The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What do you think are the options for a 48-years-old single S'porean? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=795956)

vbghjn 13-11-2020 07:33 PM

What do you think are the options for a 48-years-old single S'porean?

I am asking this question on behalf of my single 48-years-old uncle.

He was very close to me during my teenage years and he even helped to pay part of my university course fees in 2015 to 2018. I am now 26-years-old.

My 48-years-old single uncle he currently has a 3-rm HDB flat and his flat is fully-paid up using all cash with no housing loan. He currently has SGD $213,000 in his bank account.(with a large part deposited in singapore savings bond). But currently he is not working, Due to the covid-19 recession. He currently rent out his master room in his 3-rm flat for passive income.

Do you think he should just remain single for the rest of his life and every month he just go find some FLs to have paid sex? Or Do you think he should get a foreign female companion to get married?(of course since he is already 48, hence even if he gets married later on, he should not have a kid)

dgsk 13-11-2020 07:43 PM

Re: What do you think are the options for a 48-years-old single S'porean?

While I commend your concern for your uncle, many things have to be addressed before this question.

Have a talk with him about your thoughts and ask him to tell you his life story and his views on life before taking it any further. From what you said, the foreign wife is only a replacement for his periodic physical needs. That is no basis to get married. For an occasional glass of milk, you don't need to own your own cow. Also, you mentioned that he is currently cash flow tight, consider that.

vbghjn 13-11-2020 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgsk (Post 20321983)
While I commend your concern for your uncle, many things have to be addressed before this question.

Have a talk with him about your thoughts and ask him to tell you his life story and his views on life before taking it any further. From what you said, the foreign wife is only a replacement for his periodic physical needs. That is no basis to get married. For an occasional glass of milk, you don't need to own your own cow. Also, you mentioned that he is currently cash flow tight, consider that.

I am concerned that he will need a female companion to accompany his later old age together.

astone91 13-11-2020 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vbghjn (Post 20322044)
I am concerned that he will need a female companion to accompany his later old age together.

And what's stopping a foreign bride from leaving him in his old age?

Xgenre 13-11-2020 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vbghjn (Post 20322044)

The odds are high that there will be a big age gap between him and the foreign spouse. She may use him to get PR or Citizenship, then divorced him to get half the flat and half his assets plus an on-going monthly alimony fee. She may even bear him a child to make it easier to get her PR or citizenship.

Better tell him to find a Singaporean/Malaysian divorcee/widow with a child. Be together for companionship. No generation gap too so conversations will easier too. Not easy for such ladies to find love when they have to look after a child on their own. They will appreciate the stability your uncle brings into their lives.

SupportingSex 13-11-2020 08:26 PM

Advise him not to get married unless the half asset rule is abolished.

wertvirilllr 13-11-2020 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 20322050)
The odds are high that there will be a big age gap between him and the foreign spouse. She may use him to get PR or Citizenship, then divorced him to get half the flat and half his assets plus an on-going monthly alimony fee. She may even bear him a child to make it easier to get her PR or citizenship.

Better tell him to find a Singaporean/Malaysian divorcee/widow with a child. Be together for companionship. No generation gap too so conversations will easier too. Not easy for such ladies to find love when they have to look after a child on their own. They will appreciate the stability your uncle brings into their lives.

you are dead wrong!

Singaporean/malaysian women are even more money-minded.

I am speaking from personal experiences. I am divorced with a 15-years-old son and I am 46-years-old, and I have a Polytechnic diploma and I own a 5-room HDB flat and I had been matched-make with so many dates with early 40s singaporean/malaysian women in the past 5 years and all of them are so money-minded.

They themselves are already in their 40s and their own educational qualification are only max O-levels and they are extremely average-looking and yet they kept asking me do I have at least $500,000 in my bank account or do I have master degree or at least bachelor degree lah, and still looking for men that owns a condo etc.

Although those Vietnam/PRCs/Thai also have some bad hats, but generally PRCs/Vietnam/Thai women are not as money-minded as singaporean/malaysian women.

I am now happily married to a Vietnamese woman since 2019.

And talking about malaysian women, malaysian women are very hypocritical and even more cunning. It is becos about 30% to 35% of singaporean-chinese have parents that are ex-malaysians hence these selfish singaporeans due to their own vested biased selfish interests of having malaysian parents hence they always say that malaysian women are good but this is not true and they are dead wrong.

Becos 1) those malaysians that come to singapore during 1950s to 1970s their character are totally different from those malaysians that come to singapore in 1990s till now.

and 2)those singaporean-chinese that have malaysian parents, you touch your hearts and ask yourselves are your malaysian parents really good people or nasty wicked people?? How did your malaysian parents treat strangers and other people?? Becos for chinese race people, to measure whether a person is good or nasty, you cannot see how she treat her own children as a yardstick to measure her character becos 99% of all chinese race people even if they are very wicked people, they also will treat their children well.

The malaysians that come to singapore nowadays is only for 1 reason only, the money and the 3 to 1 exchange rate.

poongko 14-11-2020 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vbghjn (Post 20321960)

He was very close to me during my teenage years and he even helped to pay part of my university course fees in 2015 to 2018. I am now 26-years-old.

My 48-years-old single uncle he currently has a 3-rm HDB flat and his flat is fully-paid up using all cash with no housing loan. He currently has SGD $213,000 in his bank account.(with a large part deposited in singapore savings bond). But currently he is not working, Due to the covid-19 recession. He currently rent out his master room in his 3-rm flat for passive income.

Do you think he should just remain single for the rest of his life and every month he just go find some FLs to have paid sex? Or Do you think he should get a foreign female companion to get married?(of course since he is already 48, hence even if he gets married later on, he should not have a kid)

If you are his good nephew. You don't have to expose his bAnk $ in public.

On the last sentence... it's prove that you want find partner for him to fuck only instead of help him to settle down.

Anyway it is TMI by expose your uncle.

:D

vbghjn 14-11-2020 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poongko (Post 20322428)
If you are his good nephew. You don't have to expose his bAnk $ in public.

On the last sentence... it's prove that you want find partner for him to fuck only instead of help him to settle down.

Anyway it is TMI by expose your uncle.

:D

you are very stupid!

If I don't write he has $213,000 and his flat is fully paid up, then other netizens sure will say information is too scant and they sure will ask so he has $2 million or only has $20,000?? And they sure will say cannot give any comments since they don't know the exact amount of money he has.

And I never disclose his address or his name, thus there is totally no adverse effects of revealing that he has $213,000 in his bank account

vbghjn 14-11-2020 01:09 AM

Quote:

Some additional information, although he is not working now due to the covid-19 recession, he said every month he gets about $350 interest from his $213,000 money deposited into singapore savings bonds and FDs etc, and also gets another $950 monthly rental from his master room rental in his flat.

Hence although he is totally not working now, but he gets a total of $1300 passive income every month and he did not touch his principal amount of $213,000.

He said every month he spends about $800 on food/bills/other expenses.

Hence he said that leaves him another $500 every month for either commercial paid sex with FLs or leisure soccer betting

VuNguyen 14-11-2020 01:27 AM

Quote:

Vietnam girl many many. Not those whore, traditionally vietnam girls are good housewife, many like them to do home chores. =D

havana 14-11-2020 03:34 AM

Your uncle are very thrifty to spend only $800 per month!!! Dont know how he manage to do that:rolleyes:
At his age, I will suggest he dont get marry unless he want children. He have the option to rent out the whole unit($1600) and stay in cheaper country like Thailand/Philippines/Indonesia. BTW, he better dont buy any property oversea, so he can move to next location when he gets bored.
With $2k(Rental income+Interest) per month, he should be able to live comfortably and get a oversea girlfriend there :cool:

VoicesWithin 14-11-2020 03:46 AM

Funny a 48 y.o man will take advice from a 26 y.o man when he has already sorted out his finances quite well. TS, dont poke your nose into your uncle matters unless you are eyeing his $200k.

Its his life. This type of thing i see so many times liao. You come up with funny investment ideas or gf/wife, when things go south, you will be blamed. Relationship spoilt.

Driftwood 14-11-2020 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VoicesWithin (Post 20322639)
Funny a 48 y.o man will take advice from a 26 y.o man when he has already sorted out his finances quite well. TS, dont poke your nose into your uncle matters unless you are eyeing his $200k.

Its his life. This type of thing i see so many times liao. You come up with funny investment ideas or gf/wife, when things go south, you will be blamed. Relationship spoilt.

True, that's what I think so. But reading the story again, TS says his uncle is not working at this moment due to the crisis and his total life savings...This probably may explains his uncle might not be well verse in financial matters. This is my assumption, I maybe wrong.

But if it were me, I think no point finding a partner because it's almost 2/3 of the way into the last stage of the life journey. I don't know how long he has been single but when you are still single at 48, I would think he should be fairly comfortable being by himself. If he feels the urge, he can find FL/WL to soothe the urge. Unless he meets the one, which is a big if, I would think staying single until I die. I am saying this because I know what it is like to be single. You are so used to being by yourself that sometimes you don't mind being by yourself all weekends, without seeing anyone at all. The only person you see is that one hour of fun with the FL/WL. Bang and go. :D

For the last stage of his years, can rent out the HDB flat, check into some old age home in Thailand or Vietnam, hire 1 or 2 young big boob nurses to change the adult diapers or feed you and live out the last days happily. Well, that is assuming, our country's currency is still strong then. :o

vbghjn 14-11-2020 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VoicesWithin (Post 20322639)

you are crazy!

Lim beh is not eyeing his $213,000 money.

I am genuinely concerned about him.

He already helped me to pay for my university course fees in 2015 to 2018.

And this is a leisure forum hence I just start this thread for leisure discussion becoz there are also many other single 45-years-old to 49-years-old single singaporeans staying alone with a fully paid up 3-rm HDB flat and have around $100,000 to $300,000 savings.

I go to church less often in this recent few years but I also remembered clearly last time when I am a frequent church goer, I remembered that some senior members of the church also often try to find potential singles in their 40s to early 50s to pair up with other 40s to early 50s unmarried singles church members and these senior church members also encouraged these unmarried 40s to early 50s church members to get a suitable permanent companion or get married if possible for the later old age companionship