The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=586297)

bangstar 25-04-2024 08:21 PM

Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Page (Post 23258820)
I have a question for Singaporeans.
Imagine I arrive to Harbour Front and I am in the hurry to go to Changi. By MRT I need something more than 1 hour.
Where is the place I should go to pick a taxi?

I am used to think that grabbing a taxi in Singapore is easy, but not always.
Last year, I made the mistake of deciding to take a taxi instead of the MRT, I followed signs through Harbour Front, and I had to wait some 45 mins at a taxi stand, where taxi were coming rarely and most of the times prebooked by some phone app.
I did not miss my flight just because a nice guy let me take a taxi before him.

He said everyone calls taxi with the phone app, but if I don't have the app, wifi connection, etc., then what?
I did not understand if it was a bad day of congestion, or is it normal that at the taxi stand of Harbour Front the waiting time is so long.

Any advice, please? Thanks.

Just wondering, if you are in a hurry why not take ferry from Batam to Tanah Merah Ferry terminal? or wherever you're leaving from in the Riau Islands. maybe timing isn't what you want, but it certainly can help you arrive at changi much earlier. Also, you can pre-book your grab and tell them to be at tanah merah maybe say 10-15 minutes after your arrival. Not sure how the immigration is at Tanah Merah, but my guess is it's not gonna be as bad HF on certain days and time.
So yeah. just my 2cents.

Black Page 26-04-2024 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bangstar (Post 23277107)
Just wondering, if you are in a hurry why not take ferry from Batam to Tanah Merah Ferry terminal? or wherever you're leaving from in the Riau Islands. maybe timing isn't what you want, but it certainly can help you arrive at changi much earlier. Also, you can pre-book your grab and tell them to be at tanah merah maybe say 10-15 minutes after your arrival. Not sure how the immigration is at Tanah Merah, but my guess is it's not gonna be as bad HF on certain days and time.
So yeah. just my 2cents.

Because if I discover I am in a hurry then it's way too late to change my travel plan!! :D
I stay in Nagoya, 10 minutes from Harbour Bay => leaving from Batam Centre means a lot more time.
I buy my tickets with Horizon Ferry several weeks in advance, not the last day => changing ferry means to buy the new ticket, which takes time, and maybe there is not even availability.
From HB there is a ferry every hour or so => I can optimize my time and enjoy also my last day in Batam.

Consider that if I fly from Changi at 22:30 I take the ferry from HB at 16:30.

Jackboy 27-04-2024 11:04 AM

Since when thus thread becomes Singapore or Grab info?

unicornboy 27-04-2024 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackboy (Post 23281328)
Since when thus thread becomes Singapore or Grab info?

Dont you know Mod double standard. When others did same, he will say no tcss here. Go thru PM. Or else kana zap.:rolleyes:

Hurricane88 27-04-2024 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unicornboy (Post 23282223)
Dont you know Mod double standard. When others did same, he will say no tcss here. Go thru PM. Or else kana zap.:rolleyes:

mod always empahsized that when two person interested topic...use PM/DM...:)

You read the replies above...different ppl replied to bro Black Page...:)

@Black Page

Please keep your taci/grab conversation to PM...:)

niaseng93 28-04-2024 11:54 AM

Hi any kaki want to go Batam tgt on 3-5 May?

Black Page 28-04-2024 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 23282248)
You read the replies above...different ppl replied to bro Black Page...

I am sorry and I apologize. I asked a question which I think was not much out of topic, because most people here is from Singapore.
Then, many responded and I am just happy people wants to help :p

ABOUT BATAM
It is getting better! I was so disappointed during my visit in December. I arrived here 2 days ago and I am already overbooking my time with girls I know from previous visits and new girls met in Newton. 50% ghost after promising, so I still have 50% of them to enjoy.
Newton is not as good as before COVID, but it's getting better. There are more working girls around, and on Friday some 2 or 3 interesting enough to consider. On my first night, I came back to my hotel at 8am. Headache all day long :(
I called a SYT looking I met in December to meet me in the morning in my hotel. Guess what, she was disappointed of my offer 500k, because "I never did this, but my friend always does it, and she gets 2M from Singapore people". Finally I gave her 1M. Indeed, worth the experience. Absolutely: unprofessional divorced eager to try a new experience. The problem was to get free: she wanted to stay with me all day long, but I like to roam free.
So far, 1 or 2 girls per day. I cannot do more.

Hurricane88 28-04-2024 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niaseng93 (Post 23284154)
Hi any kaki want to go Batam tgt on 3-5 May?

Do you need to post 7 times to say the same message when you are new account and under moderation...:)

mod removed all the posts as spam...:)

Hurricane88 28-04-2024 02:31 PM

@Joker97

mod removed your post...no personal contact allowed...:)

Joker97 28-04-2024 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 23284549)
@Joker97

mod removed your post...no personal contact allowed...:)

Oops my bad...

Joker97 28-04-2024 03:43 PM

Bros,

I've been a frequent patron of Batam for the past 1.5 years since travel opened up, about once every month I'm in Batam.

I'm looking for a group of steady kakis to go in to Batam (about 3-4) persons, for the usual: Food, Booze & BABES!

I've also got contacts of babes whom I frequent who charge as cheap as 30-40 SGD per pop. Willing to share / exchange with kakis as well. Drop me a PM if keen!

Happy Bonking!

OnlyLiveOnce 29-04-2024 08:23 AM

[QUOTE=Joker97;23284724]Bros,

I've been a frequent patron of Batam for the past 1.5 years since travel opened up, about once every month I'm in Batam.

Haha, nice, I have a group of 3 to 4 kakis going to Batam every month for 2D/1N activities. You may join our group if chemistry is appropriate. Contact me for more details.

Enjoy life while still healthy!

lincoln3010 29-04-2024 01:25 PM

Anyone stayed in barelang hotel in kampong bule

Any experiences or reviews

Thank You

Marathon 29-04-2024 03:03 PM

Does any of the spa in Batam have FJ. I've been to 2, one of which is delta spa and they only provide hj

lee123 30-04-2024 07:24 AM

hi going batam this thursday 2 may, anyone ok to meet or go together? pm me tq