The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Any good grannies to recommend? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=628526)

yello 24-09-2016 06:02 PM

Any good grannies to recommend?

Haha I'm not kidding bros. sometimes it's kinky thinking of doing stuff with grannies, even though I'm very young. Besides sultan plaza, any grannies over 50 recommend. Not Petain Coz been there also. Thanks!

SAFFRONnation 24-09-2016 06:14 PM

For your YELLOW Kinky thought - u receive my 39 tomahawks right now. No kidding bro....😍😘😗

Quote:

Originally Posted by yello (Post 15116200)
Haha I'm not kidding bros. sometimes it's kinky thinking of doing stuff with grannies, even though I'm very young. Besides sultan plaza, any grannies over 50 recommend. Not Petain Coz been there also. Thanks!

yello 24-09-2016 08:15 PM

Re: Any good grannies to recommend?

Thank you, bro! Grannies can actually be fucking horny and they can make you damn horny with their sluttiness too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation (Post 15116239)
For your YELLOW Kinky thought - u receive my 39 tomahawks right now. No kidding bro....😍😘😗

sinpaokong 24-09-2016 09:36 PM

Quote:

Yes, grannies can be very horny. Remember there are young grannies. I tried one who is in her early 50s and she loves being bonked especially if you are a young chick; not necessary to be spring chicken!

Bro yello, will PM you!

BTech 24-09-2016 09:53 PM

Quote:

You are bloody mad !
The Sammyboy pervert and crazy award goes to you !!!

And my points to up you coming your way !!!

Spater 24-09-2016 09:56 PM

I think it's okay. They're experienced and know how to lead the fun....just my opinion. Cheers

sinpaokong 24-09-2016 10:23 PM

Quote:

You are bloody mad !
The Sammyboy pervert and crazy award goes to you !!!
You do not know what you are missing! Which syt do you think will really enjoy your bonking? Most I dare say are more interested in our $$$$. Older milfs ( young grannies?), on the other hand, will go all out for you as they know it is bloody difficult to get customers to satisfy their sexual needs. So all hell breaks loose when they get one!

Simplyguy8 24-09-2016 10:23 PM

Ok...seriously...you win liao!!! I'll up you too if you can post a pic of you with granny 😂😂😂 No face just body is fine. This is unique fetish to me...

sinpaokong 24-09-2016 10:25 PM

Aiyoh, we are not looking for a 70 year old granny, leh! They are those in the 50s; so still serviceable!

yello 24-09-2016 10:43 PM

Thanks bro, upped you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinpaokong (Post 15116910)
Aiyoh, we are not looking for a 70 year old granny, leh! They are those in the 50s; so still serviceable!

thomasdelaruue 25-09-2016 10:25 PM

ppl park complex third flor many granny waiting.
At dorei mie shop.
Ahping
housewife,work day.
Also sally, yvonne all sporean,late 40 ::to 50.
Local english ed.
Now do clean masg, last time pearl ctre.
Ask xiao mei,the lady boss arrange

life 25-09-2016 10:27 PM

Quote:

up u also...:D

BADDDman 26-09-2016 05:25 PM

Very UNIQUE Fetish - for very UNIQUE FEW who care to SAVOUR.....yummy mamamia 😘😘😘

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplyguy8 (Post 15116907)
Ok...seriously...you win liao!!! I'll up you too if you can post a pic of you with granny 😂😂😂 No face just body is fine. This is unique fetish to me...

BTech 26-09-2016 05:32 PM

U keen in a 70-80yr old chick ?

power69 26-09-2016 11:59 PM

yuya masg shop,.auntie alice
And auntie lisa.
50s yo grannie
Former pearls centre, alice.
Ppl park complex third floor branch.
Ask ahpek to arrange, he sit at door.