The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Decent Massage by sweet-looking lady...surprise happy ending (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=260326)

rg2011 17-11-2011 09:38 PM

Decent Massage by sweet-looking lady...surprise happy ending

Hi Bros, this is the first thread I am starting to share my experience although I had posted several FR/MRs earlier.

Please bear with me for this rather long FR.

One day, I met a buddy for lunch near his office and he had to rush off earlier due to an urgent customer call.
So with some time to spend, I hang around to enjoy my kopi.
Suddenly I remembered another friend passed me a massage contact in this area. With some time to spare, I called up the joint and asked if the masseur recommended by my friend was available. Made a booking and went to the joint.

From outside the joint, it looked like a decent place with no specials (due to the name of this joint) and I recalled my friend saying the massage there was great and asked me to try it whenever I had shoulder and back aches.

So I went in and was greeted by a lady with young milfy looks (early 30s). She led me to one of the rooms and asked me to change.
The rooms there are quite spacious but the partition walls are not all the way to the ceiling. Hence, could hear conversations from neighbouring rooms. There's no shower in each room, only 1 common one at the back.
So, I changed and was lying on my tummy on the massage bed and waiting for the milfy recep to come in.

A few minutes later, a lady entered the room and asked if I wanted a drink. Hearing a voice different from the recep earlier, I turned around and was surprised with what I saw - a sweet looking lady in late 20s with nice looking eyes (she reminded me of a HK actress I saw on those TV series but I could not recall the name). In my mind, "wow massaged by a sweet lady...let the action begins!!". I said she could start the massage.

She started with the shoulder and neck before going to the lower back and legs. Her massage skills were quite good as she knew where to press after I told her my problem areas. She asked me several times if the strength was ok and if the massage was comfy for me - that was great service!
She was a chatty person and we TCSS quite a bit. Sometimes, I thought she was trying to flirt with me and I was expecting her GQ ;)
After 35-40 mins, I was asked to turn around and she continued to massage the front areas of my body, except my 2IC area.
She also gave me a good head massage (the big one!) and that was it. I was a bit disappointed that she did not pop GQ. Anywayz, I enjoyed the massage and chatting with her. So paid up and left. This was my first visit there.

Several RTMs later, in the midst of massaging my back, I was surprised that she started to tease around my backside and thigh areas. I didn't say anything and she gave me a sensual HDLY. It felt DAMN SHOIK because it was unexpected and gave me a hard-on ;)
After dunno how long, she leaned her face close to my ear and asked if I wanted her to continue. That moment almost drove me wild and I just pulled her close to me and asked "Why did u not do this in earlier sessions?".
She replied cheekily "I only do this for my regulars and do you wanna my regular?"
I immediately said "OK, please continue and take it slowly"
She gave me that foxy look and whispered "Ok but please don't make any noise"
She then stroke my 2IC slowly, using a variety of strokes while I roamed her top from outside because she was not comfy with removing top and roaming south and I didn't wanna spoil my first "experience" with her.
I released not long after - how to tahan with a sweet-looking lady smiling at you while stroking your 2IC ;)
She went out and brought in a hot towel to clean me up - another plus for service.
This time, I was really caught surprised but was pleased with the "happy" ending.

Here are my ratings (IMHO):
Name: she's a PRC but I will not reveal her name here but via pm ('cos her boss don't allow and she's not doing extras for every guest)
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: not sure as she didn't allow removal of top
Massage: 7.5/10
HJ/HDLY: 6.5/10 (experienced better ones and she was a bit on the "cautious" side)
Dmg: 48 (1hr) + 50 (HJ)
RTM: 100% YES (hopefully she can do better next round on HJ/HDLY)
On the way out, I saw two other milfy ladies – one quite chio and the other busty.

I asked her if I could share this joint and her name with others. Initially, she was reluctant and explained her concerns (e.g. boss don't allow, scare AV, etc). However, after some chatting and assurances from me, she told me to share cautiously with a few people first.
For those guests new to her, it's unlikely that she would pop GQ in the first (at least) session (unless some special chemistry happens).
Given her request, I would have to be very selective in sharing. Only bros with at least 50 rep points and recent contributions to the forum like FRs/MRs in this section or other sections of SBF, please pm me for the contact info.
For those bros who don't have enough points, sorry as I have to respect her concerns. Please go and earn the points (as I also just joined last month and worked hard to earn my points).
I would be giving out contacts to at most 8 qualified bros per week (as I cannot promise to log on everyday). Priority will be given to qualified bros who can exchange good contacts or trust me by upping me in advance, etc.
Would appreciate bros who tried her to post FRs but PLEASE DO NOT post any info which could reveal the name of this lady and the name and exact location of this joint. She's making a living here and don't want to break her rice bowl. Thanks for your understanding.

Jumpin'Jack 18-11-2011 07:36 AM

Re: Decent Massage by sweet-looking lady...surprise happy ending

Can share with me? Thanks.

wolfboy 18-11-2011 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rg2011 (Post 6581559)
Hi Bros, this is the first thread I am starting to share my experience although I had posted several FR/MRs earlier.

Please bear with me for this rather long FR.

One day, I met a buddy for lunch near his office and he had to rush off earlier due to an urgent customer call.
So with some time to spend, I hang around to enjoy my kopi.
Suddenly I remembered another friend passed me a massage contact in this area. With some time to spare, I called up the joint and asked if the masseur recommended by my friend was available. Made a booking and went to the joint.

From outside the joint, it looked like a decent place with no specials (due to the name of this joint) and I recalled my friend saying the massage there was great and asked me to try it whenever I had shoulder and back aches.

So I went in and was greeted by a lady with young milfy looks (early 30s). She led me to one of the rooms and asked me to change.
The rooms there are quite spacious but the partition walls are not all the way to the ceiling. Hence, could hear conversations from neighbouring rooms. There's no shower in each room, only 1 common one at the back.
So, I changed and was lying on my tummy on the massage bed and waiting for the milfy recep to come in.

A few minutes later, a lady entered the room and asked if I wanted a drink. Hearing a voice different from the recep earlier, I turned around and was surprised with what I saw - a sweet looking lady in late 20s with nice looking eyes (she reminded me of a HK actress I saw on those TV series but I could not recall the name). In my mind, "wow massaged by a sweet lady...let the action begins!!". I said she could start the massage.

She started with the shoulder and neck before going to the lower back and legs. Her massage skills were quite good as she knew where to press after I told her my problem areas. She asked me several times if the strength was ok and if the massage was comfy for me - that was great service!
She was a chatty person and we TCSS quite a bit. Sometimes, I thought she was trying to flirt with me and I was expecting her GQ ;)
After 35-40 mins, I was asked to turn around and she continued to massage the front areas of my body, except my 2IC area.
She also gave me a good head massage (the big one!) and that was it. I was a bit disappointed that she did not pop GQ. Anywayz, I enjoyed the massage and chatting with her. So paid up and left. This was my first visit there.

Several RTMs later, in the midst of massaging my back, I was surprised that she started to tease around my backside and thigh areas. I didn't say anything and she gave me a sensual HDLY. It felt DAMN SHOIK because it was unexpected and gave me a hard-on ;)
After dunno how long, she leaned her face close to my ear and asked if I wanted her to continue. That moment almost drove me wild and I just pulled her close to me and asked "Why did u not do this in earlier sessions?".
She replied cheekily "I only do this for my regulars and do you wanna my regular?"
I immediately said "OK, please continue and take it slowly"
She gave me that foxy look and whispered "Ok but please don't make any noise"
She then stroke my 2IC slowly, using a variety of strokes while I roamed her top from outside because she was not comfy with removing top and roaming south and I didn't wanna spoil my first "experience" with her.
I released not long after - how to tahan with a sweet-looking lady smiling at you while stroking your 2IC ;)
She went out and brought in a hot towel to clean me up - another plus for service.
This time, I was really caught surprised but was pleased with the "happy" ending.

Here are my ratings (IMHO):
Name: she's a PRC but I will not reveal her name here but via pm ('cos her boss don't allow and she's not doing extras for every guest)
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: not sure as she didn't allow removal of top
Massage: 7.5/10
HJ/HDLY: 6.5/10 (experienced better ones and she was a bit on the "cautious" side)
Dmg: 48 (1hr) + 50 (HJ)
RTM: 100% YES (hopefully she can do better next round on HJ/HDLY)
On the way out, I saw two other milfy ladies – one quite chio and the other busty.

I asked her if I could share this joint and her name with others. Initially, she was reluctant and explained her concerns (e.g. boss don't allow, scare AV, etc). However, after some chatting and assurances from me, she told me to share cautiously with a few people first.
For those guests new to her, it's unlikely that she would pop GQ in the first (at least) session (unless some special chemistry happens).
Given her request, I would have to be very selective in sharing. Only bros with at least 50 rep points and recent contributions to the forum like FRs/MRs in this section or other sections of SBF, please pm me for the contact info.
For those bros who don't have enough points, sorry as I have to respect her concerns. Please go and earn the points (as I also just joined last month and worked hard to earn my points).
I would be giving out contacts to at most 8 qualified bros per week (as I cannot promise to log on everyday). Priority will be given to qualified bros who can exchange good contacts or trust me by upping me in advance, etc.
Would appreciate bros who tried her to post FRs but PLEASE DO NOT post any info which could reveal the name of this lady and the name and exact location of this joint. She's making a living here and don't want to break her rice bowl. Thanks for your understanding.

Nice FR. I will start earning my points ..

rg2011 18-11-2011 11:27 AM

Bros, I am having difficulties access this forum website and sending out pms.
Not sure if other bros are encountering this too??
I have managed to sent out the ctc to 2 bros (who have kindly upped me).
There's another bro who upped me but didn't leave his nick. Please pm me so that I can thank you :)
Please post discreet FRs after your visits.
Due to my workload, I might not log in frequently and will try again later today.
Please bear with me. Thanks for your understanding!

Bubumama76 18-11-2011 05:24 PM

Bro can share this wonderful plc? Thanks!

rg2011 18-11-2011 05:46 PM

I received quite a lot of PMs today. Still have some to screen through.
PM'ed to several bros who met the criteria and upped me or provided me with contact I wanted. Thanks!
For those bros who didn't receive ctc, sorry for that and hope for your understanding as explained in the first post of this thread.

Nl0261 19-11-2011 01:01 PM

Bro, I'm new here, care to share location. tks.

Lionhard 20-11-2011 05:55 AM

Please share the details with me. Thanks.

wolfboy 20-11-2011 07:28 AM

I am still working to get enough points. haha

Alkano 20-11-2011 08:41 AM

Keep up the spirit of sharing....:D

rg2011 20-11-2011 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alkano (Post 6584898)
Keep up the spirit of sharing....:D

Thanks bro Alkano for your up and encouragement!

Bros, apologies for the delayed response 'cos I could not access the forum last couple of days (despite many attempts).
I pm'ed contact to several qualified bros and am still screening other requests (as response time for search is still quite slow). Please bear with me.
Again, sorry to those bros who did not get contact.
Please earn sufficient points to meet the criteria here.

For bros who got contact and intend to post FR after visit, PLEASE DO NOT post any info in your FR which could reveal the name of this masseur and the name and exact location of this joint. Thanks for your understanding.

missybird 20-11-2011 03:54 PM

please be a kind soul to share the contact. Thank you .

sgplaymaster 20-11-2011 07:08 PM

hi bro

as recently this server is encountering some big issues with logging in n now being able to log in again, i wonder will u b able to share this gal contact n address?

thanks so much! :)

ChiongKing 21-11-2011 12:17 AM

Thanks to bro rg2011 for the contact.
Went to try that gal today.
From the look of the joint, and the fact that they don't provide shorts, already know that they do provide special. The atmosphere inside the room also hints of "Special! Special!"

One chio gal with short jeans led me into the room. Waited a while before my gal came in. The massage part was great, she know the points to press just like those decent ones. Towards the end, she ask me whether wanna press there. Of cos I obliged, but to me the excitement stops there.... Her HJ was just like her massage, a bit too hard. Took quite a while to come, and ended with head massage. Although TS says that he went there a few times before getting the surprise, the masseuse told me that they opened only for 2 weeks only...

After everything, went to sit on the sofa as there was a heavy rain. The short jeans gal sat at the counter surfing net. Ask for her name, and chatted with her. She told me she deosn't do massage, what a waste... Thought of asking for her the next round... Sigh...

rg2011 21-11-2011 08:38 AM

Thanks bro ChiongKing for your FR and guidance.
Apologies that the experience didn't live up to your expectation of discreet special.
Due to my lack of extensive experience with reputable spas, I didn't notice about the tell-tale sign of this joint not providing shorts or disposal underwear (as advised by another bro via pm).
I was quite mesmerized by this masseur that I went back there more times than I should, hence burning a hole in my pocket :(
Looks like I have to abstain from that joint for a while to "re-charge" my $$$ but I still can't get over that masseur's face off my mind :(