The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=564938)

PastMeSome 03-10-2015 12:47 PM

Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megafan1981 (Post 13657744)
I had one of the most awful experience ever...

Was fucking this hot Thai fl... Then she suddenly pushed me off and dashed off to toilet to puke!

Shocked by the action and cringed at the stench, my dick went limp within three seconds. She cleaned herself up and apologized saying she wasn't feeling well and tried to be me.

I declined, showered and paid to quickly F off. The whole room was full of stench. :o

Thank you for sharing post!

SkyIsMighty 03-10-2015 01:05 PM

Just collect car... the sales agent is chio bu she bend over to pick up paper...and gana zhougeng.

i saw her neh neh liao i buay tahan step on accelerator bang into the wall!

Hope all think is jialat enuf!

LoveBoobies 03-10-2015 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahpek64 (Post 13657321)
If you cannot handle yr gf , I am willing to offer to help her release . :)

No worries bro. Thanks for your offer anyway but the fact is she only loves mine. Heehee.

ShaTinSlitch 03-10-2015 04:04 PM

So many Jialat encounters :D

lasupkia 03-10-2015 08:37 PM

Many moons ago after drinking session with Kakis then went straight to GL. The chicken giving an awesome BJ and suddenly all the beer rushed to my bladder and I unloaded my pee into her mouth. All the full Cantonese vocab cursing everything under the sun came put of her mouth.
Like this how jialat?

compro99 03-10-2015 08:53 PM

5-6yrs ago at Ho Chi Minh, had a Viet gal for short session. While piaking in the 1/2 way, her HP rang while my dick is still in the pussy. She picked up the phone and chatted for 5mins+ while dick still inside pussy but after a min or so, my dick went flaccid. Then i carry on doing her and on/off there were sms coming in and disrupted the session. Later, i double quick time doing her and shoot off :D

Just a disrupted session and the lady also bad attitude too. :D

UncleLaiHuat 03-10-2015 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lasupkia (Post 13659580)
Many moons ago after drinking session with Kakis then went straight to GL. The chicken giving an awesome BJ and suddenly all the beer rushed to my bladder and I unloaded my pee into her mouth. All the full Cantonese vocab cursing everything under the sun came put of her mouth.
Like this how jialat?

Very nice Sibei Jia lat story. Thank you for posting.

liufatt 04-10-2015 12:22 AM

i went to a massage place at bukit timah area 5 years back i think. The place looks clean and nothing shady. When i entered the room, the massage lady big size but since im looking for a good and clean massage so im ok. BUT nabuay i go in less then 1min she ask me want special anot ? i say no of course, then she scold me and ask me fk off. This consider kan pua sibuey jialat ?

Megafan1981 04-10-2015 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lasupkia (Post 13659580)
Like this how jialat?

This one is damn chek ark. :p

dhdlgggk 04-10-2015 05:22 AM

meant to send LJ photo to gf but end up sending to friend by mistake. counted? lol

UniversalSam 04-10-2015 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liufatt (Post 13660271)
i went to a massage place at bukit timah area 5 years back i think. The place looks clean and nothing shady. When i entered the room, the massage lady big size but since im looking for a good and clean massage so im ok. BUT nabuay i go in less then 1min she ask me want special anot ? i say no of course, then she scold me and ask me fk off. This consider kan pua sibuey jialat ?

Can consider jialat!

FightingStar 04-10-2015 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyIsMighty (Post 13657958)
Just collect car... the sales agent is chio bu she bend over to pick up paper...and gana zhougeng.

i saw her neh neh liao i buay tahan step on accelerator bang into the wall!

Hope all think is jialat enuf!

Very funny jialat story.

CircusFun 04-10-2015 08:19 AM

Bro sibueyjialat, thank you for starting this thread.

TellManyLies 04-10-2015 08:34 AM

Jialat, I started a thread to discuss telling many lies. The thread is under moderation. Please post to share when is out of moderation.

Thank you.

SibueyJiaLat 04-10-2015 11:01 AM

Thank you all for your si buey jia lat stories.

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...ba879e9ae8.jpg