The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Awkward Moment Check-in Budget Hotel (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=752662)

HiFive 10-11-2019 05:59 PM

Awkward Moment Check-in Budget Hotel

The awkward moment when you are waiting at the budget hotel with your FB and the reception is taking their own sweet time to register and pass you the key.

The worry of being seen by someone who might know you or your FB at the lobby area.

Any other way to make the process of checking in budget hotel less seen?

Can I check-in first and the FB can just come in later without Registration?

Any other recommendation other than budget hotel for few hours for ONS.

bignehneh 11-11-2019 12:11 AM

Re: Awkward Moment Check-in Budget Hotel

1 check in 5 star hotel
2. Go JB fuck
3. Go Batam fuck
4. Go overseas fuck

Changing in on after another won’t work. If someone u know ask u why u checking into Fragrances and hotel 81? What reason will u give if your friends and relative saw u checking in? Say checking in with wife?

clone01 11-11-2019 01:01 AM

why must you go in pair ?
why not one goes to the toilet / wait in car while the other checks in

ussr088 11-11-2019 12:06 PM

Why the need to feel awkward. Not that you are doing anything wrong.

Sex is not an offence.

waaaaaa 11-11-2019 12:33 PM

I hear u. But after a while it become a norm. U think the counter cares? Unless u r celebrity or u r damn ugly but your gal damn pretty

wowkonnichi 11-11-2019 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ussr088 (Post 19424843)
Why the need to feel awkward. Not that you are doing anything wrong.

Sex is not an offence.

My exact sentiments.

TacticalFouls 11-11-2019 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waaaaaa (Post 19424911)
I hear u. But after a while it become a norm. U think the counter cares? Unless u r celebrity or u r damn ugly but your gal damn pretty

Fully agreed. Counter cannot be bothered with small things.

r.fowler 11-11-2019 01:31 PM

budget counter has seen tons... unless your partner same gender as u, maybe will be awkward. else, is a norm... everyone is doing the same

thedevil666 11-11-2019 02:10 PM

I think it’s ok to see friends/acquaintances at the lobby? Most bros standby the bro code. Don’t gossip behind another bro. You bring FL there, he also probably bring a FL there. Maybe can exchange ctc after deed. Haha.

But awkwardness could be if you spot your gf/wife. That will be beyond words. Not sure both side angry or upset haha.

I do have a funny moment to share. Went to fragrance one time. Me and my partner waiting to ask the recep for a room. There’s a mini queue behind us as more couples came in. The moment my turn and the recep say no rooms avail, everyone behind me immed turn and walk to next door. From first in queue, I became last in queue. In the end next door also full. Everyone go home blue balls.

LordVader 12-11-2019 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedevil666 (Post 19425236)
I think it’s ok to see friends/acquaintances at the lobby? Most bros standby the bro code. Don’t gossip behind another bro. You bring FL there, he also probably bring a FL there. Maybe can exchange ctc after deed. Haha.

But awkwardness could be if you spot your gf/wife. That will be beyond words. Not sure both side angry or upset haha.

I do have a funny moment to share. Went to fragrance one time. Me and my partner waiting to ask the recep for a room. There’s a mini queue behind us as more couples came in. The moment my turn and the recep say no rooms avail, everyone behind me immed turn and walk to next door. From first in queue, I became last in queue. In the end next door also full. Everyone go home blue balls.

Is that on a Sunday?

Xgenre 12-11-2019 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedevil666 (Post 19425236)
The moment my turn and the recep say no rooms avail, everyone behind me immed turn and walk to next door. From first in queue, I became last in queue. In the end next door also full. Everyone go home blue balls.

No rooms available at the moment. Why not take a number and wait?

Check in not as awkward as inside the lift. Once I went with a girl my age, we were in a lift where a probably 60 year old man is with a 20 plus year old China girl. My girl just stared at the old man and he was so uncomfortable he shifted from the back of the lift to facing the door. When the lift door opened, the old man quickly walked out.

Singaporean girls can be really fierce at time. Really death stare. The girl I was with... she kept saying that china girl is young enough to be his daughter you know??

LordVader 12-11-2019 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 19428369)
Singaporean girls can be really fierce at time. Really death stare. The girl I was with... she kept saying that china girl is young enough to be his daughter you know??

I would put that down to ignorance more than being fierce.

thedevil666 12-11-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 19428369)
No rooms available at the moment. Why not take a number and wait?

Check in not as awkward as inside the lift. Once I went with a girl my age, we were in a lift where a probably 60 year old man is with a 20 plus year old China girl. My girl just stared at the old man and he was so uncomfortable he shifted from the back of the lift to facing the door. When the lift door opened, the old man quickly walked out.

Nah. Initial thought is just to move to next door. The recep is a bitch with attitude also.

I don’t see anything wrong. Uncle also will have xmm fetish. It is better that they fulfill this urge with a WL than to target their daughters/step daughters.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordVader (Post 19428325)
Is that on a Sunday?

Friday night!

jacksontay88 12-11-2019 06:13 PM

when I want to check in with my gal passport, and it is not allowed, Because she is a WP, and she forgotten to bring it along, it is damn awkward to walk out feeling empty and embarrass. One thing to note, not all hotel enforced this. only some hotel:cool:

Ray06 13-11-2019 09:25 AM

Singaporean girls can be really fierce at time. Really death stare. The girl I was with... she kept saying that china girl is young enough to be his daughter you know??[/QUOTE]

I think you need to educate that girl .
What is wrong for older man with xmm ?
As long as xmm is not underage and willing to do !