The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Looking for legit SM or an fwb (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=848364)

Double5Double9 27-11-2021 05:37 AM

Looking for legit SM or an fwb

Hi y’all 😎
Im seriously Looking for a legit SugarMummy or a fwb partner. Pls do Direct message me. I’m 29 yrs old Malay male. An average looking 175cm/ 80kg. Like music/adventures. Smoke and drinks occasionally. not needy, u can have your life I’d do the same too. We dont have to meet much and you can have other male friends/SD i dont mind. That's where you come in and tell me what you want. For myself i need my privacy respected but we still do keep in touch once in awhile if you are also looking for a long term kinda partner. I’m Looking for friendship/companionship first and foremost.it will have to be mutual and discreet. Looking for A SM /FWB with physical attributes
slim/meaty, pleasant face, nice skin, asian/east asian mix, petite. ANY RACES ITS FINE. If your character is chatty, friendly, flirty, loud, love to laugh etc I DONT MIND.

DM me with your telegram or whatsapp & we can exchange info & pics. And able to get to know more one another.

Cuntworth 27-11-2021 02:00 PM

Re: Looking for legit SM or an fwb

Got pic to show???:D

JaniceTay 27-11-2021 05:45 PM

Re: Looking for legit SM or an fwb

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double5Double9 (Post 20960835)
Hi y’all 😎
Im seriously Looking for a legit SugarMummy or a fwb partner. Pls do Direct message me. I’m 29 yrs old Malay male. An average looking 175cm/ 80kg. Like music/adventures. Smoke and drinks occasionally. not needy, u can have your life I’d do the same too. We dont have to meet much and you can have other male friends/SD i dont mind. That's where you come in and tell me what you want. For myself i need my privacy respected but we still do keep in touch once in awhile if you are also looking for a long term kinda partner. I’m Looking for friendship/companionship first and foremost.it will have to be mutual and discreet. Looking for A SM /FWB with physical attributes
slim/meaty, pleasant face, nice skin, asian/east asian mix, petite. ANY RACES ITS FINE. If your character is chatty, friendly, flirty, loud, love to laugh etc I DONT MIND.

DM me with your telegram or whatsapp & we can exchange info & pics. And able to get to know more one another.

Basically you’re saying YOU DON’T MIND having free sex (or even pay you for it) with any kind of woman, as long as it’s a she? :rolleyes:

I doubt anyone comes to this platform to look for a “long term kinda partner”, perhaps you’ll have better luck on dating apps. Good luck in your search!