The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ever fall in love with a massage girl (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=856240)

HeyHo 11-01-2022 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbwow (Post 21042303)
Upz you, made my day 😆

🙏🙏thanks a lot bro 🙏

Jabba 11-01-2022 11:23 AM

Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

I had my fair share of relationships with massage lady and those working in the Pub.To be honest pub girls are the most dishonest group i have encounter.They are really out to suck u dry.They can be with multiple partners.Caught her red handed!Be careful with Pub girls

Kenkenkenchan 11-01-2022 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kombust (Post 21042269)
lol same. regardless of how they look. but if old auntie sometimes i cant seem to get the words out of my mouth.

Young one say dream girl old one say dream mummy

sbwow 11-01-2022 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeyHo (Post 21042302)
😂😂 Relak bro, hope u are not the suitor LOL 😅😅😅 joking joking ✌🏻

Nah, I am thinking of whether to find FB or pay/fuck/go

HeyHo 11-01-2022 11:27 AM

Seriously all these transactional services are part of the game, if you are free and have spare cash to spare, by all means, go n have fun, these KC traps obviously cannot be prevented unless you are damn seasonal player like these girls from this industry
Simple rule, don’t get too emotional over them, always remember this, it’s just a game 😉😜

LoveOrSex 11-01-2022 11:33 AM

I always tell ML that I like them. Younger ones I say they look like my ex gf. Older ones I say I like mature women. Sometimes talk cock abit with them you’ll get slightly better service attitudes. That’s the best I can advice. Don’t even talk about falling in love with them lol that should never be an option.

singmarine 11-01-2022 11:40 AM

U can get free massage every night :D

MichaelWinn 11-01-2022 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbwow (Post 21042250)
ML together with the suitor, keep sucking his money dry.
Will see her true colours once he runs out of $$ :p
Together doesnt mean happy.

Yes once he run out of money...he turn to loansharks and moneylenders...then he is heavily in debt...lol...history always repeat itself......lol...lol

sladang 11-01-2022 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabba (Post 21041938)
Have u ever fall in love with a massage girl. How did it happened and did this romance ever lasted.Bro, care to share?

Dun juz fall in love wif a massage girl for nothing bro, u must hv an agenda mah.

If u fall in love wif a massage girl who truly loves u & u are her ONLY man that she loves(as she put it to u many many times liao), and she is willing to work as a massage girl to support u, give u money, shower u wif luxurious gifts, buy u car, buy u condo, then it is worth the while to last the romance & relationship wif her forever.

Think this is the most ideal case lah, tio bo :D ..

HeyHo 11-01-2022 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelWinn (Post 21042356)
Yes once he run out of money...he turn to loansharks and moneylenders...then he is heavily in debt...lol...history always repeat itself......lol...lol

She told me her bf aready divorced & is single now, I think they are staying together right now and everyday he send n pick her up from her workplace
I feel like asking her if he got ask her today u pcc for how many dudes and give head to how many men? 🤣🤣🤣

maxis2022 11-01-2022 12:41 PM

Dont be stuupeed

MichaelWinn 11-01-2022 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeyHo (Post 21042398)
She told me her bf aready divorced & is single now, I think they are staying together right now and everyday he send n pick her up from her workplace
I feel like asking her if he got ask her today u pcc for how many dudes and give head to how many men? 🤣🤣🤣

And her son studying in singapore at one of the elite schools and he is supporting her son also.....hahaha..i have seen too many such cases....bros just fuck and move on ....why must stick to one tree...it can drop down and crush you later...lol

HeyHo 11-01-2022 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelWinn (Post 21042451)
And her son studying in singapore at one of the elite schools and he is supporting her son also.....hahaha..i have seen too many such cases....bros just fuck and move on ....why must stick to one tree...it can drop down and crush you later...lol

Errr not me bro, and also ya she has two sons and her two sons are studying in China hahaha, anyway it’s her side of story so I just share lor, since this thread is abt men falling in love with ML and since her bf is in love with her mah so I just Spread the love around yo 🤙🏽😆😆

MichaelWinn 11-01-2022 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeyHo (Post 21042459)
Errr not me bro, and also ya she has two sons and her two sons are studying in China hahaha, anyway it’s her side of story so I just share lor, since this thread is abt men falling in love with ML and since her bf is in love with her mah so I just Spread the love around yo 🤙🏽😆😆

Later he will sponsor her sons to come singapore for family reunion....lol...a truly amazing love story...lol

HeyHo 11-01-2022 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelWinn (Post 21042482)
Later he will sponsor her sons to come singapore for family reunion....lol...a truly amazing love story...lol

Happy family 🍦😍