The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Yi Tiao long, Waterbed, Soap service (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=739654)

josephabc 08-08-2019 04:53 PM

Yi Tiao long, Waterbed, Soap service

Any experienced bro knows what are the houses that provide: yi tiao long, waterbed or called saop wash services. :confused::confused::confused:

i wanna that kind services much more then just bonking.
appreciate if any bro can provide such info.

dbhh 08-08-2019 05:39 PM

Re: Yi Tiao long, Waterbed, Soap service

Bro, you can check this thread on Yi Tiao Long house #12 along Westerhout Road:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=241963

Their girls all provide Yi Tiao Long waterbed service.

Current angpais I have tried are Shuang Shuang, Ba Yue and Honey.

My personal opinion:
Best service is Shuang Shuang with fair skin, okay looks and B cup boobs.
Ba Yue is pretty SYT with A cup boobs and above average service.
Honey is hot fair MILF with C cup boobs and average service.

DonDonDonki 10-08-2019 10:11 PM

I know L8H19 and L20H41 also offer the waterbed service at $80/45 min. L8H19 uses the jav-style rubber bed while L20H41 uses the styrofoam board on bathtub. Between the two, L8H19 is far better on the choice of WL.

WH12 is still the gold standard tho, but I havent tried it yet.

Flyingdisc 11-08-2019 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbhh (Post 19052385)
Bro, you can check this thread on Yi Tiao Long house #12 along Westerhout Road:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=241963

Their girls all provide Yi Tiao Long waterbed service.

Current angpais I have tried are Shuang Shuang, Ba Yue and Honey.

My personal opinion:
Best service is Shuang Shuang with fair skin, okay looks and B cup boobs.
Ba Yue is pretty SYT with A cup boobs and above average service.
Honey is hot fair MILF with C cup boobs and average service.

Any other cat 150 houses provide water bed services?

max_priest 11-08-2019 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyingdisc (Post 19061224)
Any other cat 150 houses provide water bed services?

L2036 but dun expect much service let alone solid service from the whores of L2036. The tub specially for wet YTL service is only good to look at as it is not practical, too hard and too small ... difficult for the whore to manoeuvre whilst performing YTL effectively within it without falling off ... even one of the Ang Pais from W12 who has used that before in the past (before she became popular) agreed with me.

Note: The above comment is made without prejudice.

Flyingdisc 11-08-2019 01:20 AM

Thanks bro.. I go with ur words. So we are left with only wh12 :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_priest (Post 19061417)
L2036 but dun expect much service let alone solid service from the whores of L2036. The tub specially for wet YTL service is only good to look at as it is not practical, too hard and too small ... difficult for the whore to manoeuvre whilst performing YTL effectively within it without falling off ... even one of the Ang Pais from W12 who has used that before in the past (before she became popular) agreed with me.

josephabc 13-08-2019 04:43 PM

thank you so much, you are livesaver, bro

snrlee 19-08-2019 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poorsvc (Post 19061417)
L2036 ... dun expect much service let alone solid service ......

Talking about services in GL as a whole, many acknowledged it has been dropping over the years.

Recently, I had a new perspective when I tried a new WL from one of the house. She sees how China has progressed over & above sg and that she feels that sg has slowed/stagnant .... I really cannot argue as this is how many sg-reans felt too.

The problem is if she has such mentality that they are from somewhere superior, it is natural they won't serve wholeheartedly. Therefore a overall drop in service level.

If this continues, the Vietnam and Thai girls will eventually become main stream in GL. This reminded me of how China girls displaced Malaysia girls in the past, when China girls started here they were also seen as inferior to Malaysia girls. So the order goes .... Malaysia girls .. China girls follow by Thai/Vietnam girls .... Vietnam is also coming up .... then what next .. Myanmar girls? .... are we going downhill or what?

outonbail 20-08-2019 12:04 AM

Quote:

wrong. dont expect any service from them.
pls i need power.

naan1974 20-08-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

" dun expect much service let alone solid service from the whores of L2036 "
have to concur on this, somehow David's QC is not there even tho they have have facility

Billylai80 20-08-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naan1974 (Post 19099948)
" dun expect much service let alone solid service from the whores of L2036 "
have to concur on this, somehow David's QC is not there even tho they have have facility

David not there but there is a new man right