The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   My complicated story (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=413016)

contrafighter 12-12-2013 08:52 PM

My complicated story

This is a short story of how I met this girl who makes my heart beats faster and lose my mind.

I get to know her from an online chat and I can say that I am attracted to her when we chat. We exchange contacts and talk for hours. The more I talk to her, the feeling gets stronger. When I go for a short holiday, I keep thinking about her so whenever I have the chance, I will chat with her during my holiday. We chat on the phone, webcam and messaging apps for nearly a month but whenever I ask to meet her, she just ask me to wait.

To be continue...

KangarooCourt 14-12-2013 11:46 AM

Re: My complicated story

beware bro....might be a scam...:)

DwightKSchrute 23-12-2013 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KangarooCourt (Post 10192291)
beware bro....might be a scam...:)

Correct always better to be on guard

exGambler 23-12-2013 01:33 PM

Bro TS

Please share more on the complicated story

Thanks

jryjem 23-12-2013 09:40 PM

This is not love but obsession and infatuation, you have not meet her real person but already keep thinking of her.
In short, you self KC rather than she KC you.
No offence.

Quote:

Originally Posted by contrafighter (Post 10184905)
This is a short story of how I met this girl who makes my heart beats faster and lose my mind.

I get to know her from an online chat and I can say that I am attracted to her when we chat. We exchange contacts and talk for hours. The more I talk to her, the feeling gets stronger. When I go for a short holiday, I keep thinking about her so whenever I have the chance, I will chat with her during my holiday. We chat on the phone, webcam and messaging apps for nearly a month but whenever I ask to meet her, she just ask me to wait.

To be continue...

contrafighter 26-12-2013 11:07 PM

I wait and finally get the chance to meet her but the venue is budget hotel. We spend a night there and yes, we have sex. I tell her that I love her and wanted her to be my girlfriend. But she keeps saying that she is a bad woman and decline it. I'm feeling devastated but I simply can't get over it because the feeling is too strong for me to let go. I still continue to call her and tell her to just let me love her. We meet up a few times at the budget hotel and spend a few nights there. I am so obsessed with her that I tried to make the nights there as perfect as possible. She is moody most of the time though.

To be continue...

Wiseman 27-12-2013 07:00 AM

Hi TS

Please do not love a woman for her look.

For your consideration

maxsee 27-12-2013 07:23 AM

You mesmerized by her looks ah....if so....walk outside and look at the lao aunty....this is what she will looks like when she grow old....u sure u still will be head over heels over her after tat...if the answer is "No"...u better re-think everything....:D:D:D

stillgottheblue 27-12-2013 07:24 AM

Meet first time, fuck already. lol...

wytt 29-01-2014 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillgottheblue (Post 10255433)
Meet first time, fuck already. lol...

then what do you expect them to do in the budget hotel for the whole night?

demonhunter 29-01-2014 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by contrafighter (Post 10184905)

To be continue...

If turn out she's Fugly ..then how ?

Piak first talk later ah ?

:D

Ken79 30-01-2014 10:58 PM

TS bro, if im not mistaken u say u have a crush with her and the first date + subsequent ones are just to meet n bonk in hotels?

why would u want her to be your gf? if she didnt go hotel with u and instead knew another guy from chat, then it would be that guy who beds her, u serious about such a woman?

and how well do u know her?

Mavrick69 31-01-2014 02:34 AM

TS, do continue your story, camping here for update

jazp 31-01-2014 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken79 (Post 10433256)
if she didnt go hotel with u and instead knew another guy from chat, then it would be that guy who beds her, u serious about such a woman?

and how well do u know her?

Bro, i beg to differ. Even if she didnt go hotel with him, who can safely say she wouldnt go hotel with other guys and that she wouldnt meet other guys during her free time? Many a times we only get to see the surface..

That said, i suggest TS to just f and f.

VeryGoodah 01-02-2014 11:09 PM

Bro TS

Please provide more info on the story