The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   hiv risk? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=930008)

Pussyloves 06-04-2023 01:56 PM

hiv risk?

Hi. Is there a risk of HIV if as I pull out the condom, the condom kinda slipped. But it seems like the base of the condom is hanging out of her vagina as I pull my dick out. So I'm quite sure the tip of my dick was still covered. It was with a WL in the legalized lorong in GL

Freshguy 06-04-2023 02:36 PM

Re: hiv risk?

Theres always risk lah. Even with protection. This kind of question how to answer. If you dont want to take risk dont play around.

rythuno 06-04-2023 04:09 PM

Think there is a post on this for condom slippage and the reply I recall is, it is as good as raw sex(based on the person's visit to doctor Tan). The topic is condom slipped off during sex hiv. Could doctor Tan or others verify?

Hunkydunky 06-04-2023 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pussyloves (Post 22219108)
Hi. Is there a risk of HIV if as I pull out the condom, the condom kinda slipped. But it seems like the base of the condom is hanging out of her vagina as I pull my dick out. So I'm quite sure the tip of my dick was still covered. It was with a WL in the legalized lorong in GL

From what you described...Risk is relatively low.

Roulette5 07-04-2023 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freshguy (Post 22219218)
Theres always risk lah. Even with protection. This kind of question how to answer. If you dont want to take risk dont play around.

Should be ok , no problem. Do not worry

alantck9191 08-04-2023 02:37 PM

Quote:

Even if ever slip out and everything works fine. There is still risk. just lowered.

zzx23 17-04-2023 06:34 PM

Sounds like very low risk

Subarashiki 12-04-2024 04:56 PM

Quote:

I don't think there is any risk, the most important thing is that your penis doesn't touch the vagina directly

ATCong 12-04-2024 07:13 PM

Quote:

Very low risk, IMO.

xbcqmxka 16-04-2024 07:48 PM

Dont think too much bro . I think no have risk