The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   How to give up ML FL WL (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=981196)

IamGood 05-04-2024 06:18 AM

How to give up ML FL WL

I think the only way is to chop off my kuku bird

Jubic 05-04-2024 07:21 AM

Re: How to give up ML FL WL

Chop off KKB also can go one. Chop off all limbs.

IamGood 05-04-2024 07:35 AM

U r right. Then i continue my deeds

Newluck 05-04-2024 07:54 AM

Why give up when it gives happiness and pleasures.
Just know your limits bro

superstiffy 05-04-2024 09:03 AM

one day u will find something that make u give up...

today u havent find yet...

wait until that one day come then say lor....

勉强是没性福的... :D

JAVgent 05-04-2024 10:35 AM

better to ask why need to give up.

If it is affecting you mentally/physically/monetarily, then there is a compelling reason to do so.

If there is no good reason to, and your reason for chionging in the first place has not changed, then what are you giving up for?

IamGood 05-04-2024 10:47 AM

Heart pain on money lost with every gush of semen.

SGBJ2016 05-04-2024 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamGood (Post 23219212)
Heart pain on money lost with every gush of semen.

Like smoking or drinking bro. You’re unlikely to be able to give up in one day. You’ll need something else to distract you - for example, a nice gf/wife (assuming not married yet). Then slowly you’ll reduce ML/FL/WL hobby. Still you don’t need to give up completely. Just reduce so that don’t waste a lot of money on this.

Rambotech57 05-04-2024 12:18 PM

Unless it affect part of your life..

in fact ML FL WL seems to be a better way for distress.. rather then keep all the bullets and stress inside..

Take it as a treatment for mental health.

:)

But sometimes we do step on land mines that will add more stress to us... like yesterday i step on one.. for me is the worst one.. picture and review does not match.. totally baby elephant..

sadsea 05-04-2024 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambotech57 (Post 23219477)

in fact ML FL WL seems to be a better way for distress.. rather then keep all the bullets and stress inside..

But sometimes we do step on land mines that will add more stress to us... like yesterday i step on one.. for me is the worst one.. picture and review does not match.. totally baby elephant..

Quite true...... But I struggling to quit also. Been chiong 24 yrs ( start 2000, first gal from executive spa at marina south,and rest the history ......,)after COVID tone down but all the sweet memory keep floating up. One of the reason to quit also same as TS, $$ issue,before COVID easily weekly visit ML twice per week....

jackjilla 05-04-2024 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambotech57 (Post 23219477)

hahaha life not always good bro lol

HonestFR888 05-04-2024 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadsea (Post 23219492)
Quite true...... But I struggling to quit also. Been chiong 24 yrs ( start 2000, first gal from executive spa at marina south,and rest the history ......,)after COVID tone down but all the sweet memory keep floating up. One of the reason to quit also same as TS, $$ issue,before COVID easily weekly visit ML twice per week....

Actually i just set a budget for it called the “fun budget”. It could be used for anything within legal boundaries and if i am overspending, i just cut down. Otherwise we only spend money on others but not on ourselves can go crazy leh

Rambotech57 05-04-2024 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackjilla (Post 23219610)
hahaha life not always good bro lol

Thats why today i plan to go back my regular which guarantee distress..

Men are still Men.. got regular still want to try new stuff.. then kena land mines than go back regular.. stupidity cannot prevent if small head take over..

sky_liner2 05-04-2024 04:58 PM

We are supporting the local economy, by contributing bits every 2 to 3 weeks. Why stop? If that's the case, give your $$$ to gf or wife, or parents after getting the salary. Get them to save this up for you.

Gtti 05-04-2024 09:59 PM

It's a addiction...and last of all where got cats don't eat fishes