The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Looking for a bull to satisfy our hotwifing fantasy (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=713434)

Harriers 29-12-2018 01:19 PM

Looking for a bull to satisfy our hotwifing fantasy

We're a chinese couple in our 30s looking for the right bull for her. We are relatively new to this lifestyle but is ready to explore a little more. We would like to meet someone who would help give us a good time in our sexual explorations, beside deriving pleasure themselves.

So here we are, getting set and ready to go.

Let me describe what we are looking for in a question and answer format.

1) Any age range?
Yes, we would like guys between 20 and 35 years of age.
2) Race preference?
For a start we are looking for only Chinese. In future we may explore others.
3) Huge dick?
6” to 7" when erected. The bigger the better of course but staying hard throughout is key.
4) Personality preference?
Respectful gentlemen. Non pushy. Keeping our meet-up confidential for obvious reason. Discreet. Able to take NO cheerfully. Able to converse well in English.
5) What are her non negotiable
Drug and disease free; use of condom; non-smoker; no body odour and bad breath (it's a total turn off for her); No photo or video taking by the bull during meets;
6) What are our limitation
We're working professionals and parents. We can’t host. Can only play during late weekday night around 10pm. It will help if you drive.
7) What are her likes and dislikes
She likes boyish guys. If you’re cute and boyish she’ll be all yours. She loves giving blowjobs. So personal grooming and hygiene is of upmost importance. She likes skilful fingering who knows which spot to hit and makes her cum even before penetration. PS: she’s a squirter!

We are looking to start slow. So don’t expect her go all the way on the first date. For a start I will probably be joining to watch and at the same time protect her. When the bond is stronger you may date her out on your own. If you’re not comfortable with me around then you shouldn’t apply.

Cheers!

Harriers 29-12-2018 01:38 PM

Re: Looking for a bull to satisfy our hotwifing fantasy

Reach out to us on Kik at Harriers123. Kindly introduce yourself and we will get back to you. Do not PM us here. Please note that the queen has the final say in who she chosen. Cheers!

Bro cuntworth, pics attached!

Cuntworth 29-12-2018 02:36 PM

Thanks for the pic as it help the interested party to contact u guys faster than reading long paragraph of intro :D

Harriers 17-01-2019 04:30 PM

Anyone wants a piece of this ass? If you fit our requirements and would like to spank that ass, please send us your intro on Kik at Harriers123.

cataramp 17-01-2019 04:52 PM

Wah swee arse! :o

Cuntworth 17-01-2019 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cataramp (Post 18256082)
Wah swee arse! :o

Faster go pm TS loh :D

LoveThai 17-01-2019 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harriers (Post 18256032)
Anyone wants a piece of this ass? If you fit our requirements and would like to spank that ass, please send us your intro on Kik at Harriers123.

PM you on kik bro.

cataramp 17-01-2019 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuntworth (Post 18256310)
Faster go pm TS loh :D

Fail all the criteria leh.. :(

edwintantan 18-01-2019 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harriers (Post 18256032)

nice ass ,, yummy

brudder 18-01-2019 08:37 PM

keen to know on this development...indeed a gem to fight for..may the best man “cock” win

summar34 20-01-2019 11:43 AM

Bump. Ts seems quite sincere.

summar34 20-01-2019 12:23 PM

Bump. Ts seems quite sincere. Worth applying

Luckywilson86 20-01-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summar34 (Post 18265691)
Bump. Ts seems quite sincere. Worth applying

BRO mind to share more? Have you met them?

relic88 21-01-2019 10:36 AM

is it too late to apply? =D

summar34 21-01-2019 11:43 AM

Sadly no. They didnt select me. Bt i think they're sincere because they posted pics without bro cuntworth having to ask lol. And from the chat i had with them i felt they were sincere.