The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Fall in love with a lady in massage center (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=485587)

paotaokia 26-10-2014 05:12 PM

Fall in love with a lady in massage center

Hi all i fall in love with a lady in massage center, i been there to look for her for 3 times, except for the first time, the rest of it we just talk there and i pay her the entrance + abit of the special. but we never do anything, we did kiss abit and show affection.

People here may call me kum gong, pay for something never enjoy. but i dont know why, the first time i met her, she requested my help and slowly i dont know why, she melted my heart, till now i know her for only 9 days. but i really know alot about her, i believe its true, and i also reveal alot of myself to her. if she dont have any feel for me, she wont not talk so much to me also, if she after money, then cause i am a student i dont have so much money for her too. thus i think she got a bit feel for me.

The feeling she have for me i can feel it, i believe it only alittle little bit, i know that women will only work in this line if they really is pushed to the limit, thus i want to help her and let her be happy.

i dont know why, this few days she dont really text me alot compare to the beginning, we will use wechat to chat and sometimes she leave me a voicemail. i dont mind her past as i can understand why she do this, but i think she cannot accept due to the present and the future she have to faced with me.

what to do, experienced bros.? really in a heartache right now. looking at the fr ppl post, i feel jealous and angry, not in the sense that she did not service me, it the feeling i got for her.....

sammyboyfor 27-10-2014 03:56 AM

Re: Fall in love with a lady in massage center

Quote:

Originally Posted by paotaokia (Post 12027766)
what to do, experienced bros.? really in a heartache right now. looking at the fr ppl post, i feel jealous and angry, not in the sense that she did not service me, it the feeling i got for her.....

If you really love her, you should be happy to see that she enjoys being fucked by other men. :p

Mr_don_juan 27-10-2014 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paotaokia (Post 12027766)
if she after money, then cause i am a student i dont have so much money for her too. thus i think she got a bit feel for me.

If you a student then this game is not for you. To catch a ghost you have to be a devil.
U fell into a dream only to wake up it's only a dream.
Yes it only a dream.. the feeling is what is illusion. Don't get spellbound.

MIFAcafe 27-10-2014 07:19 AM

Daily dose of stupid man......

The term "fools born everyday" seems to be a gospel.

ShittyAss 27-10-2014 07:44 AM

She works in massage parlour? Under work permit or ?

Because major massage parlour are Sg pr or citizen and a lot are milfs...

Anyway...Enjoy the present... Worry the future later lah...

Know her for 9days only what love are u talking about? Come on i bet you don't even know her ...

black_ops7 27-10-2014 09:37 AM

Some people don't even understand their partners thoroughly even they have been together for 9-months, albeit 9 days. Are you kidding?

Wake up and stop being fooled by their wayang. Concentrate on your studies and be a better man to serve the Nation. Don't let those hard earned money go to waste as there are some who don't even have enough money to continue to pursuit their studies as much as they would like to.

Take the advices from the bro here, who have been through all these nonsense and you will never go wrong.

There are still lots of fishes in the ocean, bro.

Thank you.

joscklee 27-10-2014 09:49 AM

Hey kum gong oops TS, maybe first thing u wanna take a thorough look at yourself with mirror r u worth her 'love' bo. Her fucking income per day may more than your school allowance per month

a2014 27-10-2014 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by black_ops7 (Post 12030743)
Some people don't even understand their partners thoroughly even they have been together for 9-months, albeit 9 days. Are you kidding?

I agree, we may not even at time understand our partner of 20 to 30 years let not talk about 9 days. Story, everyone can tell, most of the time looks real.

Don't text you so often, as expected, if you are a golden tap maybe if not why waste time.

As you said they are force into this job, I agree, but this profession is as such. If your are a student don't try to play in this league. Unless you are a 50 year old and still single then I can understand.

Take Care, stay cool and do not advance.

Captainoceania77 27-10-2014 11:32 AM

TS u must be a very weak and soft hearted guy.....Hope u dont get burn...Pay and FO...

loneyheart 27-10-2014 11:39 AM

Dum read t FRs .... it hurts .... heartache is just t beginning .... lesser n lesser text as it go .... then she will slowly dum even bother to reply u back .... Enjoy yr Dreams as u r Dreaming bro b4 u waken there will b more heartache to come ... can u take it ?? :(

HCKing 27-10-2014 11:57 AM

got feelings, so? can use them for breakfast, lunch or dinner?

they are here to earn $$$ only bro. wake up.....:rolleyes:

ameth 27-10-2014 12:06 PM

TS, seriously you have to wake up.. I know that the lure from these gals can be great but they are wl afterall!
They really have their own way to KC you. Pls stay clear from them..

conquer 27-10-2014 08:01 PM

Hey TS, mind to share her location and contact? I would like to volunteer myself to test it out for you if she really "loves" you. Ain't no trolling here, kindly PM me... :D

ColdBlood99 27-10-2014 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conquer (Post 12033721)
Hey TS, mind to share her location and contact? I would like to volunteer myself to test it out for you if she really "loves" you. Ain't no trolling here, kindly PM me... :D

That very helpful bro :D

porscheclub 27-10-2014 10:52 PM

Wah lan eh Romeo....

一见钟情
九天如年
谈情说爱
见钱脚开
你真心她假意
换来一场空
问你爱过几回
娼可嫖不可娶!