The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Creampie eating. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=278404)

BMW730LI 02-04-2012 08:30 PM

Creampie eating.

I've always have fantasy about eating creampie. (my own creation)

Finally got the courage to tell my girl. We always do raw. I like to paint & she love to be painted. However whenever after I shoot. Dare not go down on her.

Any bros did that before ? Can advice how to break the barrier?

bigangry 02-04-2012 08:48 PM

Re: Creampie eating.

just give her a surprise. after you cummed inside her, continue to pump her slowly, withdraw and lick her boobies to tummy, slowly making your way to her pussy. i think this way she will think you are romantic and loving, not perverted.

alan0338 02-04-2012 10:15 PM

would suggest tat u pcc in front of ur gf first, then lick ur own siao, after tat tell ur gf tat u wanna try wat ur siao taste like when mixed with her juice ... ur gf should be ok if she is understanding enaf to fulfil ur curiosity ... hope it helps ... :D

BMW730LI 02-04-2012 10:23 PM

No no no you all misunderstood me... She's ok with me eating her. But you know after shooting... no more urge so dare not eat her. It's me... I'm the problem. How to overcome this?

alan0338 02-04-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMW730LI (Post 7059301)
No no no you all misunderstood me... She's ok with me eating her. But you know after shooting... no more urge so dare not eat her. It's me... I'm the problem. How to overcome this?

ok ok, so u can practise first... pcc and taste ur own siao first lor ... if ok then ho say liao .... :D :D :D

Sirrus 02-04-2012 11:02 PM

why dont u try pcc into a cup then mix it with yakult and try first. then slowly drink your own cum without yakult.

if you cannot finish dont waste,i think if u put in the fridge still can last a few days. then take it out put inside her pussy to thaw it with her warmness

wondergal 02-04-2012 11:24 PM

I'm not surprised you feel unwilling or repulsed by eating her creampie. Most men I encountered feel the same way. They are ok with oral most of the time, and are very enthusiastic or aroused about giving multiple creampie, and I don't mind, but they won't eat it after they have done their deposit. I think you know what I mean.

copymark 03-04-2012 12:08 AM

I love being forced to lick a gals pussy after men have cum in them.
Had a fee experience aldy. Most of tine is mistress will tie me up while she fucks a guy on the bed right beside me and then after he cun inside her she come n square over my face n force me to eat it clean.
Love it amd I think gals love it too.
As to howto overcome the loss of excitement of eating cun after u have cum, here's one way. Masturbate into an ice cube tray freeze it. My mistress last time make me take the sperm cube in my mouth and suck it till it melt . Only after it melts I am allowed to cum.

Any ladies here want me to lick ur creampies?

jolenekoh 03-04-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wondergal (Post 7059520)
I'm not surprised you feel unwilling or repulsed by eating her creampie. Most men I encountered feel the same way. They are ok with oral most of the time, and are very enthusiastic or aroused about giving multiple creampie, and I don't mind, but they won't eat it after they have done their deposit. I think you know what I mean.

this whore is spot on

Sirrus 03-04-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copymark (Post 7059669)
Had a fee experience aldy. Most of tine is mistress will tie me up while she fucks a guy on the bed right beside me and then after he cun inside her she come n square over my face n force me to eat it clean.
As to howto overcome the loss of excitement of eating cun after u have cum, here's one way. Masturbate into an ice cube tray freeze it. My mistress last time make me take the sperm cube in my mouth and suck it till it melt . Only after it melts I am allowed to cum.

What the F-u-c-k?!:eek:
this one is beyond the beyond....

BMW730LI 03-04-2012 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirrus (Post 7059423)
why dont u try pcc into a cup then mix it with yakult and try first. then slowly drink your own cum without yakult.

if you cannot finish dont waste,i think if u put in the fridge still can last a few days. then take it out put inside her pussy to thaw it with her warmness

I can take my own "protein" no problem, also done the frozen part too... but she don't like the coldness part. She like it hot! I've also tried shooting half-shot then go down... That's still ok but... Still missing something.

Told her next time after the deed... She is to force feed me. But she didn't & instead ask if I wanna eat... I rejected her.

I will try again...

BMW730LI 03-04-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copymark (Post 7059669)

You wanna eat the creampie I made on my girl?

copymark 03-04-2012 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMW730LI (Post 7060321)
You wanna eat the creampie I made on my girl?

Sure, I would love to. :) pm me

apalucakap 03-04-2012 08:59 AM

Rest assured that you're not alone. The problem with male species is once they release their load, the thought of eating the creampie diminishes, in fact finding it repulsive and yucky. All because the horniness is gone.

Suggest you try empty half a load in, restraining the other half, whereby your horniness is still attained, though it takes great withholding power. Devour it to your heart content. Empty your other half load thereafter. Guarantee you will overcome your 'fear'

BMW730LI 03-04-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apalucakap (Post 7060515)
Empty your other half load thereafter. Guarantee you will overcome your 'fear'

Thanks... Done that!