The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What would you do to my girlfriend? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=649116)

trojice 01-05-2017 08:18 AM

What would you do to my girlfriend?

I've recently been discussing with my girlfriend the idea of sharing some of her naked pictures online, which we think would be a thrill for us both. She's petite, slim and pretty, 23 years old, Chinese, with firm and sensitive boobs on the smaller side.

She is adventurous, kinky and quite open to the idea, but a bit hesitant because we've never done anything like this before and she's unsure how well it would be received. I think reading some words of encouragement from guys out there would push her over the edge, and she'd give me the green light to post a few of her nudes here.

We might also be looking to swing or invite guests into our bedroom in the future, but hoping to take things one step at a time.

Please let us know what you'd like to do to my gf/with her naked pics, and how much you'd appreciate her sharing them - I'll show her all replies and let's see how wet she gets!

AmeShin 01-05-2017 09:05 AM

Re: What would you do to my girlfriend?

Think most will complement and maybe fap ba.

squiggle 01-05-2017 09:05 AM

No matter what, just make sure you censored off the head part then you will be safe. Yes, taking and learning new things step by step slowly. Hope you enjoy :D

reading 01-05-2017 12:53 PM

we very appreciate her sharing , bit by bit haha ... take good care of her and make sure her identity is well covered :cool:

trojice 02-05-2017 10:39 AM

Thanks to the bros who have replied so far and even offered advice! Please keep the private messages coming too, they're much appreciated and I'll respond later after I read through each one with her.

To start off and to show her sincerity, my girlfriend has shyly picked out this recent pic to share with you bros - she's nervous but excited to know what you guys think of her body, and what you'll all be doing with her nudes. Please keep letting us know so that she'll want to share even more!

Hope to be able to show you guys her pussy soon. It's tight, looks perfect, and she takes pride in always keeping it cleanly waxed for me.

ah rat 02-05-2017 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trojice (Post 15894102)
Thanks to the bros who have replied so far and even offered advice! Please keep the private messages coming too, they're much appreciated and I'll respond later after I read through each one with her.

To start off and to show her sincerity, my girlfriend has shyly picked out this recent pic to share with you bros - she's nervous but excited to know what you guys think of her body, and what you'll all be doing with her nudes. Please keep letting us know so that she'll want to share even more!

Hope to be able to show you guys her pussy soon. It's tight, looks perfect, and she takes pride in always keeping it cleanly waxed for me.

Bro, tell her nice share.Waiting for pussy pics :p :D

blastit 02-05-2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Bro, your gf has a sexy petite frame and body.
I would take her up, lift her against the wall and bang her there and then

berywhiteknight 02-05-2017 03:29 PM

Quote:

Very pretty looking body :). She's got fantastic proportions. Please share more if able :D

simontan82 02-05-2017 04:17 PM

Wah.. Man! Envy! Damn nice body! :D
Feels like fag liao.. lol

Her size is just nice and no tummy. Cute size. Perfect bro! You one lucky man! :p

AlphaRomeoo 02-05-2017 06:58 PM

Quote:

You're one very very lucky guy to have a bf with such a nice body like that. Perfection in every way

LustalityLord 02-05-2017 09:17 PM

Quote:

Already jealous just by seeing her nudes.

LustalityLord 02-05-2017 09:19 PM

Already jealous just by seeing her nudes.

Belt 02-05-2017 11:07 PM

Quote:

bro tell your gf she has perfect body, and please share more of her pic in nude and in sexy clothes, cheers luck dude and take good care of her :D

JieJieJiaoWo 03-05-2017 12:59 AM

Damn man, I would bring her out for lunch! :D

trojice 03-05-2017 01:58 AM

My gf is really flattered by all the replies so far, thanks bros! She was so turned on after reading them that we ended up having hot sex.

This is her riding my cock from my POV, hope you guys enjoy the pic and let your imagination run wild.

Will try to convince her to share her bare pussy here next. Or maybe a picture of her in the shower?