The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   21m undergrad looking for partner for discreet partner (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=216999)

hoong 19-11-2010 11:17 PM

21m undergrad looking for partner for discreet partner

Hi gals,

I am a 21 yr old student currently studying in university.

I am looking for a girl to have Discreet relationship with (preferbly in the same uni as me.)

Discreet relationship can mean just making out, touching, oral sex, sex or mutual masturbation, whatever you are comfortable with. I will not force you to do anything you dont like.

Girls who i am looking for:
- 18-24
- Looking for discreet fun (Our relationship will only be sceret between 2 of us so that it will not affect our normal life.)
- Decent looking
- High sex drive
- Respectful individual

More about me:
- Avg height
- Above avg looking
- Avg body (abit on the slim side.)

Im only interested in having 1 partner so you can be sure tt im safe and not infected.

If you are the girl i am looking for, do drop me a message with your name (fake if you are afraid, this is afterall, discreet.), msn, and phone number if you wish, and i will add you. If you do not want to include phone number, you may leave your email or give me a time/date to meet on msn.

hoong 21-11-2010 08:07 AM

Re: 21m undergrad looking for partner for discreet partner

hi. i have not made my choice yet. still open to more gals out there.

Taoist_Wizard 28-11-2010 03:17 PM

All the single girls in Varisties have been taken up.

They often indulged in orgies during term breaks. think u super low profile one and that's why u don get invited.

They call it a Red Bun Party. Just buy a big bun (with a red dot at the tip) from the canteen with a Ribena drink. members will invite u.

hoong 12-01-2011 02:47 AM

im available again :)

chixsticks 12-01-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoong (Post 5418032)
Hi gals,

I am a 21 yr old student currently studying in university.

I am looking for a girl to have Discreet relationship with (preferbly in the same uni as me.)

Discreet relationship can mean just making out, touching, oral sex, sex or mutual masturbation, whatever you are comfortable with???. I will not force you to do anything you dont like.

Girls who i am looking for:
- 18-24
- Looking for discreet fun (Our relationship will only be sceret between 2 of us so that it will not affect our normal life.)
- Decent looking
- High sex drive
- Respectful individual

More about me:
- Avg height
- Above avg looking
- Avg body (abit on the slim side.)

Im only interested in having 1 partner so you can be sure tt im safe and not infected.

If you are the girl i am looking for, do drop me a message with your name (fake if you are afraid, this is afterall, discreet.), msn, and phone number if you wish, and i will add you. If you do not want to include phone number, you may leave your email or give me a time/date to meet on msn.

I'd suggest you spend more time brushing up your language skills.....tsk, tsk.....what do universities churn out these days?:(

fazer6s 12-01-2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoong (Post 5580638)
im available again :)

Have an ex Uni super horny gal to intro ?

Quick reply here

Didi~wa~Didi 13-01-2011 04:26 PM

Hey ts, a million other guys on this stinky island is looking for the same thing - ie. unattached, no-holds-barred, nsa and free sex. To come out with such a lengthy essay just shows yr naivety. I think u ll have better luck with paid sex.

Delonx 15-01-2011 11:51 PM

revealed as uni student nia so many people judge liao. Ppl here damn bitter I see lol.

Chat room also. people so guai lan xD

jasdude 16-01-2011 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delonx (Post 5592872)
revealed as uni student nia so many people judge liao. Ppl here damn bitter I see lol.

Chat room also. people so guai lan xD

if you do not do funny things or things that make people want to comment abt you , you will not kena loh . for etc YOU . WHY open so many threads at one shot requesting for FB ? ur pc got problem or is it you ? :confused:

Delonx 16-01-2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasdude (Post 5593709)
if you do not do funny things or things that make people want to comment abt you , you will not kena loh . for etc YOU . WHY open so many threads at one shot requesting for FB ? ur pc got problem or is it you ? :confused:

haha ps la. My thread bo appear leh. Dunno what happen. Just joined nia :)

hotfoot 16-01-2011 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delonx (Post 5594509)
haha ps la. My thread bo appear leh. Dunno what happen. Just joined nia :)

You are under moderation just like me. :(

Delonx 17-01-2011 06:07 PM

haha yeah I know liao..

hoong 04-02-2011 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delonx (Post 5597977)
haha yeah I know liao..

hey delonx. hope ur threads are appearing and good luck for search for FB :)