The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Seletar Hills Estate (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=897320)

hardghey 31-08-2022 07:04 AM

Seletar Hills Estate

With closure of joints at Jalan Kayu, has anyone ventured a little out nearby to seletar estate? I saw some parlors at Selaseh and Kelulut. One of them seems to have undergone the usual 'renovation'/rebranding.

Cherrypink4940 31-08-2022 07:30 AM

Re: Seletar Hills Estate

Jalan Kayu have 4 Spas there the last time I checked. What close?

deadmaninc75 31-08-2022 09:34 AM

More like closed already

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 (Post 21602670)

deadmaninc75 31-08-2022 09:35 AM

Only saw one beside the restaurant so many people walk pass

Cherrypink4940 31-08-2022 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 (Post 21602916)
Only saw one beside the restaurant so many people walk pass

Going there now will leave a FR later

keyster 31-08-2022 09:23 PM

Dan Dan Mian?

LovesMilktea 31-08-2022 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 (Post 21602670)

Han imperial super8 all closed liao dead zone

hardghey 01-09-2022 12:19 AM

FR for a seletar hills joint.

R**** Massage. Has facebook presence. Masseuse are all good looking from photos. Price is typical 88 joint pricing.

Snazzy looking deco. Clean looking. However, next to a zhichar/seafood restaurant and an italian restaurant so location is maybe not that discreet.

Registered and got assigned a pretty ML. a lil bit of sharp looking SYT appearance. Somewhat challenged in the height department but cute for sure. 8/10 looks.

Massage was alright. I like hard solid massages. Not the best i've experienced, but nowhere close to the worst. 6.5-7/10 for massage. Ample butt/groin teasing.

Little bit of idle chatter. Apparently shes very new, first timer in SG. Just arrived. I expressed surprise at how a PRC could be new in SG in these times (covid zero era, CCP is not issuing out passports). Apparently she has her passport since a while ago so she doesnt face the typical challenges with getting passports compared to fellow countrymen.

GQ popped. Took it up. I chuckled at how she gave me the menu prices for extras. Sure is new indeed. one blue for deed, 3 more reds for roaming. hands were cold from the AC so obviously opted for roam. Fondled up to chest and boobs were SOFT and warm. should be a C minimum.

Overall, i'll rate it as alright. No individual shower but two common showers/toilets. Bathrobes provided so its less awkward. Convenience of location is a plus point. Will I RTM? With a lack of joints nearby, i'll say most likely yes.

You guys can figure out the ML name. Have dropped ample clues. She shares the same name with one of the most famous 3-girls taiwanese group. I'll say photo on facebook is fairly accurated despite being filtered.

hardghey 01-09-2022 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keyster (Post 21605024)
Dan Dan Mian?

bingo. however, i got assigned a diff one. still good, FR is above

keyster 01-09-2022 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardghey (Post 21605503)

R**** Massage. Has facebook presence. Masseuse are all good looking from photos. Price is typical 88 joint pricing.

Snazzy looking deco. Clean looking. However, next to a zhichar/seafood restaurant and an italian restaurant so location is maybe not that discreet.

Registered and got assigned a pretty ML. a lil bit of sharp looking SYT appearance. Somewhat challenged in the height department but cute for sure. 8/10 looks.

Massage was alright. I like hard solid massages. Not the best i've experienced, but nowhere close to the worst. 6.5-7/10 for massage. Ample butt/groin teasing.

Little bit of idle chatter. Apparently shes very new, first timer in SG. Just arrived. I expressed surprise at how a PRC could be new in SG in these times (covid zero era, CCP is not issuing out passports). Apparently she has her passport since a while ago so she doesnt face the typical challenges with getting passports compared to fellow countrymen.

GQ popped. Took it up. I chuckled at how she gave me the menu prices for extras. Sure is new indeed. one blue for deed, 3 more reds for roaming. hands were cold from the AC so obviously opted for roam. Fondled up to chest and boobs were SOFT and warm. should be a C minimum.

Overall, i'll rate it as alright. No individual shower but two common showers/toilets. Bathrobes provided so its less awkward. Convenience of location is a plus point. Will I RTM? With a lack of joints nearby, i'll say most likely yes.

You guys can figure out the ML name. Have dropped ample clues. She shares the same name with one of the most famous 3-girls taiwanese group. I'll say photo on facebook is fairly accurated despite being filtered.

The toilet is just weird, the last round a bro came in to pee while I was drying myself..

hardghey 02-09-2022 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keyster (Post 21608414)
The toilet is just weird, the last round a bro came in to pee while I was drying myself..

i went near closing hours so i think i was the last customer around but yes i can see how locals might be a bit uncomfortable. We are still nowhere near the oriental asians (Chinese/Koreans/Japanese) when it comes to shared toilet facilities :cool:

Heartlandlover 02-09-2022 03:05 PM

Initially maybe not comfortable.
But when u chiong enuff. Then it's just a norm. BTW still got bathrobe. I only wrap with towel nia in other shops. There is once in farrer park area, I spoke with another stranger bro. Both of us just finished shower just in towel and shared verbal FR. Took a smoke and went back to respective rooms. Lol.

UncleHUAT88 02-09-2022 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovesMilktea (Post 21605417)
Han imperial super8 all closed liao dead zone

I went there last week for Otah & Soya bean.
walked pass the spas ,seem no operating.

jurassicboy1234 18-02-2023 12:50 AM

there is one called b l c wax-ing, which took over the previous han palace.

i asked via whatsapp and they sent me these:
https://ibb.co/FY7FZdN
https://ibb.co/54tCmCF
https://ibb.co/c3hJZxm
https://ibb.co/PcrMmBS

tried yani and miyo before
both massage ok and basic extras for 1B.
entrance is 60.

ahgoh2001 18-02-2023 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardghey (Post 21605503)

Hi bro,

Can share this seletar hills joint?

Cheers