The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Dubai (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=16216)

malibuchong 14-12-2014 04:17 AM

Re: Dubai

PM me please, what is the damage by the way.....

taiwanese are damn smooth and soft....taste superp.

malibuchong 14-12-2014 04:24 AM

Last night went to baniyas square. KTV..It had been a long time didn't hang out in KTV. usually just do fishing or visit fast food chain..in KTV nothing happen last night. but was very enjoy and drunk...these days a lot of PRC came in to dubai, probably chinese new year very soon. the girls we order are damn nice, special order from mamashang. too many to choose till don't know which one to select. damage was AED500 but it was fun all night long...

singh007 17-12-2014 06:19 PM

Hi Guys,

This time coming to Dubai with a full 24 hours free. ;-) Senior bros please share the wechat contact. It gets pretty depressing in bars there. I prefer the OKT route to direct hunting.

Thanks,
Singh

intergrim2 31-12-2014 01:54 PM

Hi guys,

I havent been out much of late, but last month I went to the regular Grand F hotel.
Seems like Philipinos playing there and not many PRC around!
Do you guys know where the chicas have now gone to? (aside from the Karaoke joints)

malibuchong 02-01-2015 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intergrim2 (Post 12386791)
Hi guys,

I havent been out much of late, but last month I went to the regular Grand F hotel.
Seems like Philipinos playing there and not many PRC around!
Do you guys know where the chicas have now gone to? (aside from the Karaoke joints)

Villa for sure。。。。。

intergrim2 04-01-2015 06:50 PM

Bro if not go villa leh?
Villa go alone wanna pick up chicks, is ok. but want to sight see first and solo, a bit paiseh la

intergrim2 12-01-2015 01:12 PM

Seems like this forum is plunging to its death. I'm guessing not much cheongster now in Dubai. Misses the time when it's quite active.
Anyway, there is a place with tigers, quite decent lineup.
It's around Dubai Marina area, near to the Yacht club. FS available also.
200 @ counter
400 FS
300 B2B
200 HJ/BBBJ

Quite rare on this side, which is actually a good find. I've only sampled one of the chicks there. Really is quite good. Overall 8/10

WIR = yes

southbank388 13-01-2015 06:51 AM

Can anyone provide detail address of Villa and Muse KTV please?
Would be in Dubai soon ...

intergrim2 14-01-2015 03:46 PM

Muse no longer happening. For Karaoke, go to a hotel at Nasr Square. That's on the same building with KFC up front.

Thereon, you can easily get link to villas as well for after closing hours

maxquerader 15-01-2015 01:02 AM

Any bros can guide or we chat me for fun in dubai?

Looking at in call to hotel room pereferably western Asian like Uzbekistan Kazakhstan sort. Seen alot this nationality as service staff in hotel etc

Many thanks in advance

malibuchong 15-01-2015 03:53 AM

Yup, You are correct, muse not that good already. still the baniyas karaoke there better. dubai these days seem so quiet. found some fast foods chain, but the girls kind of old, damage 1 hour 300. near to deirah or dragon mall.

malibuchong 15-01-2015 04:00 AM

in call too expensive my friend.. better get one in KTV baniyas, 1000 only.....singing, dancing, FJ all night long.....small room AED580 can accommodate around 3-6 persons. then pay the lady 1k....play from 10pm - 3am in the KTV. then bring home happy....better than calling in call....suck...the photos totally look different from delivery. later you not happy, you send her home then you call for others. all night long choosing till tired. what for?

razorblad3 20-01-2015 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malibuchong (Post 12461946)
in call too expensive my friend.. better get one in KTV baniyas, 1000 only.....singing, dancing, FJ all night long.....small room AED580 can accommodate around 3-6 persons. then pay the lady 1k....play from 10pm - 3am in the KTV. then bring home happy....better than calling in call....suck...the photos totally look different from delivery. later you not happy, you send her home then you call for others. all night long choosing till tired. what for?

Bro, I'm going to Dubai for the first time end of this month.
Really need some infos. From what I know its not easy to get girls inside our hotels? even imposible?

That Baniyas KTV you mention,do they speak english?
What kind of girls are available?

That 1K you mention, is it normal standart price or do we have to negotiate first with the girls?
How is the procedure? No time limit at all?

Thanks bro.

Pbonify 22-01-2015 03:19 PM

Dubai contacts

hi bros,

I will be in Dubai early feb and am wondering if there are any LOBANG for fun.

Thanks in advance :)

tiltup 24-01-2015 05:37 AM

Why don't all the bros meetup for a night out? Hahaha