The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Geylang street hookers (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=126951)

riowilly 28-04-2009 11:25 AM

Geylang street hookers

Dear All,

i received rumours that the Anti vice caught some hookers and some was sent for HIV screening and results was few of them was positive.
i believe there are menbers here that go for street hookers but be extra careful and protected while having your session.

godrik 28-04-2009 11:29 AM

Re: Geylang street hookers

Bro where you get your 'rumours' from? don't scare bros here leh.

aston68 28-04-2009 06:36 PM

Bro, thanks for the information. Heard at least 2 PRCs confirmed HIV carriers caught near lorong 11 to 19 area.:eek: Some Viets and Indians were also being screening.

Advise Bros to at least to wear your condoms if you are picking those in the the streets.

kim-seng-heng 28-04-2009 08:11 PM

Now already worry about swine flu.This news will make it more worst.:eek:

Megatronzombie 28-04-2009 09:14 PM

sh*t, since the financial crisis, I have been resorting to street hookers but then whats the guarantee those FLs under OKT do not have HIV? :(

bigstick 28-04-2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riowilly (Post 3690113)
Dear All,

i received rumours that the Anti vice caught some hookers and some was sent for HIV screening and results was few of them was positive.
i believe there are menbers here that go for street hookers but be extra careful and protected while having your session.

Hi bro, thanks for the info.

Better to be safe than sorry - no bbbj and raw......

longwinter 28-04-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatronzombie (Post 3691677)
sh*t, since the financial crisis, I have been resorting to street hookers but then whats the guarantee those FLs under OKT do not have HIV? :(

Well if want to cheong, stds, hiv all these diseases is unavoidable de leh...sure have one..but just remember to cheong with a cap....that is the best solution if one still want to cheong....the cap at least provide us with some form of barrier and safety.. me been cheonging for quite sumtime liaos, lucky still alright....:o

lblittlebear 28-04-2009 10:58 PM

Some of these "standing on the streets" also work in TNs or KTV on part-time basis right ?

So the advice is "ALWAYS WEAR CD" regardless you pick in streets, pubs, ktv, TNs etc

Quote:

Originally Posted by aston68 (Post 3691271)
Bro, thanks for the information. Heard at least 2 PRCs confirmed HIV carriers caught near lorong 11 to 19 area.:eek: Some Viets and Indians were also being screening.

Advise Bros to at least to wear your condoms if you are picking those in the the streets.

longwinter 28-04-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lblittlebear (Post 3692079)
Some of these "standing on the streets" also work in TNs or KTV on part-time basis right ?

So the advice is "ALWAYS WEAR CD" regardless you pick in streets, pubs, ktv, TNs etc

yes, want to play, want to cheong, can....but remember wear cap lo

actually sumtime when u cheong quite long le, u might have the temptation to cheong raw cos u will think that raw will be much more shiok....any bros have this feeling too?? Especially u will want to raw with the gal u like or had sum feelings with or always patronised....

l too had this idea before....but then l think to myself....the gal had so many intercourse liaos....dangerous leh....for me, although l come out cheong and play, but the no of intercourse cannot even compare with the gal herself lo...

cereal-killer 28-04-2009 11:08 PM

raw or use condom makes no difference to me.

i go raw/condom on wife and the feeling is totally the same

aston68 28-04-2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lblittlebear (Post 3692079)

Thanks Bro for the correction, the advice should be "ALWAYS WEAR CD" whether the gals are from the streets, pubs, ktv, brothels, etc.

riowilly 28-04-2009 11:57 PM

Dear Bros,

according to reliable source, screen hookers were caught and just a portion was sent for check and almost half of the those under screening found positive.
as for the information was given by one of my friend operating a hotel there.
by all means cheong with CD and dun take the risk.

alvin36 29-04-2009 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longwinter (Post 3692111)
yes, want to play, want to cheong, can....but remember wear cap lo

actually sumtime when u cheong quite long le, u might have the temptation to cheong raw cos u will think that raw will be much more shiok....any bros have this feeling too?? Especially u will want to raw with the gal u like or had sum feelings with or always patronised....

l too had this idea before....but then l think to myself....the gal had so many intercourse liaos....dangerous leh....for me, although l come out cheong and play, but the no of intercourse cannot even compare with the gal herself lo...

i always wear helmet for FL and FB, but sometimes i still abit scared when BBBJ.

anyone has statistic to show how safe is condom ?
if wear condom... how safe ? will it be close to 99.5 % ot higher ??

stog 29-04-2009 12:45 AM

Thanks for the info. will take note....

11:50pm 29-04-2009 06:17 AM

Confirmed with my friend who work as bartender around Gl area about this issue. Before you 'buy' any woman there, try to do simple test, ask her whether they allow raw or not. Don't take her if she does allow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by riowilly (Post 3692265)
Dear Bros,

according to reliable source, screen hookers were caught and just a portion was sent for check and almost half of the those under screening found positive.
as for the information was given by one of my friend operating a hotel there.
by all means cheong with CD and dun take the risk.