The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ever fall in love with a massage girl (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=856240)

Jabba 11-01-2022 06:00 AM

Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Have u ever fall in love with a massage girl. How did it happened and did this romance ever lasted.Bro, care to share?

bad^boi 11-01-2022 07:24 AM

Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Bro don fall into the KC trap. Haha

sbwow 11-01-2022 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabba (Post 21041938)
Have u ever fall in love with a massage girl. How did it happened and did this romance ever lasted.Bro, care to share?

Read my signature.

MichaelWinn 11-01-2022 08:48 AM

Quote:

No happy ending...unless she quit this trade really marry you and have children with you and bring you to her home country to meet her parents....otherwise dream on....just a dream lol....dun fall in love with sex worker please lol....lol

skihon 11-01-2022 09:02 AM

Quote:

I almost did but then i told myself, she been kind to me is because she wants me to go back find her and pay her the extra service. She has no feeling towards me and thats how i jump out of it.

hannibald 11-01-2022 09:07 AM

Never do it, I been there, ended up hurt and broke.

Disregard what they tell you, unless you are able to travel to China to meet her family. Even then, there is no guarantee that what is see is what you get.

morrissey1209 11-01-2022 09:11 AM

Have. Last time with a FL. Not a happy ending but I remain friends with her, and she has become a much better, down to earth person now.

I think because of the physical intimacy, it is easy to mistake lust for love. Just make sure you know what you are doing. I don't disagree that their intentions are here for money. But there are people with better natures than others. You will be able to tell.

sbwow 11-01-2022 09:13 AM

It's very easy to reveal the massage girl true intention.

You don't pay tip lo.
Tell her you pay her next time you come again.
You see her face turn black.
You won't like her after. :rolleyes:

MichaelWinn 11-01-2022 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hannibald (Post 21042087)
Never do it, I been there, ended up hurt and broke.

Disregard what they tell you, unless you are able to travel to China to meet her family. Even then, there is no guarantee that what is see is what you get.

They can tell many lies and sad stories....you must check her background before you committ to her....many of them have husbands in their home countries....dun believe their lies and sad stories....go to china embassy to check their marital status lol...lol

gorb 11-01-2022 09:32 AM

"Whore to fcuk,not love"

Kokoro111 11-01-2022 09:39 AM

Basically there is no true love in sex deal. You want service she wants money. This is a deal. Both sides got what they want, win win. When you fall in love with them, you are in trouble. Must remember the reason why you look for them and move on after deal completed.

SGhappyman 11-01-2022 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Footman (Post 21042074)
Why do you fall in love with a ML when the game is to just shoot , pay and fuck off?

Agreed bro :D

MichaelWinn 11-01-2022 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skihon (Post 21042083)
I almost did but then i told myself, she been kind to me is because she wants me to go back find her and pay her the extra service. She has no feeling towards me and thats how i jump out of it.

If you have cpf money that will also become one of her targets....to suck our cpf money lol...

bondage 11-01-2022 10:29 AM

ML asked me a few times if I'm looking for a girlfriend.

I say, "Yes, you." but I was laughing.

Don't get too serious.

It's like wayang. Those who wayang and know they are wayanging are better off than those who are in wayang but dunno it's wayang.

Stay alert and don't cheat her feelings if they are real. But more likely she's fishing.

MichaelWinn 11-01-2022 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondage (Post 21042184)
ML asked me a few times if I'm looking for a girlfriend.

I say, "Yes, you." but I was laughing.

Don't get too serious.

It's like wayang. Those who wayang and know they are wayanging are better off than those who are in wayang but dunno it's wayang.

Stay alert and don't cheat her feelings if they are real. But more likely she's fishing.

I know of a young fat chap who offered to marry one of my mls....he was madly in love and maxed out his credit cards and loans to help her...what he did not know the ml was staying with her son here in singapore and she every night stay with her old man sugar daddy....lol..true story....