The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Pretty PLC for complete package service FJBMHJMM (Mandhood Massage) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=75916)

xiao liao 26-09-2007 07:36 PM

Pretty PLC for complete package service FJBMHJMM (Mandhood Massage)

After Fennie went back, I was looking for someone for a good complete package service.

Was introduced to this PRC gal Suki by a bro (not in this forum)…call her today and booked an appt. at one of the 81 downtown. Less than 10 min. she arrived (good time management).

First impression was good… she is charming, very long and black hair with simple make up. Once in the room, she asked me to strip and lay down for a massage with oil… she spent about 50 min. on a SOLID massage for me that I really feel relief…most of the time I cannot believe gal of her look can do a decent massage… she really changes my perception.

After the massage, she ask me to turn over and stared to do the manhood massage… it was really siok man….she told me she learned this from some friends who learn the skill from a Malay. The feel is so different from Jua Geng…this really made me high!!!

After the manhood massage, she asked me if I need FJ/HJ/BM…she asked me to try her BM as she guarantee better than FJ.

So I opt for a BM… then she strip herself and unveil her nice and juicy boobs…cannot tahan liao once I saw her nice figure with fair skin… she then use oil to first massage my didi until I almost burst out…. Then her boobs starts to rub for me until I really exploded!… the feeling is so siok that better than FJ….my juice exploded on her boobs and she continue to use her hand to rub my didi to make sure not a single drop is spare!….

Overall a very sextify experience…my rating:

Look: 7.125/10
Boobs: 32B
Body: 7.098/10
FJ : never try... not enoguh $$$
HJ: YES… Siok!.. Slowly and steaming…
BM: YES… really better than FJ
GFE: 8.123/10
RTF: 101% sure!

Damage: $ 30 for massage + $ 20 for room + $50 for manhood massage and HJ + $30 for BM = $ 130… for a sextifying 1.5 hour…

She is very flexible to cater for your needs on any combination of services you need. Please call her and negotiate.

Sorry she only works for Chinese brother and not other races.

Anyone interested with 20 points and above please pm me for her contact. No number collectors please….Newbie dun waste time I will not reply...

Thanks!

xiao liao 27-09-2007 07:30 PM

Re: Pretty PLC for complete package service FJBMHJMM (Mandhood Massage)

I have given her numbers to many bros... hope to see some FR soon...

one newbie joker, only 10 rep. with no power, some more can come and tell me he already UP my point....really cannot tahan...just making a fool out of himself!...all newbie can pass this...i only give to lao jiao.

xiao liao

nch08 27-09-2007 08:34 PM

Can I know her number bro? I posted my FR before.. but seems like nobody up me.. maybe I dunno how to write "exciting" FRs, but would really want to try her manhood massage different from jua geng.. many thanks

usalo 27-09-2007 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nch08 (Post 2301901)
Can I know her number bro? I posted my FR before.. but seems like nobody up me.. maybe I dunno how to write "exciting" FRs, but would really want to try her manhood massage different from jua geng.. many thanks

i totally agree... seems like no ppl up my pt as well although FR written... :(

but bro, really apprecaite you can PM me the contact...

tengkokkok 27-09-2007 09:25 PM

[QUOTE=xiao liao;2299864]
Look: 7.125/10
Boobs: 32B
Body: 7.098/10
FJ : never try... not enoguh $$$
HJ: YES… Siok!.. Slowly and steaming…
BM: YES… really better than FJ
GFE: 8.123/10
RTF: 101% sure!

QUOTE]

Wow...very detailed statistics given, right down to the decimal point.:D

LoveThai 27-09-2007 09:27 PM

Can PM me her num too? thanks.

akaza24 29-09-2007 10:05 PM

Tried this Suki today and i can seriously say she is the ultimate GEM. I hv tried a few FL massage b4 but most of them cant make it. The moment she came into the room, I was like Wowww. Nice face feature and long black hair. Massage was really good n thorough as she work MP in m'sia b4. Most important she is veri customer oriented. All the whole session she make sure u r comfy n keep stressing her massage power gd a not. Infact, her massage alone already took abt 1.5hrs and we overshot the 2hrs time slot!

Looks: 8/10 (Charming look)
Boobs: 32B or 33B (Nice shape, nice nips)
Body: 7.5/10 (No tummy or fats)
HJ: YES… Shiok
BM: Slow n sensual+sexily done, finish in breast fuck
Attitue: 9/10 (veri chatty thruout, can even tok notty, her accent abit like m'sian though she comes from Shenzhen)
GFE: 9/10 (after session still sms me if i had taken dinner)
RTF: SURE

She says she receives a few unwanted/insincere calls so will only share her contacts wif sincere bros. Sry to newbies.

moodyz 29-09-2007 10:45 PM

Bro seem a nice find can pm me her contact too thanks:D

Cheers

n8250 30-09-2007 12:31 AM

Bro, u have PM...:p

usalo 30-09-2007 03:53 AM

first of all really thanks bro xiao liao to PM me the contact. quickly call n book an appt. too bad tat time she have customer then mo choice need to wait till next slot lo.

first impression ok la. good looking gal with black long hair.boobs look good for her size.massage was really good compare to other which i tried b4. she is the one who really wan to do massage to relax us. i salute for her spirit.

after massage session opt for BM. she strip then uaw her boobs to massage me. she keep asking n make sure tat u r comfy. really service oriented. the best part is she take my toe to touch her breast. the feeling damn syiok!

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 32B (nice for her size)
Body: 7.5/10 (small size)
HJ: YES… Shiok
FJ: try next time
BM: slow n sensual (till i exploded)
Attitue: 9/10 (chatty)
GFE: 8/10
Damage: $30 (massage) + $20 (room) + $70 (JG + BM) + $10 (tips)
RTF: SURE

gameboy3799 30-09-2007 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usalo (Post 2305643)

Bro, you failed mathematic ah ? It's already 2007, so she is 26 lah.......:D

xiao liao 30-09-2007 09:26 AM

Thanks for the nice FRs.... for many of you who PM me for her contact, please give me sometime i will give first come first serve... cannot too many at one go...

Thanks

xiao liao

ultrashiok 30-09-2007 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiao liao (Post 2305836)
Thanks for the nice FRs.... for many of you who PM me for her contact, please give me sometime i will give first come first serve... cannot too many at one go...

Bro Xiao Liao, tried to PM you but your inbox is full, guess you must be flooded with PMs.

Would appreciate if you could share this gem's contact with me. :)

benglian 30-09-2007 11:11 AM

BRo,

Appreciate if you can PM me the contacts.

Meltdown 30-09-2007 11:52 AM

Bro xiao liao,

Can PM me her contact? :p

Tried to PM you but your mailbox is full.