The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   ML reaction during P massage - soldier standing up ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=648169)

floriangray 23-04-2017 09:54 AM

ML reaction during P massage - soldier standing up ?

I haven't been to prostate massage but boss in many MP now pimp them for extra $$$ so i'm tempted. But i know that when ML starting working in that area that my little man will stand to attention.

Is this common? Does the ML mind this, assuming clean massage place... this seems that it could be awkward with my lightsaber waving in her face.

Do they tend to pass comment, ignore it ?

romidogdog 23-04-2017 10:41 AM

Re: ML reaction during P massage - soldier standing up ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by floriangray (Post 15862975)
I haven't been to prostate massage but boss in many MP now pimp them for extra $$$ so i'm tempted. But i know that when ML starting working in that area that my little man will stand to attention.

Is this common? Does the ML mind this, assuming clean massage place... this seems that it could be awkward with my lightsaber waving in her face.

TS there's nothing to feel awkward about it..the ml see customers little bro comes to attention everyday...in fact you will be worried if your little bro cant come to attention during the p-massage...:D.

sammyboyforumm 23-04-2017 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floriangray (Post 15862975)

The ML will feel very hurt if your little bro cannot marikita. :D:D:D

floriangray 23-04-2017 12:08 PM

Good point, never thought of it that way 😁

Quote:

Originally Posted by romidogdog (Post 15863106)
TS there's nothing to feel awkward about it..the ml see customers little bro comes to attention everyday...in fact you will be worried if your little bro cant come to attention during the p-massage...:D.

halogen019 23-04-2017 04:10 PM

The first time I tried teasing/P massage, the ML was the legendary Sharon from one of the bugis joint.

Not knowing what to react, I tried to keep my erection contained. It was a horrible feeling. I did not enjoy the massage at all.

After that experience and reading posts in the forum, having an erection would not have been embarrassing as the MLs are usually used to it.

Subsequently when I go for such massages, I just stop controlling and let it all erect. While chatting with MLs, I find out from some that some guys would event shoot out without any HJ. They have seen it all.

The downside of P and teasing massage is after that, you may have a sense of dissatisfaction because you don't get a release. So you have to either DIY later or go for the real action some other places.

the_e_ones 23-04-2017 05:58 PM

Most MLs, even in supposedly clean spas, will offer to release you at a cost...:p

I have also met quite a few that released me without talking about $ first but all will expect some amount of tippings.

fastfoot 23-04-2017 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romidogdog (Post 15863106)

She may help you to release . :p

reading 23-04-2017 06:59 PM

i believe those so called P massage in normal shops is just like stomach massage. like to check anyone know the real P. massage - those poking ass and massage inside type. If you know please PM me thanks :D

BESTSUNNY 23-04-2017 08:27 PM

TS when yr soldier marikita These $88 P-massage MLs surely remarked how strong + long your soldier is. Reason is simply they wanna make extra $50-100 from you. This Extra is theirs to keep 😄

the_e_ones 23-04-2017 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reading (Post 15864953)
i believe those so called P massage in normal shops is just like stomach massage. like to check anyone know the real P. massage - those poking ass and massage inside type. If you know please PM me thanks :D

Bro reading, Ling Ling Jie... her thread is somewhere here.

Paperx 23-04-2017 11:39 PM

The worse is when they do prostate massage, and didn't help u unload. The feeling is even worse haha.

Anyway it's normal to marikita, if no feel, den got a problem already

halogen019 24-04-2017 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_e_ones (Post 15864746)
Most MLs, even in supposedly clean spas, will offer to release you at a cost...:p

I have also met quite a few that released me without talking about $ first but all will expect some amount of tippings.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BESTSUNNY (Post 15865255)
TS when yr soldier marikita These $88 P-massage MLs surely remarked how strong + long your soldier is. Reason is simply they wanna make extra $50-100 from you. This Extra is theirs to keep 😄

Interestingly, all the P massages I had, the MLs did not help me to release. I even requested for a release and made an offer to tip them but they still said no.

wew123 24-04-2017 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halogen019 (Post 15866024)
Interestingly, all the P massages I had, the MLs did not help me to release. I even requested for a release and made an offer to tip them but they still said no.

What is P massage? Prostate massage?

I haven't been to a joint where they just tease, any place to recommend with lots of teasing bro?

perfection89 24-04-2017 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halogen019 (Post 15866024)

seems like age/looks is a factor as well..

if handsome and young, they don't mind help to release for free.:o

KREMIL 24-04-2017 04:36 PM

P-massage is a dreaded term for so many samsters with bad experience. Sounds So scary.....

Best to read up on P-massage threads before you make a visit. I have been warned against P-massage by several bros here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wew123 (Post 15866168)
What is P massage? Prostate massage?

I haven't been to a joint where they just tease, any place to recommend with lots of teasing bro?