The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Tongue problems (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=789499)

BoopDiBoop 13-09-2020 08:37 AM

Tongue problems

Hi i just had sex yesterday and immediately after the tip of my tongue started to feel weird. Should I go get tested or is normal for a first time.

johnsmithzz1996 13-09-2020 12:19 PM

Re: Tongue problems

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoopDiBoop (Post 20211750)
Hi i just had sex yesterday and immediately after the tip of my tongue started to feel weird. Should I go get tested or is normal for a first time.

Bro, alittle more description would be helpful, like just normal protected intercourse? any oral sex (given by you) etc?

sammyboyfor 13-09-2020 02:08 PM

Quote:

What did you do with your tongue?

peeboy75 13-09-2020 03:00 PM

Lol, maybe too much painting done on the stubble of a shaved cunt...such that it scrapped off a bit skin off the tip of your tongue..

guygaga 13-09-2020 04:02 PM

Quote:

Lim Peh sharing my 2 cents opinion :p

Maybe you wait for a week if never get better or more symptoms, maybe u should go to some clinic have a test on major and high risk assessment, take blood + tool + urine + mouth swap tests...
In the past if Malaysia is open is much more anonymous and cheaper. Also a good thing to do health check up and body tests once in a while.

How well u know your partner? Wife, GF, FB, ONS, worst is FL/ML < you don't even wanna imagine how many people painted them while u sharing saliva with them...

Economy is BAD not, Painter/Artist painting job cannot make much income, so dun any how paint...
If mouth/tongue itchy, buy a ice-cream to lick during this period.
Now is Covid 19 Period... Better to Play Safe & Be Safe... Best is stay at home PCC save money now, economy not good!

BoopDiBoop 13-09-2020 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 (Post 20212005)
Bro, alittle more description would be helpful, like just normal protected intercourse? any oral sex (given by you) etc?

oral sex given by me, current symptoms looks like a slight cut on the tip of my tongue but im not very sure if it is just a cut or related to a std. Did some research and does kinda seems like signs of syphilis but syphilis takes about a week before symptoms would arise so im really not very sure if im just overthinking it.

BoopDiBoop 13-09-2020 09:49 PM

Even so I see that you should wait about 1 week - 1 month before testing for STDs as they might be in the dormant stages so any advice on what I should do?

johnsmithzz1996 14-09-2020 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoopDiBoop (Post 20212823)
Even so I see that you should wait about 1 week - 1 month before testing for STDs as they might be in the dormant stages so any advice on what I should do?

Hi bro, the next step is to wait till bout 3 weeks to 4 weeks since your exposure with this person to get tested for HIV & STD to give urself a peace of mind. There is nothing much you can do at this point though, no point overthinking and stressing yourself further.

The person you painted, was it a FL/ML? or gf/wife ? if its the former, then there is definitely a higher risk of getting something..

sammyboyfor 14-09-2020 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoopDiBoop (Post 20212822)
oral sex given by me, current symptoms looks like a slight cut on the tip of my tongue but im not very sure if it is just a cut or related to a std. Did some research and does kinda seems like signs of syphilis but syphilis takes about a week before symptoms would arise so im really not very sure if im just overthinking it.

I doubt very much it's syphilis. Did you see a sore or a chancre on her pussy?

It usually takes a week or more for any symptoms of syphilis transmission to appear.

Even if you have caught syphilis it isn't life threatening just go for a test after a month or so.

BoopDiBoop 14-09-2020 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 20213617)
I doubt very much it's syphilis. Did you see a sore or a chancre on her pussy?

It usually takes a week or more for any symptoms of syphilis transmission to appear.

Even if you have caught syphilis it isn't life threatening just go for a test after a month or so.

Okay thanks bro, anything else I should lookout for in the coming weeks/months like what kinda symptoms?

sammyboyfor 15-09-2020 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoopDiBoop (Post 20214233)
Okay thanks bro, anything else I should lookout for in the coming weeks/months like what kinda symptoms?

If you did catch syphilis you'll probably end up with a chancre on the tongue. :p

However the best confirmation either way would be a blood test.

IAmAwesome 16-09-2020 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 20215362)
probably end up with a chancre on the tongue

Very true that is probably one of the signs TS should see on his tongue since he suspects something

BoopDiBoop 18-09-2020 06:27 PM

Ive also been having a sore throat for quite awhile is there a high chance ive contracted chlamydia? Im not very sure what are the symptoms to lookout for foe chlamydia

guygaga 18-09-2020 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoopDiBoop (Post 20222011)
Ive also been having a sore throat for quite awhile is there a high chance ive contracted chlamydia? Im not very sure what are the symptoms to lookout for foe chlamydia

Hey TS, suggest you follow Boss sammyboy for suggestion to visit a doctor whom can better advise with health check. Its a week plus already... Some things find out early and start treatment/medication.

Arnolds 15-10-2020 11:43 PM

Quote:

tip of my tongue started to feel weird

Any update on your situation TS? Did you see a health professional and what was the diagnosis that you got?