The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   S$48 : HOTTEST POPULAR MILF (Yue Yue) Lorong 23 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=96221)

popiah 01-10-2008 03:19 PM

S$48 : HOTTEST POPULAR MILF (Yue Yue) Lorong 23

hi all,

long long time never started a thread in FL Dome....considered few months ago...

Was recommended by a friend that recently he had tried a MILF which he considered a popular and Hottest MILF @ GL Lorong 23 at the moment...

Was puzzled and woke up by his statement....HOTTEST & POPULAR...

Decided to meet this hot favourite MILF of GL 23....this morning, made a early wake up call even though is a public holiday...

1215 hrs
Made a "Daring" call to this MILF and hoping that she will pick up the call at this hour and after a few "Ring Ring" ...she answered it with a very polite and customer service voice and confirmed with her at 1240 hrs at her lodging area.

1230 hrs
Reached GL earlier for early reminbursment of Popiah's condoms...a 12 packs of Durex featherlite at the nearby petrol kiosk.

1240 hrs
Reached her lodging area ....1 mins past, she "Ring" my mobile no. checking my whereabout....told her i already at carpark.

1242 hrs
Saw a lady in black in low-cut dress, a MILF walking toward my direction...FIRST impression :- MILF (Mother I Luv Fxxking) not suitable for SYT's (Sweet Young Thing) lover. Her look is ok for me as a MILF lover since influenced by our bro R many many months ago.

1243 hrs
Both of us chit chat along the way...to the LOVE nest....this Yue Yue really can TOCK COCK...can break the ice easily....this is WHY I like MILF....she touched my leg while I'm driving....and slowly she moved her hand to my little popiah....damn....immediate "SIR Li Ya" aka "ATTENTION"....her hand was really smooth even at her age of 30+.

1250 hrs
Finally reached the destinated hotel with my Erected Little Popiah pointing upward...

1252 hrs
Got the room and paid up...to level 3 at room 307. Once in the room, both of us ....TCSS on the bed....then i started to undress bit by bit....as she knew that i can "Tahan" any longer, she did the same by undressing too....

1255 hrs
Both of us...took a quick shower.....in the bathroom, saw her ample boob with light brownish nipples....not dark at all....she must have applying alot of lotion on her neh neh and body..she made them smooth and silky.

1305 hrs
After the shower, both of us landed on the bed...she started her action by using her tongue to lick my left and right ear (Ear drumming licking), slowly down my neck to my nipples, seriously licked until the nipple is FULLY erected, moved toward my neck and we were frenching like no tomorrow...like two tongues engaged in tough fighting or two lover making love...she requested me to flip over...but i rejected her knowing her intention of "Backbone Licking" and told her that i scared "tickling"...

1318 hrs
After licking from ear to nipples, sucking each parties's tougues, she decided to attack my little popiah.....once she sxxked she really SUCKED and SUCKED.....with techiques....from that moment onwards, i then knew why is the HOTTEST and POPULAR MILF @ GL 23 among the uncles....

I think she took almost 15 mins for Sxxking and Licking my ball and little popiah....and i must recipocate back by asking her to go for 69....she immediately turn her body....both of us were enjoying each party's personal asset.

1342 hrs
Finally, i needed to ask her to STOP her BBBJ as my sperm level almost erupted out....quickly asked her to put on the cap and ride me now....she goes on top of me....she started to ride like no tomorrow...with technique..(Why MILF are better than SYT becoz they know alot of Intercourse Techniques)....from my view, she was enjoying herself with great excitement....shaking front, back , left , right, up and down ,etc.....

1350 hrs
Me requested again, to go Missionary (I goes on top)...then both of us started to french again and again....every of my forward and backward stroke...and feel that she is enjoying the "shiokness"....finally my rpm (Revolution Per Min) speed is acceleration faster and faster....and both of us are still Tougue fighting....finally my little popiah surrendered to her with a WHITE FLAG. she was holding me tightly even though i cummed....after 10 sec, i released myself from her....put out my little popiah from her lover's hole.

Wow....where is my condom....dont tell me i didnt put it ON.....die lah...Luckily she found it inside the lover hole..."heng aiiiiii"....under normal circumstances...she must be damn WET WET...which caused the condom to stayed inside...

both of us....tcss again.....after the session.....took a shower....and send her back to GL 23....to her home base.

Popiah's Analysis Report
Name : Yue Yue
Origin : Dalian
Look : 5.8/10 (MILF's Look)
Body : 6/10 (MILF's body)
Skin : 8/10 (Excellent - smooth and white)
Cathbath : 7/10
Frenching : YEs (Very Passionate)
69 : Yes
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (Sexisfaction)
Overall : I considered Excellent as a MILF's Lover.
Damage : S$50 (How to give S$48) + S$20 (room) = S$70
RTF : Why not....with this kind of services and rate....why to find...

Any bro wish to get the contact from me...pls ensure you have bought the popiah's voucher from me..any request will be scanned and filter through popiah's scanning machine.

signoff
FL Popiah

amity 01-10-2008 03:44 PM

Re: S$48 : HOTTEST POPULAR MILF (Yue Yue) Lorong 23

Quote:

Originally Posted by popiah (Post 3109848)

bro, next time price it at $49.95 or

$48+++ :p:D

jetlee724 01-10-2008 03:51 PM

can PM me the contact, bro? thanks

cooler08 01-10-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Wow....where is my condom....dont tell me i didnt put it ON.....die lah...Luckily she found it inside the lover hole..."heng aiiiiii"....under normal circumstances...she must be damn WET WET...which caused the condom to stayed inside...

Haha.:D

That must scare the hell out of you:eek:

Cold sweat..:D

How to purchase ur popiah's voucher?

Call sistic:p

tiverton18 01-10-2008 04:28 PM

Bro Popiah,

I am very impressed with your detailed analysis of this bargain price MILF.

Your FR is so detailed that you are able to include the timing of each action that you have engaged with Yue Yue. First time come across FR with precise timing of each sexual action.

Kudos to your popiah FR.

soberguy 01-10-2008 05:53 PM

Quote:

So she must be quite tight then the CD can be trapped inside when you withdraw out :)

xiaoxiao 01-10-2008 05:59 PM

Bro Popiah,

i cnnt believe that this Milf is providing such top notch service at such a good price indeed !!! :eek:

Can i expect $2 change from her ?? :p :D

Cheers

XX.

cuteboy12345208 01-10-2008 06:10 PM

Quote:

hi all,

Any bro wish to get the contact from me...pls ensure you have bought the popiah's voucher from me..any request will be scanned and filter through popiah's scanning machine.

signoff
FL Popiah

Bro Popiah. I also wanna buy the popiah voucher. When can i go thru ur scanning machine?:o

Zikoman 01-10-2008 07:19 PM

Quote:

hi all,

long long time never started a thread in FL Dome....considered few months ago...

signoff
FL Popiah

hi FL popiah,

good catch and glad to see that u have gotten over some1 and back to yr active days again....http://www.postsmile.com/img/emotions/195.gif

and btw, do i qualified for the ctc??? :D

signoff
semi-active ziko

framework 01-10-2008 07:39 PM

Bro Popiah, care to share contact?
Thanks in advance :)

am55 01-10-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

hi all,

Was puzzled and woke up by his statement....HOTTEST & POPULAR...

Decided to meet this hot favourite MILF of GL 23....this morning, made a early wake up call even though is a public holiday...

Popiah's Analysis Report
Name : Yue Yue
Origin : Dalian
Look : 5.8/10 (MILF's Look)
Body : 6/10 (MILF's body)
Skin : 8/10 (Excellent - smooth and white)
Cathbath : 7/10
Frenching : YEs (Very Passionate)
69 : Yes
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (Sexisfaction)
Overall : I considered Excellent as a MILF's Lover.

signoff
FL Popiah

hi bro poipiah,

u the can bonk also can give so detail timing me join Q for yue yue contact THANKZ

popiah 01-10-2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zikoman (Post 3110350)
hi FL popiah,

good catch and glad to see that u have gotten over some1 and back to yr active days again....http://www.postsmile.com/img/emotions/195.gif

and btw, do i qualified for the ctc??? :D

signoff
semi-active ziko

hi bro zikoman,

Yeah...finally i gotten over 你 and back to my normal self again to provide Cheap and Good lobang to our bros at this forum again which i had done numerous threads before.

btw, you are not qualify for the ctc becoz you didnt buy the popiah's voucher from me. :p

signoff
Voucher Popiah

xiaoxiao 01-10-2008 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zikoman (Post 3110350)
hi FL popiah,

and btw, do i qualified for the ctc???

signoff
semi-active ziko

Please take queue number hor... :p :D

hehe...

XX.

poolhot. 01-10-2008 11:09 PM

Guys Guys..........

Are all of U looking for the guy to buy the popiah voucher? :rolleyes:

Glad to tell U that I am the exclusive appointed Agent to sell popiah voucher. :D

So guys do act fast or else the queue will stretch from geyland to woodlands :eek:

Signoff
Agent poolhot

i1papaya 01-10-2008 11:47 PM

Quote:

hi all,

signoff
FL Popiah

Bro Popiah,
Next time when I read your FR (on the sentence above), I will never drink water or eat any food while reading.
MY COMPUTER IS SPILLED WITH WATER SPURS OUT FROM MY MOUTH!!:D

Congratulation to your new found MILF! Sure this will be a HOT running thread as the recent record ones.:p:D