The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   BJ by tongue pierced girls (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=902298)

quackpackyyy 03-10-2022 01:17 PM

BJ by tongue pierced girls

Anyone here ever experienced what it’s like to receive a BJ from ladies that have pierced tongues? I feel that it’s super sexy and exhilarating! However I only was on the receiving end of it a couple of times from someone I dated from dating apps and so far have not been in luck to date any girl who has a tongue piercing.

I must say the feeling of getting a BJ from a tongue pierced girl is just so good especially if she is good at giving head, and when it’s time to explode the high you get when your hot load releases added with that tickling feeling on your cock-head is just mind blowing!

Fellow bros, share your experiences and also if you have this similar fetish :D

jt006 03-10-2022 05:16 PM

Re: BJ by tongue pierced girls

Never had this chance with piercing. Closest would be from one with braces on.

Bizsta 03-10-2022 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quackpackyyy (Post 21700751)
Anyone here ever experienced what it’s like to receive a BJ from ladies that have pierced tongues? I feel that it’s super sexy and exhilarating! However I only was on the receiving end of it a couple of times from someone I dated from dating apps and so far have not been in luck to date any girl who has a tongue piercing.

I must say the feeling of getting a BJ from a tongue pierced girl is just so good especially if she is good at giving head, and when it’s time to explode the high you get when your hot load releases added with that tickling feeling on your cock-head is just mind blowing!

damned shiok used to have it with a brwn sugar FB

Steventan 03-10-2022 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quackpackyyy (Post 21700751)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bizsta (Post 21701650)
damned shiok used to have it with a brwn sugar FB

Yes; I had sexperienced it. It was superb feeling with it gliding on your head.

Jasee 03-10-2022 07:14 PM

I had a tongue stud a few years back.. to be on the giving end, it actually does feel a little sore after it.. especially if he forces it at a wrong angle..

But it’s a fact that the boys really love it :D

shareandcare 04-10-2022 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasee (Post 21701748)
I had a tongue stud a few years back.. to be on the giving end, it actually does feel a little sore after it.. especially if he forces it at a wrong angle..

So lucky!! I never had a chance to try it

quackpackyyy 04-10-2022 02:02 PM

I agree! The feeling is just so good especially if the girl with the pierced tongue knows how to give head and purposely licks your dickhead while jerking you off concentrating on that one spot on her tongue which has the piercing! That 3-5 seconds of pleasure is all worth the long build up of your sperm just waiting to fire onto her warm tongue! :D

NottyMonkey 04-10-2022 03:50 PM

here you go

ceeko 04-10-2022 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasee (Post 21701748)

How's normal french kissing then? Any more tiring or normal?

quackpackyyy 05-10-2022 12:53 AM

Talking about french kissing girls with tongue studs, it’s quite cool as I’ve probably kissed a couple of them and when you lock tongues you straight away feel it’s super erotic and end up licking the stud not sure if fellow bros here feel the same way as well!

Jasee 05-10-2022 08:05 AM

I didn’t do much French kissing when I had my tongue stud so I’m not too sure. But I think the guy will feel something different than just tongue play i guess? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeko (Post 21704676)
How's normal french kissing then? Any more tiring or normal?

timeliness 05-10-2022 08:53 AM

On the other hand, I wonder how a tongue stud on the guy will affect her, especially when he is going down on her..

quackpackyyy 05-10-2022 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NottyMonkey (Post 21704350)
here you go

Wow damnnn…. You’re a lucky man!

mystic dragon 05-10-2022 11:42 AM

I had the pleasure of getting head from a lady with double tongue studs.... While I was driving.... Came in her mouth.... And she swallowed. Took me more than $200 dinner and sake, time and effort to sweet talk. But it was worth it.

quackpackyyy 05-10-2022 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mystic dragon (Post 21706865)
I had the pleasure of getting head from a lady with double tongue studs.... While I was driving.... Came in her mouth.... And she swallowed. Took me more than $200 dinner and sake, time and effort to sweet talk. But it was worth it.

Wow OMG double tongue studs I cannot imagine how you felt, and how you managed to focus on driving HAHA! Was her second stud at the tip of her tongue? :D