The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Condom slippage (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=744830)

InstallGentoo 17-09-2019 06:14 PM

Condom slippage

I had an accident with an fl about a week ago where the condom slipped off either from pulling out or during sex. Am I in extreme high risk of an infection? I've been really paranoid about it ever since.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

P.S Are the girls in Malaysia required to go for routine check-up like in SG? I'm referring to the girls at those spas and such.

limpeh18 17-09-2019 06:56 PM

Re: Condom slippage

No idea. Even if you ask the captain and he claims they undergo routine check-up, you cant be 100% percent clear.

Best is you go check up to ease your mind.

sammyboyfor 18-09-2019 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InstallGentoo (Post 19213745)
I had an accident with an fl about a week ago where the condom slipped off either from pulling out or during sex. Am I in extreme high risk of an infection? I've been really paranoid about it ever since.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

P.S Are the girls in Malaysia required to go for routine check-up like in SG? I'm referring to the girls at those spas and such.

Prostitution is illegal in Malaysia so there is no mandatory testing whatsoever.

Whether a girl gets regular checks is entirely up to the her. The OKTs certainly don't give a shit. All they are interested in is the money.

You certainly are at risk but it is impossible to quantify without knowing the health status of the girl concerned.

You cannot undo what has happened so just carry on with life and get yourself tested after the appropriate window period.

Bulus 19-09-2019 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InstallGentoo (Post 19213745)
I had an accident with an fl about a week ago

Now its too late to even consider PEP, all you can do now is to wait for the window period and get yourself tested after that, just hope for the best and i am sure all will be fine, do update us later after your test as well

InstallGentoo 16-11-2019 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulus (Post 19219749)
Now its too late to even consider PEP, all you can do now is to wait for the window period and get yourself tested after that, just hope for the best and i am sure all will be fine, do update us later after your test as well

Hey I just did my HIV test at DSC and was tested negative. Told the Dr that my last encounter was 2 months ago and so they did a 3rd gen test on me. I'm just a bit concern if the 3rd gen test is suitable for me at this moment because I have not past the 90 days mark yet.

Big Sexy 16-11-2019 07:55 AM

the main difference between the 3rd gen test and the 4thgen test is that the 3rd gen only testes for the HIV antibodies.....whereas the 4th gen test for both the antibodies and p24 antigens( which are detectable earlier than the antibodies)....hence the window period for 4th gen is much shorter at 21-28 days....

for 3rd gen... it is advisable to do it at 1.5 to 3 month as most people will have detectable antibodies within 4-12 weeks of infection.... however i reckon because yours isnt a clear cut high risk case.... so that was why the doc 2 months is enough ... do another one at the 3 months mark if it give you a peace of mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by InstallGentoo (Post 19442409)
Hey I just did my HIV test at DSC and was tested negative. Told the Dr that my last encounter was 2 months ago and so they did a 3rd gen test on me. I'm just a bit concern if the 3rd gen test is suitable for me at this moment because I have not past the 90 days mark yet.

TheWorriedSg 17-11-2019 06:34 AM

Why only bother on HIV, you got a lot more to worry about like HSV, Clap, etc

Traxx 22-12-2019 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWorriedSg (Post 19446434)
Why only bother on HIV, you got a lot more to worry about like HSV, Clap, etc

HSV,Clap can be cure?

luckyboiboi 22-12-2019 11:42 AM

With condom, you have to go slowly.

TheSGBoy 23-12-2019 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traxx (Post 19560755)
HSV,Clap can be cure?

HSV 1 or 2 will be forever in your body, and you can pass it to your wife, and terribly you can pass it to your child as well