The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tcss / Gatherings / Info sharing thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=400362)

TaTTooBaBy 12-11-2013 02:42 PM

Re: Tcss / Gatherings / Info sharing thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 10035742)
How severe? Tied up in chains and become your sex slave? :p

Mai la ... sex slave oso nid enter harbour ... slowly slice off da submarine ... if ship will slowly detach off anchor liao ... hehe

TaTTooBaBy 12-11-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siam66 (Post 10035838)
Chey.....kena rotan only mah.....nothing one lar :p machiam give bicycle long tio nia mah.........hehee........:D

Hehe ... tt y I reject idea of rotan ... kekeke

TaTTooBaBy 12-11-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siam66 (Post 10035857)
Hahahaha.........maybe got hot candle wax dripping too :eek:.......hehee........:D

Candle wax I c le bo feel ... mai ... hehe

justl00king 12-11-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siam66 (Post 10035857)
Hahahaha.........maybe got hot candle wax dripping too :eek:.......hehee........:D

Haha..if can't satisfy her, will be punished by dripping hot wax on the ku ku jiao! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaTTooBaBy (Post 10036103)
Candle wax I c le bo feel ... mai ... hehe

So u see wat got feel? I always try to please....:D haha.

TaTTooBaBy 12-11-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 10036195)
Haha..if can't satisfy her, will be punished by dripping hot wax on the ku ku jiao! :p

I c potong kuku gt feel ... especially when tt person potong own kuku ... kekeke ... :p

Turtle 12-11-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

See turtle lor..... keke.

siam66 12-11-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Waaaa......she so hiong one meh ??? :eek:....think I better siam her far far leow.....hehee.......:D

TaTTooBaBy 12-11-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siam66 (Post 10036408)
Waaaa......she so hiong one meh ??? :eek:....think I better siam her far far leow.....hehee.......:D

Wax drip nia u siam liao ... haix

TaTTooBaBy 12-11-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtle (Post 10036400)

C turtle ???? Okk lai let me c u ... kekeke

ctchua 12-11-2013 07:27 PM

dinner jiak pa liao...... lai relax after a hard day work..

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.50133...37637&pid=15.1

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_xnwn9qp5wI

siam66 12-11-2013 08:34 PM

This story is dedicated to all bros / sis who love reading supernatural stories :eek:......hope you all like it.....hehee....... :D

A Supernatural Story At A Queenstown Site

This incident happened when I was 16+, working as a odd job labourer. As usual, me & my friends were waiting at a AMK wet market carpark for our supervisor to pick us up for our next job assignment. That day we went to an area in Queenstown to do some odd jobs.

On arrival, I realised it was a big piece of vacated land with some attap houses not demolished yet. Our job was to collect all those pieces of zinc sheets & wood and load it into the lorries there.

While working halfway during the afternoon, dark clouds started appearing and before we realised it, rain started falling, followed by some lightning. Our supervisor quickly told us to stop working and took shelter in 1 of the attap houses. We then ran towards the nearest one while our supervisor went to the "ban san" (site canteen) to have some coffee perhaps.

Upon entering the house, we started looking for a big space, enough to sit 4 person and out came the cards......hehehe.....our favourite card game...." si kee puay". I then realised that the spot we chose, there was a door beside and the funny thing was.....it was locked. Why would the owner or anyone want to lock it since they are vacating it ??? We then carried on playing our card game. We left the main door open as to get some light in as it was quite dark inside. After a few rounds, while " bee pai " ( hokkien ) , suddenly there was a loud '' Biang " sound. All of were startled for that moment but after a while we carry on " bee " ( hokkien ) our own cards. At that time I was sitting in front of the door and my back was facing it. When I was done, I looked up and was shocked to see my colleague sitting opposite me, eyes wide open, staring straight ahead. His face looked very white and at this time, I realised something was not right. A few moments later, I decided to make a dash. I stood up and started running. My 2 other colleagues also stood up and run. Then we realised our colleague ( the one facing me) was still sitting there. We quickly grabbed his arms and pulled him along, almost like dragging him. We run as fast as our legs could carry us, heading towards the "ban san". When we reached there, we were panting like hell. Our supervisor was shocked and asked what happened. At this time the "ban san" auntie, selling drinks there also appeared.....and then the story slowly unfold.......

My colleague then narrate what happen, his voice shivering as he spoke. He was "bee pai" when suddenly he heard a loud "biang" and thats when he look up ahead and saw that the door was suddenly wide open. He saw the outline of a lady dress in a long dress. Her hair was very long, standing just beside the open door and staring at us !!!! The auntie then said that we probably had disturb her and told us the real story behind it.

It turned out that she is a 19 year old chinese girl who hanged herself in the kitchen. She was a very beautiful girl who just got her first job after finishing school. Met a rich guy, who drives a very nice car but got jilted by him after a few months. She couldnt get over it and eventually hanged herself in the kitchen. Soon her family got relocated but her spirit was still there. She also advised us to go back to the house , pray and seek forgiveness. We were a bit hesistant but the auntie told us it is for our own good. So off we went together with our supervisor & the auntie with some jossticks too.

Upon entering the house again, we were shocked to see that the door was actually closed !!! ....and the lock was also there too !!! We quickly knelt down in front of the door and pray, apologising and seeking forgiveness.

The next day, our supervisor asked whether we want to go back there again as the job is not completed yet. We shooked our heads as we know this colleague too well ......deep in our hearts we believe him.....we all agree & believe we do met some kind of supernatural thing that day.......end of story.....thanks for reading......

justl00king 12-11-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaTTooBaBy (Post 10036209)
I c potong kuku gt feel ... especially when tt person potong own kuku ... kekeke ...

Why so violent! :eek:

Must sayang kuku jiao de... then will grow big. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtle (Post 10036400)

She loves turtle? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by siam66 (Post 10036408)
Waaaa......she so hiong one meh ??? ....think I better siam her far far leow.....hehee......

She likes rough play............................run!!! :eek:

TaTTooBaBy 13-11-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 10038313)
Why so violent! :eek:

Must sayang kuku jiao de... then will grow big. :p

She loves turtle? ;)

She likes rough play............................run!!! :eek:

Grow big liao POTONG ... kekeke

justl00king 13-11-2013 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaTTooBaBy (Post 10038994)
Grow big liao POTONG ... kekeke

:eek:Like that really must siam u far far liao :eek:

Run!..................hahaha :p

TaTTooBaBy 13-11-2013 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 10039090)
:eek:Like that really must siam u far far liao :eek:

Run!..................hahaha :p

Ttbb shouts:"mai chow..." *taking parang* kekeke