2019 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saabking (Post 18230564)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmwlee1988 (Post 18240109)

There must be special service provided. If not, what is the purpose of return fuck for more 50 x ? I am quite sure that RTF must have something very special .

GN007SG 13-01-2019 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover (Post 18239882)
If rtf drop service, next time take another gal in front of her.

what he said...

Quote:

many ppl go find WL for many different reasons...
sometimes its up to you what you portray yourself as to the WL and it will lead to different changes of the WL towards you

saabking 13-01-2019 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccrayne (Post 18240573)
There must be special service provided. If not, what is the purpose of return fuck for more 50 x ? I am quite sure that RTF must have something very special .

special American dessert lol