The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Need help. Ex girlfriend threaten to send someone to kill me. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=725292)

3someking 17-04-2019 10:30 PM

Need help. Ex girlfriend threaten to send someone to kill me.

we broke up last year and we still remain contact as frens. however she is still unhappy with our break up and often she will send me death threats saying she wants to kill me. its all in the whats app messages and she send me voice messages as well.

recently she told me that she will send someone down to kill me. i can just report police rite? i have all the evidence documented in my phone.

Marq 17-04-2019 10:33 PM

Re: Need help. Ex girlfriend threaten to send someone to kill me.

Just report police with all the evidence. What you waiting for?

Ajax69 18-04-2019 05:32 PM

Yes, must got to police and report. That way when they find your body they know who is suspect.

black_ops7 20-04-2019 05:02 PM

Bro, lodging a report with all the evidence can lead her in court with criminal intimidation. You may want to pre-warn her as she could be still holding her anger over you which you are in the best position to judge who is being reasonable and who is not.

Marq 21-04-2019 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by black_ops7 (Post 18598976)
Bro, lodging a report with all the evidence can lead her in court with criminal intimidation. You may want to pre-warn her as she could be still holding her anger over you which you are in the best position to judge who is being reasonable and who is not.

Wrong, it takes ALOT to end up in court and be convicted. A police report will only lead to an interview from the police for the accused, followed by a verbal warning at most. Mediation will come in if she persists. After that, maybe a restraining order. After that, then maybe she will kena something.

But yes, give her a final warning. That will help build your case too

Alibaba23 22-04-2019 09:44 PM

Show the messages to a lawyer and write a letter to prevent her from coming close to you lor. At least got black and white, plus the lawyer is also like a “witness”

cleyeo 28-04-2019 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alibaba23 (Post 18606898)
Show the messages to a lawyer and write a letter to prevent her from coming close to you lor. At least got black and white, plus the lawyer is also like a “witness”

Lawyer need $$$,, police statement doesnt !! :)

JacqueMerlin 28-04-2019 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3someking (Post 18589608)
we broke up last year and we still remain contact as frens. however she is still unhappy with our break up and often she will send me death threats saying she wants to kill me. its all in the whats app messages and she send me voice messages as well.

recently she told me that she will send someone down to kill me. i can just report police rite? i have all the evidence documented in my phone.

What are you waiting for? Call the police

MrWonderful12 28-04-2019 10:04 PM

Quote:

Sounds insane to me.
Best to report to police.
Can file one online also.

kyc2110 29-04-2019 05:32 PM

why break Liao still wanna keep in contact? This one Cantonese said take worm and put into own’s shithole!:D

topdavey 05-05-2019 09:49 AM

Mad woman. She think she get someone to kill you then can get away scot-free so easily? Singapore la here not some 3rd world country.

jameschong1 07-05-2019 09:04 PM

Quote:

Quote:

we broke up last year and we still remain contact as frens.

yr gf from which cuntry?
wat she working here b/f & now?
oso did u do something terrible to her?

ttocaw 10-05-2019 12:20 PM

why don't you just change your number ?

Or get someone to call your ex girlfriend from say thailand when you go there for a trip one of this days.

Say you passed away from traffic accident, and she is the only one that pick up her phone. can she come and identify the body ?

A bit extreme hahaha but it's worth a try.

zaklleo 16-05-2019 11:55 PM

This is Sg, it is just empty threats

Russia2018 18-05-2019 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cleyeo (Post 18628183)
Lawyer need $$$,, police statement doesnt !! :)

But police only protect the whites hahaha :D