The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Ho Chi Minh Info Thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=628225)

Neverlookback 05-05-2024 05:42 AM

Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Like grade school children
Geez

Hurricane88 05-05-2024 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neverlookback (Post 23304082)
Like grade school children
Geez

Very simple logic..that chap is trying to fish here without paying...what he does is posting when he will come here initially was several days then became 10 days to 14 days...:)

Evidently he goes trying to let those who pm him and setup Telegram groups to pay his favorite ktv, massages, etc...he will work with the mummies and bosses to say he bring or intro...so evidently he organiser...:)

So he will also arrange gals companion at 9mi...he creates so many accounts to make false reviews and trapped others into believing his was legit...he did the same with Taipeh thread...:)

So when anyone try to exposed him then he will try to fight back and later begging...:)

NB - Look at Batam and Manila thread...so much sharing...they shared with no vested interests...why dun mod intervened if suspect anything fishy...:)

RobbyChin 06-05-2024 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manow (Post 23303922)
Hahaha! It's amusing to see everyone still quarreling in a forum that's stuck in the dot-com era. This forum lacks any benefits of sharing or offering valuable information beyond the same old D1 places.

There really shld be more discussion of places beyond D1. A lot of the FS restrictions & girl-friendly hotel problems go away once outside of D1 & D3. Grabcar, Vinasun, Mai linh, Xanh all cheap & reliable so easy to get around the city.

D1 is the foreign tourist hub so naturally got more police scrutiny of vice activities. Plus tourist hub also means tourist prices. Even the D1 Gaito girls charge more.

D5: KTV wonderland
Trung Son: Bong Lai Cac group of luxury massage (bbbjcim, dfk, fs for xtra) + other shops (unexplored) + Pattaya ktv (unexplored)
Go Vap: Rumoured luxury massage hub (maybe someone can help provide info)

lolboygirl 07-05-2024 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TD0620G (Post 23289269)
Tips should be same price as ticket price. Should check or call to verify before you go next time

Did zalo the mama san (Nina) before I went. Maybe I got cheated, but the Linh from Mai Spa was great. Definitely better than those ladies which cannot do this, cannot do that.

Linh was very accommodating. Can pretty much do anything except raw and anal. I enjoy the experience compared to some fruit shops out there or BBBJ only massage.

Of course, to each his own. All bros have their own opinions and experience.

smking 10-05-2024 11:47 AM

Another week, another visit to a new place. Went to this local karaoke, courtesy of my local partner

Lucky Star KTV
346 Đ. Phan Văn Trị, Phường 11, Bình Thạnh, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 72313, Vietnam

Total 5 pax of us, 2 cartons of beers, total comes to 7.5million dong. Went there quite late, around 9pm hence not much choices of ladies. But I would say 50% of the leftover ladies are within the acceptable to above average looking. One bad thing is they are not able to speak English/Chinese that much. So I didn't ask out anyone for this night.

The highlight of my trip would be dating app. I uses OKC and Bumble mostly. Manage to get to meet a early 20s lady, with good conversational language. Only meet her once during this trip, nothing too physical happens yet. But I bet something will eventually happen when we meet up for more :p

sinkwc 11-05-2024 12:49 AM

Hi any blowjob joint bar to recommend beside Benny toc? Those blow n go type? Will be in hcm on 23 to 27

fabiannl95 13-05-2024 01:12 AM

Any spa recommendations in HCM? TIA :)

nick32145 14-05-2024 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabiannl95 (Post 23327204)
Any spa recommendations in HCM? TIA :)

Bangkok Massage near the Airport is my go to, 2 shot package with sauna and legit hot stone massage too.

Should be able to get a 10% discount by just asking the receptionist, I've been able to get it my past few visits.

skyman 14-05-2024 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick32145 (Post 23330232)
Bangkok Massage near the Airport is my go to, 2 shot package with sauna and legit hot stone massage too.

Should be able to get a 10% discount by just asking the receptionist, I've been able to get it my past few visits.

Bro, I tried this massage before but they WL there only offer HJ. No it even BBBJ so forget about FJ. Your 2 shots referring to 2 HJs?

rahardcore 15-05-2024 02:24 AM

For those Massage place that nego FS with the girl, do you tip the girl directly or pay at the counter after?