The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Share your sadfuck thaigirl stories here (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=106469)

ThailandRanger 15-12-2008 01:15 AM

Share your sadfuck thaigirl stories here

For bros with sadfuck thaigirl stories and dont mind sharing your experiences with fellow samsters, pls post here. Ill start

Met this massage girl and kindda like her. so next time went back bkk tapao her 1 whole day. subsequent visits to bkk also tabao her for abt 5-7 days. after 3rd time she dun wan take money. say she stay with me cus her heart want to see me. also came airport to pick me up and send me off.

Went to pattaya with her on my last trip. so far almost everyday i see her she will cry for some stupid reason this time no exception. very annoying make me feel like pai lang. nice trip makan alot n had a good time. came back to bangkok with diahorrea, legs wobbly cannot move liao lie in hotel bed. She go buy some medicine. i kapoh see her phone and saw some sent smses to other guys with "i miss u i love u i want to boom boom u too" no doubt to her customers. sipeh dulan. confronted her when she came back. she claims its for work. felt like an idiot and asked her to get out. she refused and started crying. said shes sorry, really love me bla bla bla. very dulan, so took her phone and read out the sms to her again. she threw it on the floor and kept apologising and the usual crap. said some nasty stuff to her and she cry more. dun care liao. tell her want to cry to somewhere else limpeh laosai whole day want to koon dun disturb me. but die die dun wan to go. then my food poisoning got worse. vomit few times until dehydrate. she want to take me to hospital. bo pian lan lan, dun go really will die. for the time i was sick she really took good care of me. heart also soften.

hospital bill 1600 baht knn. only consultation n diao pu toh zui. go back hotel cry again. heart soft liao so forgive her. she say will do anything for me. say will stop work n wont take customers calls. she took out her sim card and broke it into 2. now also dunno wat to do. sipeh sian

astanley 15-12-2008 01:21 AM

Re: Share your sadfuck thaigirl stories here

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThailandRanger (Post 3311607)
For bros with sadfuck thaigirl stories and dont mind sharing your experiences with fellow samsters, pls post here. Ill start

Met this massage girl and kindda like her. so next time went back bkk tapao her 1 whole day. subsequent visits to bkk also tabao her for abt 5-7 days. after 3rd time she dun wan take money. say she stay with me cus her heart want to see me. also came airport to pick me up and send me off.

Went to pattaya with her on my last trip. so far almost everyday i see her she will cry for some stupid reason this time no exception. very annoying make me feel like pai lang. nice trip makan alot n had a good time. came back to bangkok with diahorrea, legs wobbly cannot move liao lie in hotel bed. She go buy some medicine. i kapoh see her phone and saw some sent smses to other guys with "i miss u i love u i want to boom boom u too" no doubt to her customers. sipeh dulan. confronted her when she came back. she claims its for work. felt like an idiot and asked her to get out. she refused and started crying. said shes sorry, really love me bla bla bla. very dulan, so took her phone and read out the sms to her again. she threw it on the floor and kept apologising and the usual crap. said some nasty stuff to her and she cry more. dun care liao. tell her want to cry to somewhere else limpeh laosai whole day want to koon dun disturb me. but die die dun wan to go. then my food poisoning got worse. vomit few times until dehydrate. she want to take me to hospital. bo pian lan lan, dun go really will die. for the time i was sick she really took good care of me. heart also soften.

hospital bill 1600 baht knn. only consultation n diao pu toh zui. go back hotel cry again. heart soft liao so forgive her. she say will do anything for me. say will stop work n wont take customers calls. she took out her sim card and broke it into 2. now also dunno wat to do. sipeh sian

Bro can see you really quite soft hearted. I'm just worry that things might get out of hand. Maybe you can try to visit her a few more time and try to put things behind. Just worry that she is just out for your $$.

Kiko_ 15-12-2008 01:51 AM

Best thing to do is just forget her n move on with your life. Dun contact each other n dun meet each other again. This happen to me too, broke up is the best option for both of us as i need to continue my own life n she need to earn income to support her family, unless u wan to support her n her family.

The most important thing is u really love her n can accept her into your life? If yes then u may continue your love story or else choose option above again.

Playman 15-12-2008 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiko_ (Post 3311699)
Best thing to do is just forget her n move on with your life. Dun contact each other n dun meet each other again. This happen to me too, broke up is the best option for both of us as i need to continue my own life n she need to earn income to support her family, unless u wan to support her n her family.

The most important thing is u really love her n can accept her into your life? If yes then u may continue your love story or else choose option above again.

Bro Kiko.....you are a very experienced man now...respect respect!:D

Words of wisdom!

Kiko_ 15-12-2008 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playman (Post 3311759)
Bro Kiko.....you are a very experienced man now...respect respect!:D

Words of wisdom!

err... dun tease me la, everything i learn from u too :D

getting experince have a price to pay too especially with thai gal :cool:

even before started any relationship have to start thinking how to end it, if u not serious on it. All those crying n begging can be 50/50 truth or lies. U never know wat they going to do on your back since u so far from them. Wat promise they make is also can be consider 50/50 too, never trust too much, u can try to test her by asking money from her saying that u in bad debt n need money for help or telling her that u is broke with little money left n see wat is her reaction. If she still contact u, without offering any help it mean she just like u n your accompany but not totally in love u n she getting money from her other sugar daddy. If without any contact from her that mean u know the answer already.

always set a limit of period in the relationship, not too long or else either side of party will hard to broke up since too long together. my limit is just 6 month, just enough for me to have everything i needed n wanted to have.

even she saided that dun wan your money n wanted to see u only, is better to pay her at the end of your fantasy on every trip u make, coz the reason is u wont feel any guilt or sorry to her n wont feel owe her anything after u broke off with her.

Evilectus 15-12-2008 11:09 AM

If she is not working at the MP anymore, she will need to look for an alternative job. What is her current lifestyle? Working in a MP brings in BIG BUCKS. Is she willing to change?

adidas88 15-12-2008 12:03 PM

bro TR ...
trusting 50% on thai massage gals, FL or WL is orledi giving them a lot of credits ...
though i cannot write off that all they said is not true but what r the possibilities that it is true ??? ... very slim ...

thus .. thread water with extra care else u'll drown ...

it's almost impossible for a massage gal to give up her work and be with u unless u can provide for her and her family ...
u need to know the reason why she's in this trade ...

if u like her company ... u can always go back to bkk and look for her ...
DUN commit into any relationship with them ...
the unsuccessful rate is very HIGH ...

Pay her as what u would have to other gals for the time she spend with u ...
take it as a business transcation and u'll feel better ...

Never implicate into their private life ...
we r from a different culture ....

why bother getting into a relationship if u want end it ...

murali 15-12-2008 12:33 PM

Quote:

she say will do anything for me. say will stop work n wont take customers calls. she took out her sim card and broke it into 2. now also dunno wat to do. sipeh sian

then u everytime go up just go out wif her for free lor

as for sim card, break liao can go get replacement, so not really zun lor

Kiko_ 15-12-2008 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adidas88 (Post 3312514)
bro TR ...
trusting 50% on thai massage gals, FL or WL is orledi giving them a lot of credits ...
though i cannot write off that all they said is not true but what r the possibilities that it is true ??? ... very slim ...

thus .. thread water with extra care else u'll drown ...

it's almost impossible for a massage gal to give up her work and be with u unless u can provide for her and her family ...

if u like her company ... u can always go back to bkk and look for her ...

take it as a business transcation and u'll feel better ...

we r from a different culture ....

why bother getting into a relationship if u want end it ...

totally agree with u bro, is true on wat u have saided.

that the way on how to play with KC(kum cheng) game, have to think a way to end it before even starting it coz if anyone tend to look back for the same gal more that few times n unable to control our feeling for her, if not at the end the loser is ourselves coz fall too deep n cant get back up.

If u like her accompany but do not intend to have any commitment that the name of KC coming in too. If a gal stick to long with us, they will tend to stick with us for long time n when time to broke up or leave, it will be a very hard time for both party either us or the gal will not agree.

Actually is really natural the relationship to happen even we didnt plan to coz both party together with each other too long. We r human is easy to have feeling with for someone.

boonyalit 15-12-2008 01:44 PM

Quote:

Met this massage girl and kindda like her. so next time went back bkk tapao her 1 whole day. subsequent visits to bkk also tabao her for abt 5-7 days. after 3rd time she dun wan take money. say she stay with me cus her heart want to see me. also came airport to pick me up and send me off....................................now also dunno wat to do. sipeh sian

Hi Bro TR, I understand how you feel, whenever a person gets involved in a situation like this we tend to be hopeful for a ‘happily ever after’ scenario. But the fact is only a handful will get it.

Whichever ‘road’ you choose Bro, choose wisely………

Good Luck.

adidas88 15-12-2008 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boonyalit (Post 3312754)
Hi Bro TR, I understand how you feel, whenever a person gets involved in a situation like this we tend to be hopeful for a ‘happily ever after’ scenario. But the fact is only a handful will get it.

Whichever ‘road’ you choose Bro, choose wisely………

Good Luck.

No matter how far you have gone on a wrong road.
You can always turn back.
The choice is yours to make.

murali 15-12-2008 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adidas88 (Post 3313057)
No matter how far you have gone on a wrong road.
You can always turn back.
The choice is yours to make.

can turn back, but e road back will be bumpy! might not be easy to ride back

ahtecklim 15-12-2008 06:14 PM

Quote:

Sad but you have to cut it off NOW! I took a girl for a few days in Pattaya once and the same happened. She still calling me today and the last time I saw her was 4 years ago! They are very good sale people in selling themselves and will keep contacts for years. This is to keep the money channel open in case there are still opptunities or when times are bad. Unfortunatly for her , I also know other thai girls in the game that tell me how they operate with sponsors and customers.

Alternatively , you can still keep in touch but be careful of woman's greatest weapons - the pussy and the tears! Do not give any more money than usual and treat her like what she is treating you - A CUSTOMER!

ThunderPriest 15-12-2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Bro - you need to read this book: Private Dancer by Stephen Leather. It's a story about a farang who fell in love with a Nana Plaza girl. Read it, and reflect... think you'll see a lot of yourself in Pete, who is the main character of the book.

bonk88 15-12-2008 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiko_ (Post 3311845)
always set a limit of period in the relationship, not too long or else either side of party will hard to broke up since too long together. my limit is just 6 month, just enough for me to have everything i needed n wanted to have.
even she saided that dun wan your money n wanted to see u only, is better to pay her at the end of your fantasy on every trip u make, coz the reason is u wont feel any guilt or sorry to her n wont feel owe her anything after u broke off with her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by adidas88 (Post 3312514)
bro TR ...
trusting 50% on thai massage gals, FL or WL is orledi giving them a lot of credits ...though i cannot write off that all they said is not true but what r the possibilities that it is true ??? ... very slim ...

we r from a different culture .... .

bro thailandranger..
so many advise given to u laio, u should know what to do. The alway have a lot of sad and good story in matter of hearts thread, find sometime to read and u will be better cheonger..if u want to play the KC game, u must know when to let go the meimei be it in PRC or BKK. or any where in the world..

[QUOTE=adidas88;3312514]if u like her company ... u can always go back to bkk and look for her ...
take it as a business transcation and u'll feel better ...[QUOTE]

yes 100% agree with u, paid them for the companionship, so u wont get hurt for yourself, even the kc gal, i still paid them some of the amount