The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   How true r the ratings? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=85367)

yongzhen 17-05-2008 09:22 PM

How true r the ratings?

Don't know whether to post this here or not, so pls forgive me if I m wrong. How true r the ratings to the FR? I had a few encounter which the rating r way off. Like looks rated 8-9/10, should b good right. Wrong, to me the rating like only 2-3/10 or some I don't even want to rate. Think I will kena zap by those I had commented abt their ratings. Thanks!

singaporekid 17-05-2008 09:32 PM

Re: How true r the ratings?

Different people different tastes la...

How do you get and enjoy same expereinces as others?

akaza24 17-05-2008 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yongzhen (Post 2775224)
Don't know whether to post this here or not, so pls forgive me if I m wrong. How true r the ratings to the FR? I had a few encounter which the rating r way off. Like looks rated 8-9/10, should b good right. Wrong, to me the rating like only 2-3/10 or some I don't even want to rate. Think I will kena zap by those I had commented abt their ratings. Thanks!

Maybe can consider my ratings lo, when u see I rate more than 8/10 for looks, it means mai tu liao -- go for it ;)

Currently I feel Neena from LS stable is the most lookable.

ekemono 17-05-2008 10:03 PM

"One man's meat is another man's poison"

If you are looking for a lovely deal then its better to wait for more FR and identify things in common, then decide if this is what you want.
But then again other than the "man's meat and poison" theory, points in rating also depends on your exposure level. If I had brought you to mainland itself for a KTV session then probably you would come back to rate those Lor 12 ? $100 a shot PRC 5/10

Daiso 17-05-2008 10:10 PM

I think is very difficult to give comment, it is all based on indiviual tastes.

featherbird 17-05-2008 10:25 PM

There is 1 group, OKT's group here... whose FRs are mainly reflected inside groups only. Posted by "emails". They have alot of very good, unbelievable reviews. It seems like all his girls, AJ or without AJ, gets 8/9/10 points! And best of all, most of the email accounts are yahoo.com.au (Australian contents)

How many Singaporeans are actually using Australian's yahoo contents? :eek:

This is something quite strange and stunning to me.

Worth something to consider....

isg3003 17-05-2008 11:58 PM

Quote:

Well bro, all i can say it I probably believe your judgement. 2-3 and 8-9 is just too big a gap for "one man meat another man poison" hypothesis.

cheers

postcd 18-05-2008 12:36 AM

maybe the big pts was posted by the pimp or okt?

Going_mad 18-05-2008 12:37 AM

Quote:

Nothing can be trusted in cyberspace, nothing at all, especially those field reports as well as the girl's look & all the bull shit ratings !!!

I've been disappointed too many times already. :mad:

Going_mad 18-05-2008 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by featherbird (Post 2775348)
There is 1 group, OKT's group here... whose FRs are mainly reflected inside groups only. Posted by "emails". They have alot of very good, unbelievable reviews. It seems like all his girls, AJ or without AJ, gets 8/9/10 points! And best of all, most of the email accounts are yahoo.com.au (Australian contents)

How many Singaporeans are actually using Australian's yahoo contents? :eek:

This is something quite strange and stunning to me.

Worth something to consider....

Nowadays most OKTs put up their attractive seductive positive field reports in their own Yahoo or Weebly group for all the members to read it's becos the potential customer couldn't read the negative side of the report posted by other bros unlike this forum where many bros can comment & reply via the postings immediately.

This place is fast becoming a mine field :D Be careful of what you is written in the seductive report ;)

_LoNeLySouL_ 18-05-2008 01:18 AM

well..one of the problems I see here, I think is that the guys here are too lazy or afraid to write negative FRs..most of the FRs I see are always positive ones..for me, if the FL is really bad, I'll just be truthful in my FR abt tat FL..there was one particular FL I tried who had only good things said abt her, but what i got was just some crappy service/attitude..and only after I wrote a truthful FR abt tat FL, then only someone else wrote to agree wif wat I've said..

featherbird 18-05-2008 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Going_mad (Post 2775536)
Nowadays most OKTs put up their attractive seductive positive field reports in their own Yahoo or Weebly group for all the members to read it's becos the potential customer couldn't read the negative side of the report posted by other bros unlike this forum where many bros can comment & reply via the postings immediately.

This place is fast becoming a mine field :D Be careful of what you is written in the seductive report ;)

I also not very sure.
This particular OKT who got so many au yahoo account in his groups writing FRs, all of them praising his girls to the skies in the GROUPS!!! But in the forums, SBF, whenever I want to read FRs in his girl's threads, there are only spams of his advertisment on joining yahoo groups or joining his forum.

Correct me if I am wrong. Maybe his customers are come from Australia? or his customers all got au yahoo accounts by coincidence or chance? Or maybe his customers just like to write in his groups instead of posting in the main forum SBF page or his forum? :confused:

Sometimes, I also starting to doubt such advertisements in groups. Look around all the groups and especially this particular OKT that I listed. If anyone can expose his groups' "advertisements" by fellow "australians"

Tom_Jerry 18-05-2008 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _LoNeLySouL_ (Post 2775562)
..there was one particular FL I tried who had only good things said abt her, but what i got was just some crappy service/attitude..

Oh well this had just happen to me recently. Her past FRs were all damn good but I received down-the-hill services.

lacoruna69 18-05-2008 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom_Jerry (Post 2776003)
Oh well this had just happen to me recently. Her past FRs were all damn good but I received down-the-hill services.

That's why it is always good to post FRs. It is the only way of monitoring.

As for ratings on looks, it is always very subjective. Sometimes it is always good to wait for a few FRs before proceeding. If you consistently see a rating of 7/8 on looks, sure won't be disappointed. Of course, do make sure it is a genuine FR and not some clone stuffs........;)

yongzhen 18-05-2008 01:25 PM

Many thanks to bro who up me. But there is also ppl who said I talk rubbish. I m not talking abt those confirmed okt 1 but those bro whom r sharing. I know not to expect the same for the age differences. Usually I will - at least 3pts off cos different ppl got different taste. But 6 or more pts different is way too much. Wait to review others fr is another way to see the differents, but when most r abt the same, that will b difficult. But I guess thats the only way too, unless got pic. Every1 of us r here to enjoy, thus its better to b a little disappointed than total disappointed, rite.