The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Jalan Suka H15 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=750197)

seaman123 25-10-2019 07:17 PM

Jalan Suka H15

Tried JS15 G12, Thai, name: May, milf, 30yrs, very accommodating, likes to chit chat, 3 months in SG

looks – 8/10 nice tight body, she was a bar dancer a year ago
Boobs – 7/10 (real B boobs and a decent handful)
Body – 8/10 (not too skinny, slightly curvy around the hips, nice bubble butt, for doggy lover)
BJ - 8/10 (takes her time, playful, skilled, goes deep down, almost rim)
If chemistry ok painting is possible for a short while. Fingered her for a while, same time kissing her boobs, she got pretty wet after 5 mins.
FJ - 8/10 (tried missionary and doggy position, accomodating, tight pussy, came in doggy, awesome view, couldn't hold long :D)
GFE - 8/10 (abit shy type, but manage to French full on)
Service - 8 (good altogether services, happy with it)
RTF - for sure, but she is shy, no crazy chick

seaman123 25-10-2019 10:12 PM

Re: Jalan Suka H15

If someone has more FR, please post here. Couldn't find much so far about this house.
Some good and solid girls there. Okt is friendly. Prices as usual in this area $80/50mins or 40/20.
Girls are more on the Milf side, when carefully selected you might get some hidden gems :D
Don't get the crazy chicks, look for the shy type ones :p

GN007SG 26-10-2019 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seaman123 (Post 19363780)
If someone has more FR, please post here. Couldn't find much so far about this house.
Some good and solid girls there. Okt is friendly. Prices as usual in this area $80/50mins or 40/20.
Girls are more on the Milf side, when carefully selected you might get some hidden gems :D
Don't get the crazy chicks, look for the shy type ones :p

maybe u have better luck.
i tried one like 2 or 3 weeks ago in this house and it was very bad experience and she keep harping that this house is like this, if want more, can go other place lol.. :rolleyes:

bonkning 26-10-2019 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN007SG (Post 19365110)
i tried one like 2 or 3 weeks ago in this house and it was very bad experience and she keep harping that this house is like this, if want more, can go other place lol.. :rolleyes:

lol... so jialat ah...
i tried 2 .. they din complain but oso nothing much.
standard too high .. lol

GN007SG 26-10-2019 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkning (Post 19365203)
lol... so jialat ah...
i tried 2 .. they din complain but oso nothing much.
standard too high .. lol

coz JM14 too high standard in service (overall)
so we LL will compare one especially coz its just in the same vicinity

well not like they are exceptionally good looking or something as a trade off for lesser service..
i clearly remember when i went there the gals too many that they have to sit outside the tank which is a sign of lack of customer

3someIsAwesome 26-10-2019 09:26 AM

Had good experiences with G18 a while back.

Looks: Milf
Boobs: Natural Bs. But not sagging type
Body: Tight and slim
Butt: Curvy perky bubble butt that can put a lot of younger women to shame
BJ: DT and sensual
FJ: Good fuck in multiple positions due to her nice butt which can cushion hard pounding.
Overall: A well maintained all natural milf who gets wet and horny just by giving you a blowjob. A very satisfactory fuck as she enjoys the act of fucking itself.

She's my backup plan for a while already whenever my usual haunt JM14 gets too crowded. Nevertheless a truly hidden gem.

seaman123 26-10-2019 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN007SG (Post 19365110)

Haha...I know what you mean. This house you need very selective. Better not look on the boobs first :p
Look in the eyes first and see if it matches.
First time I went to this house was 2yrs ago and found a shy Thai milf. She left already. I went quite often to her, ONLY her.
Before she left she opened up a lot and she could even come, even before me :D (I'm getting old, I know)....lol
When patronizing this house I always take $80 session, otherwise it's too much rush and not enough time to let things develop :D

bonkning 26-10-2019 10:03 AM

lol .. den u duno GN ..

seaman123 29-10-2019 12:21 PM

Visited again G12, May (see my earlier report) to do quality check :D :D
Everything like the first time, but allowed longer painting in 69 and greater GFE :p
She liked it, result was many water :D
RTF: yes, always

3someIsAwesome 29-10-2019 02:19 PM

Seemed like you kena KC badly...

edwardgreene 29-10-2019 04:13 PM

I visited JS a couple of times. Standards improved, perhaps attempting to compete with JM

GN007SG 29-10-2019 05:34 PM

my experience was based on a few weeks ago and my experience was horrible...

did OKT see my rampaging FR and improved? :p:p:p

seaman123 30-10-2019 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN007SG (Post 19377390)
my experience was based on a few weeks ago and my experience was horrible...

did OKT see my rampaging FR and improved? :p:p:p

Saw your FR about G8, was she sitting outside the tank? If I remember right she is a while already in Singapore, I had her once as well. I tried to make the best out of it which was only partially successful. I left half disappointed. I think she also has slightly smell pussy which turned me off. I gave her the finger to let her smell but she was like: whatever. She could wash again but she didn't bother. I bonked her in missionary and pull it out to let her blow again. I think then she realized: oops, smells, let's change the cap.... hahaha
Yes, this house must be picky :D
When I see the chick's jumping up and down in the tank and saying: Me, Me..... I know for sure it's not my cup of tea.....lol

3someIsAwesome 30-10-2019 10:14 AM

JS15 going to be busy. JM14 is closed for today. Haha.

seaman123 30-10-2019 10:43 AM

Maybe just another quickie regarding G8:
I know all the girls in SG don't have easy live. Passport is taken away, they have curfew, sometimes they even need to ask to go toilet when in the tank and cannot go out for drinks in the evening, they usually stay and sleep together with other girl in one room. So maybe G8 had a bad day and was frustrated but maybe now she improved her attitude, she needs to make a living.
I'm usually easy going and I try to shrug it off so wasn't a big deal for me :)