The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Has anyone heard of Swingers Circle Club? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=377814)

SneakyBastard 20-06-2013 09:40 PM

Has anyone heard of Swingers Circle Club?

Hi,

www.swingerscircleclub.com

A "member" I met on AFF asked me to sign up so that I could join in their activities with her.

She kept giving me "sponsor" sites to sign up (basically movie sites) and asked me to fwd the signup confirmations to the "event organizer". And after that, must delete the emails.

At first say 5, then in the end, I've signed up 10 liao, and she says 2 more.

I'm feeling pretty stupid right now, like I've been suckered into some semi-elaborate con.

Can anyone confirm that I've been conned, or vouch for this site?

kvlt 20-06-2013 10:32 PM

Re: Has anyone heard of Swingers Circle Club?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SneakyBastard (Post 9199729)
Hi,

www.swingerscircleclub.com

A "member" I met on AFF asked me to sign up so that I could join in their activities with her.

She kept giving me "sponsor" sites to sign up (basically movie sites) and asked me to fwd the signup confirmations to the "event organizer". And after that, must delete the emails.

At first say 5, then in the end, I've signed up 10 liao, and she says 2 more.

I'm feeling pretty stupid right now, like I've been suckered into some semi-elaborate con.

Can anyone confirm that I've been conned, or vouch for this site?

Its a scam. I tried too and stop after 3 websites. Just remember to cancel yr all the subscriptions as they will automatically charge to your credit card every month!

SneakyBastard 20-06-2013 10:36 PM

Hi Bro kvlt,

Thanks for the reply.

Feeling quite stupid now. All the signs were there, I just chose to ignore my instincts, hoping that dreams really do come true... :p

Anyway, I already cancelled that card...

Dumb, dumb dumb......

Rasta Marley 20-06-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SneakyBastard (Post 9199987)
Hi Bro kvlt,

Thanks for the reply.

Feeling quite stupid now. All the signs were there, I just chose to ignore my instincts, hoping that dreams really do come true... :p

Anyway, I already cancelled that card...

Dumb, dumb dumb......

All I can say is this: If anything sounds too good to be true, it almost certainly isn't true. No point regretting as it's too late, just make sure we don't make the same mistake again :cool:

excloc 21-06-2013 02:37 AM

I think is a scam. such clubs exist only for the ultra rich and no way will someone on AFF approach you in this manner