The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Good and Hard Massage (Johor) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=255562)

lugi 08-10-2011 10:41 PM

Good and Hard Massage (Johor)

Recently tried out a massage by a vietnamese girl near Johor City Centre. It was a great and hard massage, definitely not those piano playing type. I was told that she had received formal training before.

The Viet girl is certainly hardworking and can speak simple English. Also very punctual and courteous. So bro who wants a good hard massage, do not hesitate to try this gem.

Please note that she provides purely massage service. For any extras, please negotiate with her directly.

Massage: 200 myr / (including room)

Please note that I am not her okt and just helping her as she needs the cash to help her family.

Bros (with at least 20 points) only please pm me for contacts

Goatslooter 08-10-2011 10:58 PM

Re: Good and Hard Massage (Johor)

bro, Rm200 massage for how long? in hotel ?:)

LifeMiron 08-10-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lugi (Post 6429278)
Recently tried out a massage by a vietnamese girl near Johor City Centre. It was a great and hard massage, definitely not those piano playing type. I was told that she had received formal training before.

The Viet girl is certainly hardworking and can speak simple English. Also very punctual and courteous. So bro who wants a good hard massage, do not hesitate to try this gem.

Please note that she provides purely massage service. For any extras, please negotiate with her directly.

Massage: 200 myr / (including room)

Please note that I am not her okt and just helping her as she needs the cash to help her family.

Bros (with at least 20 points) only please pm me for contacts

bro what is it?hotel or condo?i am interesdted

J.Bonk.003 09-10-2011 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goatslooter (Post 6429311)
bro, Rm200 massage for how long? in hotel ?:)

Haha I ask similar question in his other similar thread.

lugi 09-10-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.Bonk.003 (Post 6429641)
Haha I ask similar question in his other similar thread.

Sorry, it is 1 hour. Place then is my own hotel room. She just told me that she would prefer to work only along the JALAN DATO ABDULLAH TAHIR AREA. I think the hotels there are Embassy hotel and New York Hotel.

Goatslooter 09-10-2011 11:46 AM

oic, Rm200 for an hour massage is sky high? i can enjoy a reasonable good massage cum bonking ! :D:D

J.Bonk.003 09-10-2011 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lugi (Post 6430318)
Sorry, it is 1 hour. Place then is my own hotel room. She just told me that she would prefer to work only along the JALAN DATO ABDULLAH TAHIR AREA. I think the hotels there are Embassy hotel and New York Hotel.

RM200 is too high just for massage. Can even go spa with buffet, sauna etc

222nge 09-10-2011 02:25 PM

TS,
Can I hv her ctc pls, tks

Tiongmara 09-10-2011 09:49 PM

wa 222nge got lots of pts

stephan 10-10-2011 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lugi (Post 6430318)

I can tell u, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Indo, China... all less than RM100/hour for pure massage! The cheapest I had ever encountered is RMB20/Hour (RM10)!!! :D:D:D

lugi 10-10-2011 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephan (Post 6432965)
I can tell u, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Indo, China... all less than RM100/hour for pure massage! The cheapest I had ever encountered is RMB20/Hour (RM10)!!! :D:D:D

Bro, people just earning a living lah. I think the cost is high because she has to book the hotel room. If you can find a cheaper and good one, please also share here. :D

I just find the location good, its affordable and most importantly, I like a good and hard massage without the bone crunching i.e.Thai massage.

lugi 10-10-2011 10:22 AM

To all bros who think her charges are too high, please just leave this thread alone then. She is just trying to earn a living, or else you can try to negotiate with her? Or perhaps share your contacts who provide the cheap massage?

She is for those bros who don't mind a discreet good and hard massage from a young gal. She is also a good conversationalist and won't make you feel bored.

Cheers

gieffee 10-10-2011 10:49 AM

Bro...quickly look at the mirror......

Your neck bleeding le.....$200 sure kena chop carrot head lo....

lugi 10-10-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gieffee (Post 6433802)
Bro...quickly look at the mirror......

Your neck bleeding le.....$200 sure kena chop carrot head lo....

Thanks Bro.

I am happy with the location and service. You can always try to negotiate with her.

I am sure you have enjoyed better, please share contacts!

lugi 10-10-2011 01:45 PM

I was told that some bros have contacted her.

Please feel free to negotiate with her on your price.

Remember to post FR as well.

Cheers